• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPJZKC

Not sure if this has been posted already or if it's available outside of EU, but UBI are selling Skyrim Legendary Edition for £5. Just picked it up as I only had base game with no DLC

Link is here

Comes with steam key, no need to download UPLAY

you won Metro? congrats, I wanted it.... :(
Being a ultra-lifeless neet pays out this time :) ..... :( .... ;P
Hoping I did this correctly first give away :)
Correct? Dude, you gave some huge awesome games away. Perfect.
Only with the formatting you should take a look at the tutorial again.
Like I said, after registering you get a PM from ModBot right?
This is in your Private Messages tab. Open that message and click Quote.
Now, just copy the text from ModBot- which is quoted - and post it here in this thread as anew reply.

You are awesome!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Does idlemaster support 32-bit yet?

Yes, Idle Master now works in 32-bit Windows now.

You better hurry, there isn't much card left to idle.

At the rate I'm going (idling only overnight now) I figure I still have about 2-3 weeks to go. Seems like I'm getting through about 8-10 games a night.

I haven't been able to get idle master working for a few days now. Ys Origin and Ultra Street Fighter won't idle, new idle master tells me it's an error setting cookies even though I've copy/pasted the cookies from the browser.

Common issue or my fault?

Be sure to grab the latest version. It'll create an idlemaster.log file in your Idle Master directory. Feel free to PM me the contents of that log if you're still having problems.

Uzzy

Speaking of the Metro series, is there much reason to get the Metro: Last Light Redux edition, given that I've got Metro: Last Light anyway? The Metro: 2033 Redux looks very appealing, and I'll be getting that for sure, but Last Light doesn't seem to have many changes at all.

kurahador

Yes, Idle Master now works in 32-bit Windows now.

zscpUtP.png

Already got 4 cards drop.
Come on foil!!

Dr Dogg

At the rate I'm going (idling only overnight now) I figure I still have about 2-3 weeks to go. Seems like I'm getting through about 8-10 games a night.

I my idling days many, many moons ago I used to wake up to about 20-25 new cards, go to work and come home to 30-35 others and then throughout the course of the evening before hitting the sack another 15-20. So all in all I was getting 65-80 drops a day. No bloody wonder it took 10 days straight.

32 bit windows

That's not half as bad a some pre-built PC's with 8gb of RAM and shipping with a 32bit OS which still happens to this day. There are work arounds but it's a right pain instead of native support. But hey we've only just got to the point where games are shipping with 64bit executables, some even ditching 32bit support completely. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a 32bit CPU but it's a really, really long time ago.

Shadownet

Banned
Speaking of the Metro series, is there much reason to get the Metro: Last Light Redux edition, given that I've got Metro: Last Light anyway? The Metro: 2033 Redux looks very appealing, and I'll be getting that for sure, but Last Light doesn't seem to have many changes at all.

Supposedly Metro 2033 is the one getting the most work done overall. But if you wanna complete the set. I would get both. There's some new gameplay changes in Last Light as well

Kiru

New Bundlestars 8 Ball Bundle for $2.99 or €2.69

• Pool Nation (with cards)
  • FX Football (with cards)
  • International Snooker
  • Total Pro Golf 3
  • World Basketball Tycoon
  • Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 (with cards)
  • Out of the Park Baseball 14

Turfster

TressFX looked hilariously bad for such a touted feature.

It looked really rather good on AMD cards.
Not perfect, but a lot better than the ponytail-weight of Doom =p

Speaking of Tomb Raider, the GOTY version is 75% off at GMG
Also 75% off: Fallout 1 and Deus Ex GOTY.
Are these part of their horribly broken "50 games you should play"?
They sound like it, but eh...

There's also a 75% off Nordic games titles sale that might or might not be new.

If you don't have the DLC for Last Light it's a good deal since it's bundled together, if you do then personally I'd wait for a deeper discount than the 50%.

So many bundles.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-01D83F55A39904FD - Taken by Fox318
International Snooker -- MB-ACCC1640CCF99393 - Taken by xeris

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
New Bundlestars 8 Ball Bundle for $2.99 or €2.69

• Pool Nation (with cards)
  • FX Football (with cards)
  • International Snooker
  • Total Pro Golf 3
  • World Basketball Tycoon
  • Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 (with cards)
  • Out of the Park Baseball 14

Reminder: OOTP Baseball '14 is on the precipice of being yanked from the store (app page is gone but the sub can still be bought).

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pool Nation -- MB-B0A85B4B286BF56C - Taken by The Red Wizard. 14 entrants total.
STEEL & STEAM EPISODE 1 -- MB-CF3D4923E1467CE5 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
International Snooker -- MB-4F4A22760FA55990 - Taken by Addnan. 1 entrants total.
Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-87ABD457F5CE45A3 - Taken by Kuroyume. 2 entrants total.

t1408032730z1.png

Still available

Fester Mudd Curse of the Gold Episode 1 -- MB-1CCAFA7FAC04F704
Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising -- MB-A840476B8788BBA8 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.

Tizoc

Anyone know if there are any mods that improve the models in Age of Mythology?

I like to take the slow approach of building up my city and army then charging in...while playing on Easy.
Man the music is so nostalgic >_<

Oh and I should play Landmark soon since I got it from shadownet and have it already installed ^^;

Tizoc

Anyone tried Psichodelya? Just heard about it and it being a top down shoot'em-up in the vein of Aero Fighters.

HoosTrax

So will the Steam-logo'd cardboard actually be included in the game, with hot steam pouring out? I can't wait to see the in-game explanation for that one, considering the cardboard box gameplay mechanic required enough suspension of disbelief as it is.

Turfster

So will the Steam-logo'd cardboard actually be included in the game, with hot steam pouring out? I can't wait to see the in-game explanation for that one, considering the cardboard box gameplay mechanic required enough suspension of disbelief as it is.

It's no less out there than running around the battlefield with random cutouts of soldiers/swimsuit models, surely.

Oh look, I was right.
GGM updated their top 50.
  • THIEF II 75% off (get this)
  • Deus Ex GOTY 75% off (and this)
  • Tomb Raider GOTY 75% off (also this)
  • Batman Arkham Asylum 75% off (sure, this too)
  • Fallout 75% Off (and this)
  • Morrowind GOTY 75% off (why not?)
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein 75% off (yep)
  • Magicka 75% off (you already own this)

Also, Dragon Age (Origin) and Splinter Cell (Capsule)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Yeah, Kojima confirmed that it's an actual in-game item.

Kiru

Fucking Hell. Some random guy I added traded me Divinity Original Sin for a mere Civ 5 key. He said he had it from ebay. I fear getting it revoked, but meh, I only lost Civ 5...

SSPssp

Fucking Hell. Some random guy I added traded me Divinity Original Sin for a mere Civ 5 key. He said he had it from ebay. I fear getting it revoked, but meh, I only lost Civ 5...

Wow. Awesome score! Play it as fast as you can!

Very nice man, still have to play Divinity OS myself, been sitting in my library since the summer sale haha

Dr Dogg

Hahaha blimey it's been a long time since I've watched the Fast Show. Brings back some (very old) memories.

If he's got away with the Tank and Love Boxes in Peace Walker I think this is a walk in the park.

Lomax

It's one of those "DRM Free" games on Steam, so even if it gets revoked, once you have it installed, you'll be able to run it from the exe if need be.

Huh.
Daily's tripping balls. "ends in 4 days 50 minutes"

Sounds like it got flagged as a weekly instead of a daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom