• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

FauX

Thank you Mr. Jshackles, you have shackle'd my world!

OMGthatprice.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
not at all, that's why I said "unless you are lucky", like Jasec, for example (><)
What I mean, game badges go only to 5th level, so you get 5 chances to get a rare background, 10 chances if making a foil badge too, for that particular game, that's reason why rare backgrounds sell, in fact, because people can't get them themselves.

Odin almighty, I'm impressed (><)

Foil badges are only one level, so six tries max

I hope you are happy now. I edited for everybody.

I was also offended by reading spoilers to the walking dead comic that were not properly labelled as walking dead comic spoilers.

I wasn't going to say anything, but you're being rude to him just for pointing out that it was not cool of you to do, so I want to add my two cents that, yeah, that wasn't cool. Also, your justifications in response to his criticism are irrelevant and rudely dismissive.

Grief.exe

Mostly stuff I made myself using a template very similar to this one. They look pretty nice on the shelf, with the added bonus of not having to reprint a good number of my newer games that have this same style already.

I'm thinking of switching to the standard PC logo for my boxes as the Steam logo is difficult to see on the shelf.

Anyone want to take a stab at this one? This guy only has 1,600 xp and 5 badges, but he's level 95. I'm kinda stumped as to how that's possible.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062161809
Kinda OT but I realize that guy has a "shop" going. I know MrOrange doesn't like talking about that stuff here, so here's my question for those not venturing into the new Steam Trade/Sell thread.

Could you people be so nice to post your recommended RU-Steam-Trader-Store in that thread, please?
I know of a fellow gaf member :) but he has mainly new, big titles :(

Shadownet

Banned
All those free games you can add to your account. Is it worth the 1xp? Also do they show up in your library? I like mine the way it is..

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Always Sometimes Monsters is a game that has potential but it kind of falls short. I still ended up mostly liking it though, so take it :D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Always Sometimes Monsters -- MB-0DE6B7B2C958C845 - Taken by maty. 28 entrants total.

t1407960727z1.png

Lain

Claire is half off on dailyroyale, at 4,49&#8364; ( so I guess 4,49$?)
http://www.dailyroyale.com/

The last script added 46 games for me (I had already added the ones from the previous list and the previous script). The demo and shit are useless though, they only pad the account info.

Edit: Some demo add to the game count in reality? I've been removing them by hand and the game count did go down.

MadGear

HOLY SHIT:
f2775b2fd3.png

No longer that interested in Ground Zeros because i already watched a walk through of this due to me not expecting to ever see it on PC.
But glad they finally announced that Phantom Pain will release on PC, so I'm sure to avoid any spoilers for this from now on :)

2M7my75.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Gunstarheroes:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gunstarheroes, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Crawl -- MB-E2E140127F457CA5 - Taken by Kryptonite. 39 entrants total.

t1407960907z1.png

Remember, this is local MP only, though it seems like the devs are open to online. Still, its 100% worth it, one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom