• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

K guys im getting an error setting cookies in red when clicking start...? Is this what its suppose to look like the dude in the video didnt help much with having the black bars in the video...? or cant I use FF?

sessionid = "random shit" steamLogin = "a lot of numbers"

:p
I copied from content on both steam id and login under cookies?
what do pls help

Tellaerin

besides the fact that he hated most everything his opinions were usually spot on.

I can respect a guy with high standards, it's just that he took it a bit too far.

I think Derrick was a victim of his own shtick. Somewhere along the line, it stopped being about actually expressing his opinions (caustic as they were) and started becoming an act. The playing to the crowd turned into self-caricature.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
K guys im getting an error setting cookies in red when clicking start...? Is this what its suppose to look like the dude in the video didnt help much with having the black bars in the video...? or cant I use FF?

sessionid = "random shit" steamLogin = "a lot of numbers"

:p
I copied from content on both steam id and login under cookies?
what do pls help

You also need
Code:
steamparental=""
sort=""

For best results, put each of these on their own line in the settings.txt file.

Hey since you're here: has anyone put their name forward for mini reviews on the September thread yet? I'd be interested in doing either Gauntlet or Defense Grid 2 if nobody else has signed up to do them yet.

Speaking of Gauntlet, was anyone looking to do a 4-pack? With the 25% off code on GMG brings it to like 11$ per person

Vazduh

Status of sports games on PC this year:
FIFA 15 - next gen version
NBA 2k15 - next gen version
PES 2015:

PC users : same modes and gameplay as PS4 / Xbox One. Better visuals than PS3 / X360. A hybrid really. Focus was accessibility and quality.

link

Shadownet

Banned
Don't follow me, read up and decide for yourself :p I don't want to be accountable for if you lose anything.

And for NIP vs Epsilon it's gonna be a close game so I'd say small to medium. Not worth going huge on.

Im not going to blame you if something happen :p i tried to read that reddit page and it was a mess. i never go on reddit so i don't know where to even look at.

So bet small or medium on NIP? :)

neoism

You also need
Code:
steamparental=""
sort=""

lol thanks man that was in the settings file... lol no wonder though the how to vid don't even have this in the video thanks for the program :p gotta getem all <3

Ruruja

PC:
FIFA 15 - next gen version
NBA 2k15 - next gen version
PES 2015:

gre.gif

What.

FloatOn

I think Derrick was a victim of his own shtick. Somewhere along the line, it stopped being about actually expressing his opinions (caustic as they were) and started becoming an act. The playing to the crowd turned into self-caricature.

Yeah I can see that. Blanket statements don't usually go over very well and he was the king of those.

I just think it sucks that the ban was permanent. I was looking forward to OG deus ex discussion whenever I got around to playing that.

louiedog

You also need
Code:
steamparental=""
sort=""

Since it isn't specifically covered in the instructions pdf or that tutorial video, I'd just like to mention to any other users here that the Opera procedure is exactly the same as Chrome if anyone is wondering.

Did they change name for the Max Payne 3 Season Pass to Rockstar Pass and included every piece of DLC? Every DLC wasn't included in the season pass before, was it?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How do I make Idlemaster choose the games with the least cards first? aka the more expensive cards usually

You can either set

Code:
sort="leastcards"

so that Idle Master will prioritize your games with the least number of cards first

OR you can set

Code:
sort="mostvalue"

Which will tell Idle Master to prioritize the games with the highest average selling price of cards on the market.

derExperte

The Crew beta actually made me interested in the game, driving felt good after upgrading my car, the races promised enough variety and then there's the huge map. But I'll wait for a reasonable price.

Sendou

Cities in Motion dev announced Cities Skylines. "It's a no-nonsense, hardcore city builder, just like they used to be." Well we can never have enough of those, right?

This is from Eurogamer's Twitter by the way. No idea where they are getting this information from.

Tizoc

"MGS5 is coming to Steam?! You can buy things in yen? Has Steam's time come?" basically.

As much as I would blindly like to say 'GG XRD ON STEAM CONFIRMED', I'm hoping MGS5 would make more Japanese devs consider Steam as a platform for their upcoming games.

WHERE IS THAT ANNOUNCEMENT KISS?!

Deitus

Yeah I can see that. Blanket statements don't usually go over very well and he was the king of those.

I just think it sucks that the ban was permanent. I was looking forward to OG deus ex discussion whenever I got around to playing that.

I appreciated some of his criticisms, but he needed to learn when to rein it in, and when it was just not a good time to voice his opinion, especially in the condescending manner he always chose to voice it in. He could have learned his lesson from the times he was temporarily banned, but he did not, and always got in trouble for doing the same thing.

Maybe a 1 year ban would have been the thing that finally made him realize his error, but it probably wouldn't have. The permanent ban was well justified.

AkuMifune

Banned

He got me to play Alpha Protocol, so he can't be all bad.

FtHTiny

Got a foil.. worth 0.70.
Also played Astebreed and thought i´m a normal guy so i take normal. No death until what i assume the last boss and he showed me that i´m not normal at all. :(

You can either set

Code:
sort="leastcards"

so that Idle Master will prioritize your games with the least number of cards first

OR you can set

Code:
sort="mostvalue"

Which will tell Idle Master to prioritize the games with the highest average selling price of cards on the market.

Thanks! So far made about 20 bones

L.O.R.D

oh shit
i can't buy the crew from middle east
i just switch to US ip and i can see the prices and the Pre-Purchase button
did they ban the game in saudi arabia just like Watch dogs ?
here the what it look with my ip
4rONhHW.jpg

here what it look when i switch to vpn

MkXa9OR.jpg

jshackles

Oh my fucking god.... oh my fucking god......

Get ready to have a lot of new Steam friends
requests
if you decide to put it on the market.

Dr Dogg

"Ubisoft pledges to take PC more seriously"

...releases $60 PC games with sketchy performance.

Well at least they're trying for price parity. Still about $20 shy of the European prices when you factor in Sale Tax/VAT but the Gold Editon prices are like for like just though instead of being sensible and lower the already higher than acerage cost in Europe they jacked up the NA prices. Got to love the way Ubisoft do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom