• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

Finally. I think that's been in roughly 200 bundles I've bought, so hopefully I should have a free key or two for it.

---

So I was perusing GAF at work today and there was a DrDogg in a thread and I was like "HUH? Why's he changed his avatar?", why is there a DrDogg and our Dr Dogg?

Google only brought up some rock band with one g, do you have a superfan Dr Dogg?
or maybe u are the superfan

Dr Dogg

So I was perusing GAF at work today and there was a DrDogg in a thread and I was like "HUH? Why's he changed his avatar?", why is there a DrDogg and our Dr Dogg?

Google only brought up some rock band with one g, do you have a superfan Dr Dogg?
or maybe u are the superfan

You have no idea how many times we get each others PMs. Was debating having a Battle Royale between me and him to find the one true ruler to the User name Dr Dogg but they came first (by a fair few years) and I can't be bothered to PM an admin for a name change. Worse is that there's another Doogie Houser too! I feel like Arnie in Total Recall and don't even know if I'm real or not now :(

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I wish I never brought up MS Paint Competitions now. Preemptive sorry for all the future thread spam.

Here's my preemptive entry for whatever raffle comes up:

f3m2UlU.png

Momentary

Banned
Seeing as tall and thin form factor cases are becoming all the rage these days I've been tempted to pick up a Lian Li O Series case.

Well when they're not stupid money of course but would be a great case for a full ATX build that you can discretely have by the TV in the lounge and not stick out like a sore thumb.

I've been looking at those too as well. If you want the full ATX version of that they have the PC-O7. I'm looking at the Micro ATX version witch is the PC-O6. But seeing how Digital Storm does a full loop with a full sized graphics cars in the PC-O5S, I might end up with that one. Still want to use water and Silverstone's cases are too small for that.

That case is super small for what it holds.

Hektor

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hektor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes -- MB-6B08DF6AB983879C - Taken by Kyougar. 51 entrants total.
I've made a terrible mistake,

t1439311110z1.png

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

The setting seems much better than lord of the fallens so that's good, now I just hope they learned from the gameplay they had in lords of the fallen and improve it instead of just repeating it.

Can you invade friends in PP fob?

I hope you can, otherwise it won't be as fun, I've already gone around and told my friends to watch out for me otherwise I'll take all of their bears.

Dr Dogg

I'd love Konami to release an Infographic after a couple of months to show the stats behind what people steel from each others FOB's.

I've been looking at those too as well. If you want the full ATX version of that they have the PC-O7. I'm looking at the Micro ATX version witch is the PC-O6. But seeing how Digital Storm does a full loop with a full sized graphics cars in the PC-O5S, I might end up with that one. Still want to use water and Silverstone's cases are too small for that.

That case is super small for what it holds.

Oooooh that is alright (price tag will be horrendous though knowing Digital Storm). I think if you go for the larger sizes you'll be alright on air but the smaller cases are crying out for a custom loop, if not just to keep them as quiet as possible. Amazing what you can fit in them though.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah sod it I'm game at about 7ish (ie 2 hours time). Give spin and Salsa a shout too as the more the merrier (and less uber bots to hog all the glory)

It'll probably be more like 8ish before I'm ready! I'll send them a PM on steam

Khronico

Ugh I kinda want to be there day 1 playing Phantom Pain.

I want to be in that zeitgeist of the release of a new metal gear game.

Guess I'll wait for more ~$35 codes.

Seeing as tall and thin form factor cases are becoming all the rage these days I've been tempted to pick up a Lian Li O Series case.

Well when they're not stupid money of course but would be a great case for a full ATX build that you can discretely have by the TV in the lounge and not stick out like a sore thumb.

My biggest problem with small cases for DIY computers is often you end up with something that sounds like a jet engine.

Sch1sm

Was going to play F Zero GX all day, but GAF sold me a broken copy

So uh

I guess I'm using my PC. Or Rocket League on my PS4. RIP me playing that game before I go to college :x

Edit: Actually, if I contacted the seller, do I even post about that in the BST to warn about that (seeing as I already made a deal about how the disc was scratched?)
Or nope, PMs only :V
GAF help >_>

You only post about it if you're going to give negative feedback, really. Deal with it in private, and then post your feedback after you've seen how the seller will deal with it.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Whats the best arcade racers on steam ? Need for speed im guessing really want an arcade racer

Soulflarz

Banned
I've forgotten how to modbot, I just realized for the past week I've been posting the codes in the subject line and not the actual message.

Well, this explains a lot.

You only post about it if you're going to give negative feedback, really. Deal with it in private, and then post your feedback after you've seen how the seller will deal with it.

Got it, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom