• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMPubC5WEAACst2.jpg:orig

Salsa totally lives in Argentina.

Bueno!

Paging leafhopper

Did you really do that?

Nope. Elaborate photoshop. No way a dirty filthy console peasant beat the best GAF player on PC. ;)

i just finished
ginsu tree
only , i collect every thing in that area
where the Forlorn Ruins start ? i can't go back there ?

From the achievement guide on xbox achievements:

There are four locations that can not be returned to, and therefor contain missable collectibles. These are
the Ginso Tree, Misty Woods, Forlorn Ruins, and Mount Horu
(the point of no return). Take it slow in these locations and make sure you collect everything as soon as possible so you do not miss out. I

Lain

Salsa not showing up for the stream is such a disappointment. Nabs and Io are there showing us what they're made of!

Was my first time watching a full Rocket League match. Pretty chaotic and without plan, most players. iosefe and nabs knew what they were doing though. Iosefe even scored the winning goal 6 seconds before end of a match! Was incredible.
I've !atp'ed in the Alienware stream. Let me know if I win.
Even if they were raffling games, they changed format. You need to reply when you win I believe, so no more idling.

Salsa

CMPubC5WEAACst2.jpg:orig

Salsa totally lives in Argentina.

look at this guy stealth postin this screen of him winnin when I entered when the game was goin with him alone winnin at 1-0 dicked around and scored all my goals in like the last minute

LOOK AT HIM

uru4lyfe

I wanted to play one for real laters cause I remembered what we talked here but had to go play with some local urus that are never around

how do I enter the AW stream?

MUnited83

For you.
look at this guy stealth postin this screen of him winnin when I entered when the game was goin with him alone winnin at 1-0 dicked around and scored all my goals in like the last minute

LOOK AT HIM

uru4lyfe

I wanted to play one for real laters cause I remembered what we talked here but had to go play with some local urus that are never around

how do I enter the AW stream?

tell me when you are ready and let's get it on :D

Asgaro

----:::: WARNING ::::---- HUGE POST ----:::: WARNING ::::----

Would have been endearing if you actually knew how to spell your neighbor's name, Ciclon :mad:

Doesn't matter, because you can kill him over and over in Gat out of Hell :p
Well played

True, but I do see more trying to be the next Drinky or AstroLad and failing miserably.

Oh, that looks pretty sweet!
I have been itching to build a small PC, so I'll keep a look on this :D

"Don't mind me here, just making the universe more awesome. Move along now"

It's a Sega game on nuuvem, so it'll be region locked to some degree.

Well, at least you only have an username clone, I have an actual GAF clone and I'm not kidding.

Didn't the devs/pub mention that game wasn't going to the get a discount (after the initial one during the seal) for a long time?
Or maybe it was another game...

I tried it a while back, it needs everything to be "US" for it to even attempt to work (accounts, IPs, etc). Such a shame :(

When you buy via CC in amazon, whatever points or equivalent you make are bank/card dependent, amazon has nothing to do with that.

I know that feeling, for South American stuff it's always Uruguay the one that gets left out.
We are the only country in the entire continent that doesn't have iTunes Music available

Not same period, but lifetime sales of the top of my head:
PS3 - 800+M
Wii - 908M
DS - 947M
PS2 - 1.52B

So pretty good I'd say.

The fact that Dirt3 Redux is counted is weird but makes sense at the same time.

Given the lack of updates on the PC version for over a month, I can see people not doing nice things with this.

I'm still surprised nVidia never released a 6GB 970, especially since there are laptops with that. Would've mitigated all that .5GB VRAM shit at least.

:O!
Potential congrats then!

Damn, this made me laugh more than it should have.

Yup, I think the only time I opened the Xbox app was to disable that.

JC2 on PC was brilliant, such an excellent port, so in Avalanche we trust.

I have like 500 cards to sell, I will too.
You are awesome :D

Excellent thread, subscribed :D

I got a good laugh out of this one.

I so wanted that game to come out :(

It's quite an interesting article, but what I found most interesting is that they definitely consider Xbox a platform now.

That makes sense!

LOL, didn't even notice that.

Why yes, yes it is.

True, but depressurizer is still better.

Maybe?
I bought it anyway :p

♪ Everything is cool when you're clapping a team
Everything is clapping when we're living our dream ♫

Hah, I remember using that app a gazillion years ago :O
Never found anything :(

So just you know, although they don't do refunds in general, if you click to see your key in nuuvem, you are never getting one.

Of course not, he's just pointing out the only CoD not available on PC.

Happy birthday!!!
Very fitting indeed :p

Man, I played a bit of Lib because it came with my Vita.
I wanted to cry, it ran *so* bad.

My favorite game comes out every two years, unless Scamco gonna Scamco.

So do I!
Code:
*click*
5 minute cutscene
*click*
Codec call
*click click*
1 hour convoluted exposition dialogue
*click*

I see what you did there.

2 has that problem as well, which is kinda annoying because my TV is somewhat old and doesn't have a particularly good input lag even with Game Mode enabled.

Give a good pic of Seahorse Ramon (among the gazillion you have I'm sure there is at least one) and I'll add it to my avatar :)

I was like "WTF? DLC for this?" then read the description and it broke my heart :(
I'll be getting both later.

As with anything, seems to be luck or something, it installed just fine on my machine.

I'm waiting for WB to give it for free for us fools that bought that broken AK+Season Pass and couldn't refund it.

There is a big update coming in October FWIW.

At this point I doubt it'll ever come out.

"Mad man" indeed :p

Scamco gonna Scamco.
addontknowwhatiexpected.gif

:O
Missed that! Link?

I imagine tumblr going crazy thanks to images like that one.

Stream music bruh.

I'm guessing it's an australian plant so probably the spider is less dangerous.

LOL, that works on so many levels:
"Because they are fucking goofy"
"Because they are fucking Goofy"
"Because they are fucking, goofy"
"Because they are, fucking goofy"

Like 20 years too late :/

it's nothing but trash?

Aren't there some PC ports of SH?
They should put those on Steam at least.

I'd join!
Not that I play much though :p

250GB SSDs are around US$130 in the US, so not bad actually!
Seriously, SSDs are awesome, if you can try to stretch to get one (even a small one just for the OS).

Huh always assumed they were unskippable, just that this time you'd have more options to tackle them.

LOL, but it's SP, they did it that way on purpose :p

Happy birthday!!!!!

Wat

wat wat

Guess I can hold off on getting the PC version
Bless PS+

Nice, will try later!

Has quoting gone too far?

Parsnip

If he did, I didn't see it. Thanks for linking it!

hadn't read it myself so tyty

A friend of mine had a chance to play the build they have been showing and the most important part of what he said was this.
the combat feels faster and fierce, but it's more souls than bloodborne
and if you try to play it like bloodborne you will get your ass fucking mauled
And it pleases me greatly.
Especially since so many Souls 3 threads since the leak have been plagued with "I hope it plays like Bloodborne herp derp". Keeping them separate is the right way and I'm happy they are doing exactly that.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish there was a way to turn off chromatic aberration on life is strange

it's giving me a headache

also i had forgotten about some of this voiceacting, holy shit it gets so bad sometimes

A friend of mine had a chance to play the build they have been showing and the most important part of what he said was this.

And it pleases me greatly.
Especially since so many Souls 3 threads since the leak have been plagued with "I hope it plays like Bloodborne herp derp". Keeping them separate is the right way and I'm happy they are doing exactly that.
sounds cool, i duno how bloodborne plays but i didn't like that it seemed like there were less possible builds and all that

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I promise I'll be better at Rocket League once I have played the game more than 30 minutes.

I never scored on my own goal at least.

i wish there was a way to turn off chromatic aberration on life is strange

it's giving me a headache

also i had forgotten about some of this voiceacting, holy shit it gets so bad sometimes

You wanna go to:

Documents\My Games\Life Is Strange\LifeIsStrangeGame\Config

Open LifeIsStrangeEngine.ini

Change bDNEAllowChromaticAberration=True to bDNEAllowChromaticAberration=False

also i had forgotten about some of this voiceacting, holy shit it gets so bad
I played through ep. 1 earlier, i found that the voice acting was rather good but the lip and gesture animations were doing it a disservice, usually understated as opposed to the line delivery.
Though by the end of the ep I had totally forgotten about it

Salsa

From newly released FFXV screens. We're at this point playing CG-cutscene-quality visuals basically.

wut that looks like garbage compared to something like the witcher 3

only reason it looks FF CG like is cause there's some vaseline over it. can't even see detail on those faces / textures

also the jaggies hurt my eyes

/done

The Witcher 3 has really mediocre texture quality outside of character models so that looks at least on par if not better if it was at a higher resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom