• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I know what my next Steam purchase is going to be, looks amazing, so does the Jack box party pack.

Thanks for sharing.

Well, you can always join in the GAF game nights for free, since only the host needs to own the game. I would definitely recommend getting them if you have a bunch of friends to play with.

zkylon

zkylewd
Tower 57 looks really good. Great looking pixel art with co-op gameplay.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/514621648/tower-57

tQtlu8l.gif

Gameplay trailer | Greenlight page
i love the pixelart and epicnamebro recommending it really made me interested in it but i duno about that gameplay being right for me

Momentary

Banned
Wow, that looks pretty good indeed.
Any ETA of the Steam early access/release?

I don't think it will be Early Access. It will have expansions (episodes). The game is for iOS, PSV and PS4 as well. It won't be a freemium game. The game looks legit though. I really want to get my mitts on it. Reminds me of the Saga games... kinda.

The schedule is late 2015 for the phones and early 2016 for the other platforms.

Click or open in new window to make for original sized files.

The game will be 16:9

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't think it will be Early Access. It will have expansions (episodes). The game is for iOS, PSV and PS4 as well. It won't be a freemium game. The game looks legit though. I really want to get my mitts on it. Reminds me of the Saga games... kinda.

The schedule is late 2015 for the phones and early 2016 for the other platforms.

that's so pretty

Damn that looks good.

Didn't know Zodiac is coming to PC. I was planning to buy it for Vita later, but now PC it is.

Sch1sm

Is Zodiac going to be a No Man's Sky case where everyone buys because it's pretty?

At least this will have substantial gameplay, from what I've read anyway.

Tower 57 looks good, maybe I'll back it if they get greenlit before the end of their KS campaign.

Been playing Velocity 2x on Vita... solid sequel. Wonder if it will ever make the jump to Steam like Velocity Ultra did.

Also finished Bit.Trip Runner 2. Strangely decent for a "runner" game. Definitely not something I'm into regularly... I blame PS+.

mrgone

Tower 57 reminds me a whole lot of a good start to a sequel to The Chaos Engine - I'm not sure if that means I'm optimistic, or worried, or both.

Tower 57 looks good, maybe I'll back it if they get greenlit before the end of their KS campaign.

Been playing Velocity 2x on Vita... solid sequel. Wonder if it will ever make the jump to Steam like Velocity Ultra did.

Also finished Bit.Trip Runner 2. Strangely decent for a "runner" game. Definitely not something I'm into regularly... I blame PS+.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/337180/

Now wonder if my bank account has 1 million dollars in it!

Uzzy

You just have to prove your love for NepNep. Show them what you'll do for her, show them your merchandise and your NepNep dakimakura.

Only then will you be blessed with a beta.

Arthea

That FFF plot twist, I'm not sure should I laugh or cry, probably both, simultaneously.

You just have to prove your love for NepNep. Show them what you'll do for her, show them your merchandise and your NepNep dakimakura.

Only then will you be blessed with a beta.

That explains why I never can get into beta

I think steamgaffers got into every beta except for FFF.

edited:
Happy Birthday, titch

Dsyndrome

Experimented trying to get a Virtual Machine of XP up on Windows 10 for a short bit rather than sleeping, failed pretty hard initially. Will probably try later on this year after the OS has been around for a while and Virtual Box stops having issues with 10.

Whole goal is to have an OS as a last resort if I can't get games working on W10 with compatibility settings. Having games I've collected since the 90's stop working all-together because of forward progress makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom