• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

HrOk6qB.jpg

FloatOn

probably people who don't share your opinion.
like myself

Don't get me wrong, I beat the game (mainly because of how fun shooting with the bow was). I just can't bring myself to care for that for a whole other game when faced with the very real possibility of another cookie cutter ass story with the lamest characters to ever grace video games.

aku:jiki

I just found out that capcom isn't a gamescom either . WTH they haven't been at anything all year. What exactly are they planning.
They're spending all of their money and using all of their staff on Dino Crisis 4...

...which is a direct sequel to Dino Crisis 3 and is set on the same space station.

Thanks Square Enix. I don't want to play the next Tomb Raider on a console, I really enjoyed the last one on PC. Pre-order for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris cancelled.

Ozium

Sunset Overdrive is never coming to Steam because Insomniac are allergic to money...

oh well, looks kind of childish anyways..

fake edit: MCC PC ANNOUNCEMENT PLS

Jawmuncher

Pretty sure they've run out of money and now it's just ports, ports and more ports. Plus Monster Hunter.

Yeah it's pretty sad. That news said they were planning yearly titles or something of the like.
I like to imagine that perhaps they're just at a shaky place since they're trying to set up future years to not be so empty like this year.

Concertating their REsources if you get what I mean.

That is at least something

They're spending all of their money and using all of their staff on Dino Crisis 4...

...which is a direct sequel to Dino Crisis 3 and is set on the same space station.

That would be a nightmare

They defiantly are wearing nothing at all at the moment.

Bankruptcy?

Corporate Buyout?

Bankruptcy is what I'm thinking.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm definitely not buying an Xbox just for the new tomb raider. At the very least we still have temple of Osiris.

Edit: JaseC bring good news. I can wait a couple months for it. This is basically a delayed news for non-Xbox gamers.

Turfster

...but the poor ps4 folks :/

Most of those people have a PC too, so they're fine ;)

The Halo Channel stuff is weird.
It's on Windows, but you can join your friends in games on Xboner!
And you can launch the collection straight from it!
Which is it, Microsoft.

Lol that 'applause' at the skill levels being like Halo 2.

Beelzebubs

Bought Deponia complete for 1 key, 1 ref. Is it a bit bad that I'm bummed out as it only counts as one game which means only 1 set of cards as opposed to 3?

Jawmuncher

Sanctuary on Halo 2 anniversary aww yeah.
One if my favorites. I would have clapped for that. Though I gotta say graphically the game doesn't look that impressive. I think this was planned as a 360 game at some point.

But this Halo 2 MP nullifies a of that. So good.
I need this on PC MS confirm or deny it already.

dragon's dogma 2 BELIEVE

Typical capcom we'll get it with no PC port.

Don't get me wrong, I beat the game (mainly because of how fun shooting with the bow was). I just can't bring myself to care for that for a whole other game when faced with the very real possibility of another cookie cutter ass story with the lamest characters to ever grace video games.

You are spot on about that.

I really enjoyed the gameplay. If they could tweak the story a BIT and expand on the actual Tomb side of it, I'd be pleased.

I just found out that capcom isn't a gamescom either . WTH they haven't been at anything all year. What exactly are they planning.

Humble Capcom Bundle.

Ozium

Sanctuary on Halo 2 anniversary aww yeah.
One if my favorites. I would have clapped for that. Though I gotta say graphically the game doesn't look that impressive. I think this was planned as a 360 game at some point.

But this Halo 2 MP nullifies a of that. So good.
I need this on PC MS confirm or deny it already.

"Only on Xbox One" -Phil Spencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom