• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkiller

Dean just mentioned the PC rip
So disappointed. I have the game since first day and still runs like crap and lack A LOT of thing that was promised for a long time.
There isn't even private servers. I need to play with 180ms of ping because they still didnt release the server... And now to their little dev team they added the ps4 version? unbelievable.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
What was Children like? Missed quite a portion because I knocked my sushi plate over (lol).

Some weird sort of base-building city-building tower defense third person shooter mining simulator.

Damn, Rime and Ethan Carter full exclusive hurts.

Ethan was confirmed not by Sony at the end.

hOPEFULLY this'll run fine at 60 FPS and with no screen tearing.

On PC, it depends on the user, not the developer. There is nothing stopping external Vsync options.

Sendou

they just said it was first party exclusive (i think ?) along with the tomorrow children so probably i guess
shame about the tomorrow children, looked great

Da fuq? That can't be right. From their website:

"Inspired by the weird fiction stories and other tales of macabre of the early 20th century, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a game to be played at night, alone, and with headphones. It's coming to PC in 2014."

Some weird sort of base-building city-building tower defense third person shooter mining simulator.

Oh yeah the Q Games deal? That looked kind of neat.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

From their blog:

On consoles, we’re coming to PS4 first. Why? Because Sony has been incredibly supportive and pro-active in making sure that happens. It’s as simple as that, really.

Also, you can read our personal take on what The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is here on the Playstation’s blog. You’ll find a new screenshot from the game over there as well.

Of course nothing changes as for our PC release. The game still debuts on PC in a few weeks, and only then comes to PS4 sometime next year.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I used Idlem@aster in hope to get at least 1 foil. That didn't happen. I'm level 50 btw and I probably sold more cards than I bought, this doesn't seem right.

Children. The game Cuthbert presented. Q Games
Ah, ok. Thanks. Already forgot which game that was, ha. I am old :(

Damn, Far Cry 3 looks splendid. Having played it on PS3 and loved it, I bought it on PC, too. Only my laptop can't run it :p
Gonna absolutely get Far Cry 4 for PC once it hits <10€ and a good PC hopefully.

Wow, Kojima at Sony. Love that he came on both MS and Sony during E3 and now Gamescom. Dude is really sympathetic.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I thought to myself "Shadowgate is coming out soon, I should really go to their website and pre-order..."

Nope. I guess pre-orders on their site have closed, and it's not yet available on Steam for pre-order. Ugh...

I'm level 12 and I'm getting about a 1 in 50 drop rate. Not using idlem@ster, but I am using sam.

To be fair, Idle Master uses the same method as SAM (or playing the game directly) to report to Steam that you're in-game. Also, the drop rate on foil cards is completely and totally random, it has nothing to do with your Steam level.

jshackles

wow! really?? it has nothing to do with your level?

Your Steam level only affects your drop rate for booster packs. It has no bearing on the number of foil cards you get.

Turfster

I return and the PS stream starts glitching like hell?
Sorry, guys =p

Thanks to MMBostones86 for filling in.

Humble Daily Halo Spartan Assault 75% off

Love the style of humor Kojima has and brings into MGS5.
Don't need any more "serious" games. Give me crazy Kojima-style fun.

Just reveal it for PC already, please. There were rumors, right?

I remember someone posting entries on Steamdb or sth. like that.

jshackles

damn! I thought it does affect your foil cards you might get
I've been saving my drops to when I'll get to a higher level... I guess it's time to idle
thanks!

No problem... and if you want to idle those automatically, welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom