• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm... I have better games to play, and yet I either play nothing or MARVEL HEROES cash grab 2015.

in dire need of help
send help
...help

*launches MH2015*

You don't buy Bad Rats for yourself, you are given it.
6d33c5b5ca12fa3920ebe477065453e0.gif

You contract Bad Rats from others...

zkylon

zkylewd
the cards for bad rats collectively sell for like 60c which is a lot for a game so shit and cheap

i'm guessing not many ppl wants others to know they're playing it so no one farmed it for cards

i have no shame tho

Watching morningbus play through a philosophical exploration of transhumanism from the creators of Serious Sam would be amazing. (Hopefully the game will tackle tough questions like, "What are the ethical implications of replacing someone's hands with bombs from a Roadrunner cartoon?")

You had me at roadrunner cartoon...

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
so I finished Chapter 1 (of 10) of Blackbay Asylum...

I really need this to go on sale. It sounds exactly like I expected it to be.

With Steam getting iOS games up the wazoo, SMT1 on Steam should happen. I'd gladly get it for $10

It seems so simple to port, I'd buy it day one easily.

AC3 is dull, and the modern day arc goes nowhere.

The modern day arc goes somewhere, it just goes in a direction that no one wanted or cared about.

RvMoxZn.png

I've played nearly 30 hours of Trails in the Sky so far (I'm at the beginning of chapter 3) and thought I'd share some quick impressions for anyone who's still on the fence about it:

This is why you all need to buy Trails.

Groupees Build a Be Mine Bundle starts soon®

Please redeem yourselves Groupees..

I hope it's decent. June was actually a really good month for Groupees, bought a couple of bundles from them. July wasn't that good.

Also special thanks to everyone that watched (and because I never paid attention to the twitch stream, I am forgetting most of you), but especially BinaryPork, who I think managed to watch/listen to every stream we did. That's a feat even more incredible than beating the mainline Serious Sam games.

Well, I had to get my money's/codes' worth of "entertainment" :p

You had me at roadrunner cartoon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQaVGNaMCo&feature=youtu.be&t=5s

Yakkue

yeah, this i'm not a big fan of. hopefully no important missables as i really don't like using guides

Don't know if there's anything important that can be missed, since I haven't finished the game yet. I've read somewhere that you get some kind of equipment if you acquire all the newspaper issues/books, not sure about that though.
When it comes to sidequest, it's always shown for how long they will be available (long-medium-short), so you know if you'd have to do it right away or if you can advance the story a bit first.
There seem to be some quests that aren't advertised on the bulletin board though. I've talked to a couple of people that just randomly gave me things to do.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
dafuq. Which countries does the EU2 tier include anyway?

steamprices says it's: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Vatican City

zkylon

zkylewd
Don't know if there's anything important that can be missed, since I haven't finished the game yet. I've read somewhere that you get some kind of equipment if you acquire all the newspaper issues/books, not sure about that though.
When it comes to sidequest, it's always shown for how long they will be available (long-medium-short), so you know if you'd have to do it right away or if you can advance the story a bit first.
There seem to be some quests that aren't advertised on the bulletin board though. I've talked to a couple of people that just randomly gave me things to do.

yeah the kind of thing i really mind missing is content stuff

like quests and companions and whatnot

i don't mind missing an op sword or something but stuff like that newspaper seem like shit i would like not missing

also how does this time work? is it like you have 6 hours to finish this quest or 10 in-game days or something?

Vuze

steamprices says it's: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Vatican City

lol certainly the countries in Europe whose citizens would spend 5€ on Bad Rats without thinking twice

Nabs

If we can trade keys to get it for cheaper I am willing to contribute a few keys to help fund the stream of the game.

I'll throw a few keys in as well. It's going to launch at $30-40 according to Nigel @ Devolver. It'll probably come out to $12-15 in Russia.

Yakkue

also how does this time work? is it like you have 6 hours to finish this quest or 10 in-game days or something?

Let's say the quest "Find my lost kitty (long)" is posted. You could now spend 24 hours exploring the world / grinding and it would still say "(long)". But if you decide to advance the main story a bit (through talking to the mayor in town or something), the quest will say "Find my lost kitty (medium)". If you advance the story too far, you can't do the quest anymore. I usually just do all the quests as soon as they're posted so I don't miss anything.

zkylon

zkylewd
Let's say the quest "Find my lost kitty (long)" is posted. You could now spend 24 hours exploring the world / grinding and it would still say "(long)". But if you decide to advance the main story a bit (through talking to the mayor in town or something), the quest will say "Find my lost kitty (medium)". If you advance the story too far, you can't do the quest anymore. I usually just do all the quests as soon as they're posted so I don't miss anything.

excellent, that's the way i enjoy it most, specially if they notify you how many main mission progress you can make

i usually like mixing up side and main stuff as going on side quest rampages always kind of bores me

Ozium

I need help I just purchased some games on Steam and my normal card wasn't on there (maybe because of m&ms?) so I did pay w/ paypal, and it automatically charged my paypal account instead of taking me over to a paypal page like when you add funds... and it said it took the money from a bank account that doesnt exist and I forgot to remove it from paypal...

what the hell do I do? is my steam account going to be banned?

omg i am freaking out now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom