• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

This bridge section is not selling me at all .
Looks like typical cod but you can jump a bit higher now.

Since I appreciated the kinda fresh setting of Back Ops 2 with the futuristic equipment I'm actually interested in AW. No one's expecting anything spectacular but some of the other recent CoDs didn't even deliver in the turn-off-brain-have-fun department, they were just boring while this has potential.

Turfster

Why is there no way of making iOS games from Windows though? Getting a mac is some heavy investment for some
like me.
Because Apple are dickheads, basically.
Can't charge your iPad without a special Apple charger either, even tho the EU has pretty much told companies to stop doing that bullshit =p

100.000$/year? Well, you gotta prepare paying some royalties to Unity then turfy, once your game breaks the sale charts. ;)
It's gonna come on Steam at some point, right?
Hah. Not the first one, which is pretty much swipe-only and controls really meh with a mouse.
Maybe this small new one that's being done while I focus more on a truckload of translation work.

Loved the bleeped out bullshit in the yawnerific COD trailer.
BOOM SHOOT THE TERRISTS BAM BAM BLOOD EXPLOSIONS oh no a potty word! oopsie! MORE BOOM

Jawmuncher

CODAW campaign looks really fun. The sound design in the bridge collapse was great.

Since I appreciated the kinda fresh setting of Back Ops 2 with the futuristic equipment I'm actually interested in AW.

Still on my radar but that section wasn't doing me any favors.

Ooh the cod controller looks good. Will buy it for my pc

I thought the controller and console looked ugly. Black and gold should have been picked over gray abs black. Since its a real odd gray there.

God damn this first to console bullshit. [...]
Had to step away a bit. Which games are Xbox timed?

About COD:AW. That Twitch stream doesn't do any favors for getting a good look at the next-gen visuals. Hope gamersyde gets some quality footage.
So far, the campaign looks real fun. The hate it gets, ha. COD can be great fun, not every game has to reinvent the wheel.

Jawmuncher

These announcers for Evolve are great and it wasn't even A good match lol.

Playfire is live tweeting the Xbox presser and I'm not sure why.

Hey now that stuff is a godsend when your Internet is crap. Had to use it for E3 so I knew what was going on. My stream was a slide show.

Turfster

Well, congratulations Turtle Rock.
You just killed all my interest in Evolve.

Oh good, Phil is going to be using the word Exclusive a lot.

Bigger, better and more challenging tombs in Rise of the Tomb Raider? Yes, please.

Jawmuncher

Well, congratulations Turtle Rock.
You just killed all my interest in Evolve.

Oh good, Phil is going to be using the word Exclusive a lot.

Yeah my interest in involve dipped after watching that. The beta will be its last chance for me.

-----/-//

Wait how the hell is tomb raider exclusive

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
It's a part of their larger talk at GDC. From the looks of it they have full house so I guess one or two folks are interested? Ninja Theory has bunch of unique insight in any case.

Below now on Xbox stream. Looks intriguing. Delayed to 2015? :( That's too bad.

Oh, I see.

The Evolve presentation was one of the worst things I've seen related to video game marketing in awhile.

Hey now that stuff is a godsend when your Internet is crap. Had to use it for E3 so I knew what was going on. My stream was a slide show.

I agree completely, I'm just not sure why Playfire is doing it. I didn't think they had any stake in xbox stuff.

playfire started as a xbox stats page if im not wrong.

ahh ok. That makes sense then.

Wait, what?
Rise is Xboner exclusive?
What?

Guess they don't want my money.

Jawmuncher

I agree completely, I'm just not sure why Playfire is doing it. I didn't think they had any stake in xbox stuff.

ahh ok. That makes sense then.

Guess they don't want my money.

They probably are hoping for some PC info like we are. Though playfire is supposed to encompass all systems but their client has been messed up for awhile now.

Turfster

Showing last gen's cover shooter bullshit as a new demo for your next gen game with new mechanics isn't really doing a good job selling your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom