• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET OUT OF MY WAY

VD42vpM.jpg

gkybRn1.jpg

man, this is the hardest achievement i ever got

i still have 3 time trail i never did, and i already have 100%
plus, there are a lot of stickers i never got .and i have level up all my characters
does leveling up characters and getting stickers give me more percentage ?
Bravo!

I've been playing a lot of this lately. I really should try my hand at some online races.

Turfster

So, does anyone know how to get around this?

You just... give them the info they need.
If you're outside the US, it's like 2 clicks or something.
"Nope, not in the US" "Done"

Otherwise, you're going to have to give them tax info, like pretty much everywhere else you sell things, really.

BPoole

Well, did you provide them with the info they wanted?

You just... give them the info they need.
If you're outside the US, it's like 2 clicks or something.
"Nope, not in the US" "Done"

Otherwise, you're going to have to give them tax info, like pretty much everywhere else you sell things, really.

fill it out or wait until next calendar year

K, I just don't like giving out my SSN. Guess there is no other way though

BPoole

Imagine if you just saved all your cards until next year, the SteamBux you would have, oh my.

I want it now though lol

I'm halfway through my library and have made $10 from Idle Master (though I have several cards still up for sale). By the time I get through the rest, and get the booster packs, I should be in the $30-40 range

It'll change your idling life. I'm idling games I never dreamed of idling.

It makes it even easier for me to stay on top of it. As someone with a programming background, I was good at it because I'm lazy... idle_master enables me to be lazy. So I love it for that... and the programmer in me sees improvements to be made and forwards them to JShackles for consideration.

I'M MR. MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME!!

Otherside of Life I would say push to complete, all I'll say is that it's back-end is pretty cool.

Both Silent Hill campaigns are good in my opinion, but long. The SH1 campaign is SH1 in L4D2, and is composed of 11 maps, a few of them being pretty lengthy/confusing what to do if you haven't played SH1 before.

Actually I've already beat OoL. That second part though is way too long, and probably the longest of the entire campaign. The ending is ...weird. Nice campaign though.

With the SH1 campaign I think we got stuck in the school part which was pretty confusing (and I've played SH1). Should get back on it someday.

Mono

Hello SteamGAF! My temporary job just ended and I now have my soul and freetime back, yay! \o/

I'm trying out Idlemaster right now; so far so good! I couldn't find any info about what to put in the "sort" field of the settings document, but it doesn't seem to be affecting anything with it blank.

i'm in!

i finally beat FTL(on easy) so i'm realling like the RNG likes me

I have 21 hours in that game and still haven't beaten it on Easy. :X I've gotten to the final boss many times, though!

Hello SteamGAF! My temporary job just ended and I now have my soul and freetime back, yay! \o/

I'm trying out Idlemaster right now; so far so good! I couldn't find any info about what to put in the "sort" field of the settings document, but it doesn't seem to be affecting anything with it blank.

I have 21 hours in that game and still haven't beaten it on Easy. :X I've gotten to the final boss many times, though!

leastcards or mostcards or blank.

Code:
sort=""
sort="leastcards"
sort="mostcards"

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Update:

ijLTDhdg1UFDL.gif

Currently $588 dollars of credit has been applied to my account!

Massive thanks to the following for fresh codes: stallion free for 1 code, xclash for 1 code, Myshkin for 1 code, cloudius12 for 1 code, jawmuncher for 2 codes.

M&M Scoreboard said:
174 from Jawmuncher
150 from Morningbus
102 from Toki767
90 from Anustart
78 from default two
60 from Cloudius12
54 from BinaryPork2737
48 from Chocobro
54 from Stallion Free
48 from shadownet
42 from Mokoi
42 from Xclash
36 from Mono
36 from CorrosiveFrost
30 from Cheddahz
30 from Myshkin
24 from dot
24 from Gunstarheroes
24 from Servizio
18 from iosefe
18 from Pickles Spill
12 from tylerf
6 from Armoured Priest
6 from Amzin
6 from tiny raptor
6 from thesaucetastic

Total: $1,218.00

Lomax

Update:

Massive thanks to the following for fresh codes: stallion free for 1 code, xclash for 1 code, Myshkin for 1 code, cloudius12 for 1 code, jawmuncher for 2 codes.

That's pretty awesome. Have yet to see anything credited to my account and as flaky as their redemption web site is I have my doubts I ever will, they've been jerking me around via email about my last two prepaid mastercards for a couple of weeks now.

iosefe

Update:

we have done well

DogMeat77

Man I am really pretty terrible at Crypt of the Necrodancer. I do fine until all of a sudden something just mauls me. Pretty fun game though.

Stupid Tunnel Man wants a stupid shotgun so he can build a stupid tunnel to the stupid ice caves... am I supposed to collect 21000 bucks and hope for the right shop or just try to kill any given shopkeeper or what's the deal?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Stupid Tunnel Man wants a stupid shotgun so he can build a stupid tunnel to the stupid ice caves... am I supposed to collect 21000 bucks and hope for the right shop or just try to kill any given shopkeeper or what's the deal?

You can find it randomly in a box sometimes.

If you are lucky you can get the graveyard level on the jungle, the one with Chinese vampires that hop, bats that turn into vampires, skeletons, and grave stones.
In that stage there is a grave that says Ash. Under the grave, blow it up, is a shotgun.

The easiest way is to just kill a shopkeeper.
http://youtu.be/q9kcLQKRiB8
That is how I got the shotgun to deliver it.

mannerbot

So this is what it's come to, spending my nights watching people play anime board games. It was a pretty crazy game. That RNG though.

First 4 rolls were all 1s. I knew it was gonna be rough after that. Fun game though, didn't know you could have spectators in the lobby.

Yakkue

1eGKntN.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Yakkue, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ReignMaker -- MB-244D579ACAAA2956 - Taken by diablogod. 6 entrants total.
Harvester -- MB-C58ECC460805EEE1 - Taken by Casimir. 2 entrants total.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut-- MB-FF90DA92A51F90A2 - Taken by cardinalmind. 4 entrants total.
Tropico Trilogy -- MB-9B0D35AE24747DB4 - Taken by Sendou. 5 entrants total.
Go Home Dinosaurs! -- MB-C423A5A35A07BC3A - Taken by MTE. 3 entrants total.
Canyon Capers - Rio Fever (DLC) -- MB-F9CA192EAF9D60E1 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Canyon Capers -- MB-9DD128B4B9644741 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Retro/Grade -- MB-867D29506FD0D722 - Taken by bronson. 1 entrants total.

t1407128257z1.png

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Every time I see the game title Go Home Dinosaurs! I always conflate it with We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story and go though a process of intense excitement followed by a deep depression once I correct the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom