• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

Whoever did the German translation should be fired
668606fe8f.jpg

Yakkue

Sweet, Finding Teddy 2 is a thing.
I liked the first one well enough.
More information coming in september.

That's good news, I thought the first one was really charming.

Whoever did the German translation should be fired
Wow, you'd think somebody would notice the mistakes.

What does it say?
The meaning isn't wrong, it's just bad german.
It reads: Japanische Indie Fest - Eine Feier für Comiket Woche
but it should be: Japanisches Indie Fest - Eine Feier für die Comiket Woche

Strider

Call of duty... now featuring:

Halo Armor abilities
Battlefield Battlepacks
Titanfall Burn Cards (supply drops any player can use even if they're sucking)

They're also adding customizable kill/score streaks.

I don't think this game is for me...

Jawmuncher

So now it's Halo + Titanfall + BF

Which isn't a bad thing for me. I know Respawn entertainment is wondering what the hell they have to do for Titanfall 2 though. Since looking at player base and everything else they aren't retaining numbers all that well. The hook of the mechs only did so much.

Hopefully a actual campaign is in the books. Since that would help a lot in terms of having nonMP gamers interested in the series at least.

Porcupine

Halo Armor abilities
Battlefield Battlepacks

For a moment I thought I'm looking at a stream of Titanfall - only without Titans.

Evrain

Halo Armor abilities
Battlefield Battlepacks

They have run out of ideas, it's pretty much clear to me.
Ironically, I think Black Ops 2 is the series' swan song, at least multiplayer wise: both the menus and the gameplay seems to have been streamlined and made coherent (see: prestiges), but there isn't much left to do or say.

Vuze

The meaning isn't wrong, it's just bad german.
It reads: Japanische Indie Fest - Eine Feier für Comiket Woche
but it should be: Japanisches Indie Fest - Eine Feier für die Comiket Woche

I'd actually say "Zur Feier der Comiket-Woche" oder "Anlässlich der Comiket Woche". But oh well.

I wonder if the client ist fan-translated? Probably.

They have run out of ideas, it's pretty much clear to me.
Ironically, I think Black Ops 2 is the series' swan song, at least multiplayer wise: both the menus and the gameplay seems to have been streamlined and made coherent (see: prestiges), but there isn't much left to do or say.

I really want them to go back to COD4 with 20 v 20 big maps!

Yakkue

I'd actually say "Zur Feier der Comiket-Woche" oder "Anlässlich der Comiket Woche". But oh well.

I wonder if the client ist fan-translated? Probably.

Sure, that would be even better, I only corrected the grammar mistakes.
Valve does seem to have german staff for their costumer service, so maybe they did the translation for the client?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 7 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

ulgzbKC.png
CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ DELUXE (Desura) -- MB-1165BC499AE2AB81 - Taken by Andrefpvs
3 Stars of Destiny -- MB-B1751E8FCAB8F478 - Taken by darkchewie
3 Stars of Destiny #2 -- MB-1524A8E12C850168 - Taken by JustLynx
Dysan the Shapeshifter -- MB-7CB642D4D96238B6 - Taken by Lomax
Dinner Date -- MB-DCC104ED0A666CC5 - Taken by Vuze
GAF dating sim?
Galactic Arms Race -- MB-223DA04BE7473ED1 - Taken by darkchewie
Rhythm Destruction -- MB-52802212C9B252D0 - Taken by KenOD
Ballpoint Universe Infinite -- MB-E93E980EA3F986BF - Taken by Darth Kupi

Vuze

Watched the CoD AW multiplayer trailer. So, it's Titanfall 2 without titans I guess. Nah, thanks still regret the 30€ I spent on that game.

E: Thanks anon!

BruteUA

If GhostControl Inc. can get to $5, that'd be great. Might have to go look for a bear, comrades.

And this Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai, is this The Last Samurai: The Game? If it is, and there's a Billy Connolly unit, I'm sold.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Worlds End Economica is the only game I want from the Comiket sale.
Though I heard it was leaked that it would be in a groupees bundle in the future. Hmmmm

Time to put that money into something else then! I think I might buy The Lost Crown instead.

If GhostControl Inc. can get to $5, that'd be great. Might have to go look for a bear, comrades.

It's the equivalent of $4.12 in rubles.

Sort of want to buy.

kudoboi

so they just announced that pre ordering COD AW on all platforms including steam will allow you to play it a day before release

I'm betting in P2P since I doubt they would pay extra money for that.

You never know.

Also I think this 24 hour early pre-order bonus thing is pretty good. A benefit that only lasts one day so people who want to wait until after release don't miss out on anything significant (like entire maps packs if you don't pre-order a Battlefield game).

kudoboi

ehhh im holding off from getting COD on PC. especially after ghosts

the COD PC player base is also not doing very well and i'm worried that the game might be dead after a few months

what this game really needs is a server browser on PC

Turfster

Humble Artifex Mundi re-bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
TIER 2: BTA
  • 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
  • Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call
TIER 3: 6$
  • Enigmatis The Mists of Ravenwood

fantomena

Almost done idling my remaining games. I have 4 cards left to drop and 10 cards waiting to get sold in the market.

Earned about 30€ the past 3 weeks.

Sendou

Congrats! I tried to 100% Scribblenauts but those achievements got really boring after a while. Maybe I'll teach my niece how to play it and have her do it for me this weekend.

Heh yeah small burts is the key here like I said. Best part is that I had completely missed a part of the game (urging you to explore the variety of objects in the game) which turned getting the 100% a real grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom