• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

A single person that deserves all my life for creating a great combination of elements to potentially make a fantastic game, more like.

I'm going to buy.

Except not now because Windows only, so I'm SOL.

Huh. First time I've ever been called out by a developer (the guy who developed 8-Bit Adventures) for writing a (positive) review.

I don't need to "look to other reviews" - I already read through the handful of them (and looked online for other reviews) before writing my own. What I'm not clear about is why they took the New Game Plus mode out of the remastered release when it was in the original version I played.

Usually, when I see someone write that, I know they're full of shit and don't have an answer.

Arthea

a little late update

RAAAWL

weekly unlocking Tales of Symphonia quest update
week 5

17% unlocked

10 weeks to go

things are looking grimmer and grimmer, if it wouldn't be Bamco, I'd hope for requirement adjustment in several weeks time.

Salsa

XHmu2L9.gif

MUnited83

For you.
a little late update

RAAAWL

weekly unlocking Tales of Symphonia quest update
week 5

17% unlocked

10 weeks to go

things are looking grimmer and grimmer, if it wouldn't be Bamco, I'd hope for requirement adjustment in several weeks time.

It will unlock, don't worry about it.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
IGN Game of Month:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Silent Age -- MB-B7E6F5D75DD55923 - Taken by L.O.R.D

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just unboxed my new monitor.

Browsing the web in 1440p:
yCMwVpu.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Gauntlet is good fun, and since I won an extra code for it on the Alienware Stream and would love to be able to play with some fellow Gaffers, here is a chance for someone here to win it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for KenOD:
Stop destroying the food!

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KenOD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gauntlet -- MB-7923A593E8BB8490 - Taken by Spirited. 43 entrants total.

t1439681192z1.png

Teggy

I have Van Helsing 1 and 2 but have never played them. Should I get VH3 in this sale, not play it, and then just play the Final Cut in September?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Pfft. Not even 4K. Are you even trying to be a cool PC gamer?

Congrats. Still remember my jump from 768p to 1080p. So much real estate.

Thanks! I also went from a 23 inch to a 27 inch screen. I use two 24 inch monitors at work, but this is still blowing my mind.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Oil Blue -- MB-FBEF9A3ACA8301F7 - Taken by MMBosstones86. 12 entrants total.

t1439611232z1.png

MUnited83

For you.
filmed myself launchin rocket league

yA7NAP_zpsymopcrmi.gif

seriously tho these msi ads make me wanna set my computer on fire

I don't see what is wrong with this ad. It's a pretty accurate depiction of using MSI products. Though it would be even a better fit for AMD.

overheating joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom