• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look blurry in your pic. Weird. I watched the malboro trailer on Gamersyde and found it looking very sharp. Maybe it is the good animation fooling me.

l-o-l

Yeah, the game looks amazing in motion.
But I think they haven't release any 'real' screenshot yet. Most of them are just taken from compressed youtube videos.

how hasn't anyone linked this yet

how

steamgaf u slippin

Also, it will be 2.99$ and will have no lewd content.

A visual novel with no lewd content? Gross.
Oh, and it's available on my country's independence day! Should I get it?

Salsa

guys you don't need huniepop

EthicalSpiritedIguana.gif

after 80 LOOOOOOOONG hours i finally beat witcher 3!!!!!!!! I really like the ending I got (spoilers ahead):
ciri faked her death and became a witcher, geralt settled down and lived with Triss, the black ones dipped and left everyone alone, as far as I can tell the sorceresses are left b
, honestly completely satisfied with my ending, have no issue with it at all. what ending did you guys get?

Kanokare

There's a bit of vehicle-on-vehicle shenanigans in the Gamescom gameplay videos. It's not just a matter of ramming/shooting at one until it dies; you can also use the harpoon to pull vehicles apart, which seems fun. Since the game releases a day before The Phantom Pain, I'll probably work my way through it before moving on to the latter.

Cool cool. I'll look into those clips then. Thanks!

Momentary

Banned
Yeah that FF XV screenshot doesn't impress me at all. They're just too blurry.
I've also checked some screens from the website, still blurry and jaggy.

The game is phenomenal in motion though. If there's a thing that Japanese devs do best, it's animation.

Wow... that is bad. Need to sprinkle some PC on it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
final fantasy lololol

the real shit right here

55CB5FDD464ACA001A

itttt might be time to get a console. unf

then again

dq-s-2.jpg

😎

Give me this over The Witcher 3 any day of the week

Dsyndrome

Give me this over The Witcher 3 any day of the week
giphy.gif

We can live in a world where choice "somewhat" matters and my witcher can plough everything that accepts, as well as have the Japanese stereotypical hero fights the big bad for enlightenment/adventure/knighthood/Tuesday. Witcher 3 is what western development should strive to be, but DQ is still DQ. I wish he had facial hair though. :)

This Friday we are playing Killing Floor 2 on Euro game night, murricans are welcome too.

It only has up to 6 player coop so seats will be limited, but I'm not sure how many people will actually have the game.

header.jpg

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Maniac
3 - derExperte
4 - corrosivefrost
5 - ricochetguro
6 - Spirited
7 - freshveggie
8 - Roboleon
9 - Se7enSword
10 - The Dear Leader
11 - Black Soma
12 - Sch1sm
13 - Sokka
14 -
15 -
16 -

t1439578800z0.png

Salsa

fuckin spoilers guys

I don't even wanna know about an end-game snowball fight with a character I dont know the faith of

IM SRS

Sch1sm

This Friday we are playing Killing Floor 2 on Euro game night, murricans are welcome too.

It only has up to 6 player coop so seats will be limited, but I'm not sure how many people will actually have the game.

header.jpg

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Maniac
3 - derExperte
4 - corrosivefrost
5 - ricochetguro
6 - Spirited
7 - freshveggie
8 - Roboleon
9 - Se7enSword
10 - The Dear Leader
11 - Black Soma
12 -

t1439578800z0.png

Put me down as a maybe. I'm buying this tomorrow. <3

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Maybe because of refunds? What do they do if one person using the 4 pack wants a refund?

It's possible Valve will later revisit multi-packs -- which currently work by the "master" sub spawning three gift subs (thus refunds being a headache) -- using the bundle system that was introduced earlier in the year, which confers individual licenses for each app instead of just the one licence for the many. Four-packs could work by Valve tweaking the checkout system to allow the buyer to choose the recipients prior to confirming the purchase, after which each person receives their own copy of the usual store sub, and should someone later change their mind, they could seek a refund equal to 25% of what the buyer paid without the other parties needing to agree. The potential downside is that those who chipped in would have to settle for Steam Wallet credit.

Salsa

lenovo releasin a thinkpad with fucking 64gb of RAM

Thinkpad_P50_With_Win_10_screen.0.jpg

for all your "rendering 50 videos at the same time on a train" needs

Sch1sm

It's possible Valve will later revisit multi-packs -- which currently work by the "master" sub spawning three gift subs (thus refunds being a headache) -- using the bundle system that was introduced earlier in the year, which confers individual licenses for each app instead of just the one licence for the many. Four-packs could work by Valve tweaking the checkout system to allow the buyer to choose the recipients prior to confirming the purchase, after which each person receives their own copy of the usual store sub, and should someone later change their mind, they could seek a refund equal to 25% of what the buyer paid without the other parties needing to agree. The potential downside is that those who chipped in would have to settle for Steam Wallet credit.

That's too smart a way of doing it, so it'll probably never happen.

Soulflarz

Banned
lenovo releasin a thinkpad with fucking 64gb of RAM

for all your "rendering 50 videos at the same time on a train" needs

I know people who render videos on their laptops constantly but what the hell is this?
Seems like a waste of money that could have been spent on a different part of the machine or not put in it at all to lower the MSRP?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
after 80 LOOOOOOOONG hours i finally beat witcher 3!!!!!!!! I really like the ending I got (spoilers ahead):
ciri faked her death and became a witcher, geralt settled down and lived with Triss, the black ones dipped and left everyone alone, as far as I can tell the sorceresses are left b
, honestly completely satisfied with my ending, have no issue with it at all. what ending did you guys get?

Exactly the same, really satisfied with it, now it's just a wait for the two expansions.

Lolcomin

Banned
I know people who render videos on their laptops constantly but what the hell is this?
Seems like a waste of money that could have been spent on a different part of the machine or not put in it at all to lower the MSRP?

it's a workstation laptop, so they're not looking for causal consumers for this

Sokka

header.jpg

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Maniac
3 - derExperte
4 - corrosivefrost
5 - ricochetguro
6 - Spirited
7 - freshveggie
8 - Roboleon
9 - Se7enSword
10 - The Dear Leader
11 - Black Soma
12 - Sch1sm
13 -
14 -

t1439578800z0.png

Sign me up too.

Sober

So The Force Unleashed 2 was at least an improvement... in the gameplay and graphics department. Everything else, meh.

Also I finished it in one sitting so there's that.

Yes, it's the one about disabled girls, so many feelings... A play through is around 8 hours I think, I played it a while ago, but totally worth it.

Feel like I took longer than that. Then again I get every good and bad ending.

Also good taste but, I feel that if there was a redhead you would pick her lol.

fertygo

Does your steam download had chance to be corrupted if interrupted by electric blackout? -___________-

fucking 3rd world country man...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does your steam download had chance to be corrupted if interrupted by electric blackout? -___________-

fucking 3rd world country man...

The file it was downloading may end up being corrupt, but you can run a data verification check after the entire download has completed (right-click -> Properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of game cache).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom