• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

https://twitter.com/tinyBuild/status/631048776992563205

wah .. that too many copies of "not the robot" and "spoiler alert"

wonder if any one get something else those

WOOAAAAAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOAH HOOOOOOOOOOOO OHHHH OOHO OOOOOH

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ozium:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Not The Robots -- MB-9C8535BBB092E0E5 - Taken by gurm3n

eWARXge.jpg

Keen Dreams

Nice! What about the Episode VI? :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Speedrunners -- MB-DB0C1EEAC9465C93 - Taken by oipic

It's my birthday, so to celebrate another milestone towards death, I'm giving away a very fitting game. Enjoy and whatnot.

HIP HURRAH!
Happy birthday!
I might start a slow-clap after my next flight lands. One way to spot any Americans I guess.
I remember that people used to clap on landing when I was younger but I only saw it once in the last ten or so years and that was on a trip from France to England with quite a few school kids.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
?

Last year we had Liberation HD, Unity and Rogue (360/PS3)

This year we've had Rogue (PC), Syndicate and the Chronicles episodic trilogy =/

Yeah, but that's the exception, not the rule, and Chronicles isn't what I'd label a "proper" AssCreed game. Even LibHD feels more like a prototype because of how small and barren it is.

Dr Dogg

I'd happily take more AssCreeds per year. Shit I'd take a new one every week and still don't think I'd tire of them. I might have been dropped on my head as a child.

lol wow I wonder what the hell happened there.

Also - I just bought a (somewhat ghetto) 2560x1440 monitor. It's Dr. Dogg's fault, really.

I only recommended you don't discount a 2560x1440 monitor based on gaming alone :(

Chariot

What! Mighty No.9 has Sawashiro as VA? I might take another look at it when I get home. Can't just pass over Sawashiro goodness like that.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Maniac, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Maniac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Coffin Dodgers -- MB-113823002CB8399F - Taken by Man Puncher. 7 entrants total.

t1439299339z1.png

Grief.exe

AssCreed only comes around once a year. :(

?

Last year we had Liberation HD, Unity and Rogue (360/PS3)

This year we've had Rogue (PC), Syndicate and the Chronicles episodic trilogy =/

I'd happily take more AssCreeds per year. Shit I'd take a new one every week and still don't think I'd tire of them. I might have been dropped on my head as a child.

You guys are so lucky, you get your favorite games at least once per year.

I'm still one and done on the Assassin's Creed games.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I only recommended you don't discount a 2560x1440 monitor based on gaming alone :(

It's no big deal - in fact this one ended up being only about $50 more than a "budget" 1080p monitor so I'm happy with it. Well, with the idea of it at least, we'll see how it goes in a few days when it arrives.

It's also 27 inches, which is the biggest monitor I've ever had besides a TV hooked up to my PC.

Sini

Does anyone have spare Speedrunners key I can give to my friend? I could trade Awesomenauts for it if you wanted.

Arthea

You are kidding, but Konami can do that, I bet for it.

Let it go

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11825968_10152970930805986_7674654627343135030_n.jpg?oh=c74c21696716a7ec15449255bfc718e0&oe=563867D5[/IMG[/QUOTE]

never!

[quote="toddhunter, post: 175007616"]AC3 was a great AC game.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did here

Knurek

Yay for heatwave.
I'll be working from 2 am to 10 am from today, not my usual 8 am to 4 pm deal.
Yay for heatwave again. /s

Arthea

Yay for heatwave.
I'll be working from 2 am to 10 am from today, not my usual 8 am to 4 pm deal.
Yay for heatwave again. /s

seriously... the heat is killing lately, what's up with that? I'm afraid for my PC, living without an air conditioner and all.
Not to mention I hardly can play anything, too hot.

FloatOn

I wish some indie dev would run with the idea of nba jam and/or nfl blitz but add crazy powerups and shit.

arcade sports need to make a comeback

chronomac

I tried to play the original OlliOlli but had an issue with input lag (hitting the A button right when you land). That game really could have benefited from a Rock Band/Guitar Hero-style setting to adjust that.

Anteater

Hideki Kamiya: After I left Capcom and we established Platinum Games, the kernel of the Scalebound idea was actually one of the first concept pitches. The other one was Bayonetta, and we had a few others. For one reason or another we went with Bayonetta first, but at that point it was not even dragons; it was dinosaurs. But the common theme here is that I wanted to realise this game in the way that these two large-scale creatures were going at each other, and how can we make this work where you are not just the observer of what’s taking place but helping as well.

But that was really it. There was a concept but there wasn’t a lot more too it, it needed more work. Bayonetta happened, and we worked on it, and then it was time to bring it back out of the closet again. So at that time we actually managed to pull together a prototype, and when we decided to make a prototype I switched over the subject matter from dinosaurs to dragons.

Poor Jawmuncher

Many of us are still very much in touch with some of our old colleagues at Capcom. And in fact, right after I return from Gamescom I am meeting up with Jun Takeuchi [producer of Onimusha 3, Lost Planet, and Resident Evil 5 – GC] at Capcom and we’re gonna talk about what’s been going on. And this is long overdue.

And so there are things that we always casually talk about, dreams that we want to realise, and I think it’s not just us. I know that there are fans out there that also want to see… maybe something perhaps happening between Platinum Games and Capcom. So… not alluding to anything or not suggesting anything, but if there is a chance, or if there is an opportunity to work together, that would be something I would proactively lean towards to see what they have in mind.’

Hope there'll be a Capcom x PG game in the future.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/11/scalebound-preview-and-interview-finding-out-that-platinum-is-no-more-is-something-that-crosses-my-mind-too-5337051/#ixzz3iVvHi0lO

derExperte

Evolve is getting a HUGE update today: https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/patch-5-0-highlights-balance-notes/66419?u=thisaint I was honestly scared to start the game up again after I read that it has become very noob-unfriendly but the new matchmaking could change that. If they're smart they'll now do a free weekend asap.

Couldn't get over the slow walking speed in Dear Esther.
Having played Revengeance just before it probably didn't help lol.
You can't run in Rapture, right? It feels so frustrating to me.

Celestian Tales looks neat. Durante posted some very positive impressions in the OT.

http://www.thechineseroom.co.uk/blog/blog/a-few-bumps-on-landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom