• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

So my Steam library has decreased by one since yesterday. Is there a way to find out what game has disappeared since there is nothing in my account history?

Insurgency?

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I'm hoping for a $150-$200 card that's roughly equal to the current 770s, but I'm not real optimistic. Video Card development has dropped off a cliff the last few years. Guess I can't complain that my $160 card I bought four and half years ago still does fine, but it's pretty sad when I'm willing to spend some money on an upgrade and nothing is a substantial enough to really be worth it.

560 ti?

I'll just leave this here....

That is the best compliment you can get. Valve appreciates your work to such a degree that they are emulating it wholesale.

Gives you the advantage if they ever give you an interview.

Sendou

Always Sometimes Monsters getting a demo with unique content

Video game media from all over the world are converging on Dubstown to attend the Always Sometimes Monsters launch party hosted by independent game developer Vagabond Dog. The prestigious Daily News Times has tasked you with attending the event to play the game many are touting as an "introspective ethical role-playing game" and write a review for the paper. Can you endure the unenviable torment of interviewing game developers? Will you survive the all-you-can-eat assortment of appetizers and hors d'oeuvres? How much free alcohol will you drink?!

Neat. I'll play that when it unlocks (approx. 18 hours from now).

Uh, why do I have extra TF2 hats in my inventory? I haven't played TF2 in years.

Is it related to my use of idlemaster?

EDIT: Actually, they're all Bioshock Infinite related? o_O

You should look up their value, I had about $7-8 worth of Wolfenstein: TNO TF2 items in my inventory without even knowing.

I dunno, maybe during the lead up to Arkham Knight's release I'll play through the trilogy, I've only played Asylum on the PS3.
Don't do that. AO is same-y with AC, you'll get burned out.

It's like playing two AssCreed games back to back, it's not good for your health, just ask Milamber.

qV1dw10.gif

def sim

It's really rad that this teaser game I've been playing was a teaser to Silent Hill. It was really fun trying to figure its puzzles out together with the internet.

Sendou

When I saw that teaser I was like "oh man now it's some indie thinking they're hot shit. Nobody isn't going to care unless there's some big name involved." Oh how wrong I was. Pretty cool way to announce a game. And hey Silent Hill Homecoming is on Steam so why not this?

Tellaerin

It looks like Bundlestars is running a "create a simulator" contest. Members of their community mocked up boxart, and now they're asking people to vote for their favorite, with the top three winning a bundle of their choice.

So which one of you clowns is responsible for this? *taps foot*

That's seriously the best reveal of Gamescom so far, I have a feeling that's really cool. Kojima/Del Toro/Reedus, in the age of the internet spoiling surprises the fact that P.T. went unspoiled is incredible.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I am in no way saying Valve is obligated to hire me because "I did this first!". And yes if I ever get an interview it'll certainly be a good talking point.

More than anything I wish I could be given access to the v6 store at least a week before it goes live (with the proper NDA in place of course) so that I can get ES up to snuff with their new features immediately after it goes live.

Pipe dream.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
A bunch of free to play apps were converted to be free on demand. List here: http://pastebin.com/jkNU84SY
If you want the free +73 to your game count, paste the list to your Steam chat or something and get clickin'. Don't have to install, clicking the link should be enough.

Heh, if anyone wants to waste their time going through and labeling these I'd appreciate it. I'm a bit of a Steam hoarder, but I don't install F2P MMORPGs with big boob character designs.

I am in no way saying Valve is obligated to hire me because "I did this first!". And yes if I ever get an interview it'll certainly be a good talking point.

More than anything I wish I could be given access to the v6 store at least a week before it goes live (with the proper NDA in place of course) so that I can get ES up to snuff with their new features immediately after it goes live.

Pipe dream.

At this point, it seems more than a bit silly for Valve not to be in direct contact with you several times a week...or you on the payroll for that matter.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
That feel when people start posting that Silent Hills might be a PS4 exclusive and seem to be treating it as a good thing. I doubt that it is considering the source, but seeing people treat it as a good thing is mind boggling.

Authority is unbanned :O

He's been unbanned for a while, he just doesn't post in here.

Pipe dream.

you should so be hired <3 you're awesome.

ViviOggi

That feel when people start posting that Silent Hills might be a PS4 exclusive and seem to be treating it as a good thing. I doubt that it is considering the source, but seeing people treat it as a good thing is mind boggling.
Exactly what I was talking about, this shit wouldn't fly in any other entertainment industry.

Crazy reveal though, good on Kojima finally being able to do something aside from Metal Gear.

Sendou

Did anyone actually play Homecoming on Steam? How is it?

Whaaaat? It was made by Double Helix that you would know for Killer Instict and Strider. That's super weird.

Guys, if both Tomb Raider and Silent Hill don't make it to PC..

I'm afraid that we have been caught in the middle between two fighting wolves, and we will end up with nothing.

:(

Deitus

Did anyone actually play Homecoming on Steam? How is it?

Whaaaat? It was made by Double Helix that you would know for Killer Instict and Strider. That's super weird.

Double Helix are like the go to guys when you have no idea what to do with an IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom