• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

The first dev that makes a game centred around emotes and emoji and then has a fuckton of them as addon DLC to make Train Sim weep is going to make Stump very, very broke.

Now then do I tempt fate and update The Witcher III to 1.08 and screw up my game until another patch or do I dive back into Dragon Age Inquisition and its new DLC offerings? I predict a bad time with both :(

Saty

Did OlliOlli 2 fix the biggest issue of the first? Not having a spin counter in those late levels that required to do like 50 spins was a deal breaker. Dropped the game right then and there.

Viridi GOTY guaranteed not kidding

umTjeq9.png

never even heard of it.

Jawmuncher

Star Trek is pretty good if you take it as a budget game. Even better if you have a friend to play with. Better than inversion.

A lot of people with anime avatars got cleared out from the most recent "racist/pedophile subreddit censorship" thread.

yup. anytime Jazz573's precious 1000 year old dragons were attacked he would post about it in here, then run over to OT to defend the artist's right to express themselves on the internet.

he had a tendency to do that enough for me to find him to be a curious fellow

Werd

Namco's Steam library is relatively weak and the ones I particularly want (Xenoverse, DSII, etc.) never had a chance at being a weak 2 bonus.. yet this was still disappointing somehow.

I'm trying to cut down on bundles right now since I need to save up for a graphics card, maybe I can actually resist upping my $1 to BTA (I have enslaved). We shall see.

Caerith

yup. anytime Jazz573's precious 1000 year old dragons were attacked he would post about it in here, then run over to OT to defend the artist's right to express themselves on the internet.

he had a tendency to do that enough for me to find him to be a curious fellow

I'm not really up on things. What's a 1000 year old dragon?

zkylon

zkylewd
my brother's girlfriend's studying biology and she's always like "lets watch some plants documentary!!"

plants are boring wth why would u watch a documentary about plants -__-

I'm glad you are enjoy League more now though Zky :>
tyty

it's a pretty decent interview

i've been listening to these kinds of interview on the train, it's a really nice way to make your trips to work not feel like a waste of time, just listening to the same 5 albums over and over again (i bought a cellphone cos i thought it was cute not knowing it didn't accept sd cards -__-)

i really liked the nina freeman interview on idle thumbs too, she doesn't make exactly the same style of games as her story but i like her games and it's a cool interview too

Corpekata

Banned
I'm not really up on things. What's a 1000 year old dragon?

A semi common excuse for why having a scantily clad 12 year old anime girl in a game is okay. Not always a dragon, sometimes a demon, sometimes a magic spell, etc. Basically a really crappy excuse for creepy characters.

Caerith

A semi common excuse for why having a scantily clad 12 year old anime girl in a game is okay. Not always a dragon, sometimes a demon, sometimes a magic spell, etc. Basically a really crappy excuse for creepy characters.

Oh, I think I get it.

When Agarest 2 came out, a lot of people were tantruming about the child version of Fiona being removed from the "groping girls at the bathhouse" minigame. (I played the game, and when I say "child" I mean she looks six, is mentally and emotionally six, and when you first meet her she's lost and crying for her mommy and daddy.) I was told that because she's an immortal elf and was in stasis for a thousand years that she's like 1,006 years old and therefore it technically isn't creepy at all.

Same thing?

I've found Burton to be more miss than hit lately.

he's been on a decline pretty much since, what, Sweeney Todd? and even at that point he was hit or miss.

Oh, I think I get it.

When Agarest 2 came out, a lot of people were tantruming about the child version of Fiona being removed from the "groping girls at the bathhouse" minigame. (I played the game, and when I say "child" I mean she looks six, is mentally and emotionally six, and when you first meet her she's lost and crying for her mommy and daddy.) I was told that because she's an immortal elf and was in stasis for a thousand years that she's like 1,006 years old and therefore it technically isn't creepy at all.

Same thing?

you got it

also wtf lol

Volimar

Oh, I think I get it.

Same thing?

Yeah. Eww.

Corpekata

Banned
Oh, I think I get it.

Same thing?

Same thing except that sounds like worse than normal even.

Amzin

well that's setting a low bar hah.

how does it compare to gaf's current TPS of the moment, Binary Domain?

It doesn't, if you're talking single player. For co-op though Star Trek is a good time as long as you accept that it is bad going into it. BD has no co-op campaign so it loses out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom