• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, how are you a Remedy fan but you still didn't play MP 1 & 2??????
The Alan Wake series made me an instant Remedy fan. I'd always heard that Max Payne was pretty awesome, so I played 3 when it was cheap (bundled with L.A. Noire) and then bought Max Payne 1 & 2 when I was done.

I'll get to them pretty soon. They're just kind of difficult to get running properly on Windows 7.

saunderez

just sold a foil for epic battle fantasy for $1.56 that I had on the market for at least a month. I was so tempted to just drop the price to 60 cents for the auto-sale just to get it out of there. feels great! man. shocked someone would actually pay that for one card, but whatever

I got 2 foil drops over night that are $2.00 and $2.38 respectively...no way they're ever gonna sell at those prices but I'm just gonna leave them there until someone gets desperate.

In about 5 minutes!

i just deleted cs go off my hard drive
sick.gif

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Unlimited / Unrestricted Beta access and +1 to your account (these are Steam gifts)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Landmark -- MB-90C61F6356597DCF - Taken by Kryptonite. 16 entrants total.
Landmark #2 -- MB-4DA7EC3CBB799A93 - Taken by Htown. 21 entrants total.
Landmark #3 -- MB-D63213CF5C337EB6 - Taken by electroflame. 14 entrants total.

t1407983888z1.png

Still available

Fester Mudd Curse of the Gold Episode 1 -- MB-1CCAFA7FAC04F704
Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising -- MB-A840476B8788BBA8 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.

Backlogger

So is RIPD one of those games that will eventually come off of Steam due to licensing issues and I should get this bundle for the +1 before that happens?

Dead Rising 3 will be so good on PC.
Playing the XONE version for Regina and the Loading is so slow

Yeah, aren't too many if any loads once you get in but that initial hurdle is annoying. Plus the PC will let the nice lighting effects and scale really shine.

And I've finished Max Payne 3 7 times. Gunplay in the game is so good, I just have a book sitting nearby for when the longer cutscenes start :D

Never bought from the Ubi store. Are they steam keys? Couldn't find info on that page.
Or is it a mix and I have to run both, Steam and Uplay to play the game?

I just got a friend invite from a person I never heard of.
Profile is private. Name reads like randomly generated: j5i6qcze
I see on SteamDB that the profile was created 7 days ago.
Something's fishy.

Sajjaja

Never bought from the Ubi store. Are they steam keys? Couldn't find info on that page.

I just got a friend invite from a person I never heard of.
Profile is private. Name reads like randomly generated: j5i6qcze
I see on SteamDB that the profile was created 7 days ago.
Something's fishy.

Skyrim is Steamworks so it should a Steam key no matter where you get it from.

Also, don't add him. Just block and ignore.

Sajjaja

I'm thinking about biting on MP3 but is the DLC worth it at all? I mean, the multiplayer is practically dead and all the DLC is just multiplayer related. I'll probably just get the base game.

dani_dc

I bought the game there, they say "download Uplay to play the game", but you can just register the key they give you to register the game on Steam and you don't have to bother with Uplay.

I'm thinking about biting on MP3 but is the DLC worth it at all? I mean, the multiplayer is practically dead and all the DLC is just multiplayer related. I'll probably just get the base game.

DLC isn't worth buying at all.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Fester Mudd Curse of the Gold Episode 1 -- MB-63F2BA29FC3028FA - Taken by someguyinahat
Shiny The Firefly -- MB-67F26A7AF8873BDB - Taken by bluechox2

maneil99

Dead Rising 3 will be so good on PC.
Playing the XONE version for Regina and the Loading is so slow
You play the game for you wife (Regina)? She just watches how you play?
Skyrim is Steamworks so it should a Steam key no matter where you get it from.
Also, don't add him. Just block and ignore.
I bought the game there, they say "download Uplay to play the game", but you can just register the key they give you to register the game on Steam and you don't have to bother with Uplay.
Thanks guys. Just checked though, funds are depleted. Gotta be more conservative, ha.
But good to know for future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom