• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvNnv7nh2Es

I thought MSI pulled this video. I guss they put it back up

n5edXpZ.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Brawlhalla -- MB-7ADD34D25757F221 - Taken by Sch1sm. 1 entrants total.

t1439603252z1.png

Go go go!

FloatOn

Is there some kind of connection there?

Both are ambitious space shooter games that I've wanted since colony wars. So it would be my luck for this one to turn out bad as well.

All this goty year talk and no one brings up Xoom 2 or just cause 3... Those are serious contenders this year from me.

I feel that anyone who doesn't finish Witcher 3 should not be allowed to vote in the GOTY poll.

And anyone who votes for any game other than Witcher 3 should have their vote disqualified.

In the interest of fairness.

I feel that anyone who doesn't finish Witcher 3 should not be allowed to vote in the GOTY poll.

And anyone who votes for any game other than Witcher 3 should have their vote disqualified.

That's pretty much what I've been saying, but worded better.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Ehhh I got bored in 4 hours. Life is Strange is GOTY.

zkylon

zkylewd

im working on it

my goty list this year is gonna be kind of bad tho

I like you.

Though to be fair we should only use that rule with people who have TW3. There's people here who have impeccable taste but haven't bought TW3 yet, so leaving them out would be totally unfair (looking at you, freshest of all veggies)

Salsa

got some porter beers and ordered 1lt of ice cream cause it's raining so fuck going out

⚽ 💥 🚗 💨 🍻

yuraya

Everyone knows MGSV is going to win SteamGAFs and NeoGAFs GOTY. I don't even know why you guise bother debating the subject. Nothing else has a chance unless Fallout 4 turns out to be really crazy and blows many minds. Which is doubtful.

Sch1sm

Everyone knows MGSV is going to win SteamGAFs and NeoGAFs GOTY. I don't even know why you guise bother debating the subject. Nothing else has a chance unless Fallout 4 turns out to be really crazy and blows many minds. Which is doubtful.

Both of those points are very debatable.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Everyone knows Life is Strange is going to win SteamGAFs and NeoGAFs GOTY. I don't even know why you guise bother debating the subject. Nothing else has a chance unless Fallout 4 turns out to be really crazy and blows many minds. Which is doubtful.

FTFY

Seriously though, I'm happy that there are so many great games being released on Steam this year. It's a good time to be a PC gamer.

yuraya

Both of those points are very debatable.

Not really. MGS4 won GOTY on GAF two different times. That game is considered the weakest entry in the franchise and it was PS3 exclusive.

No way TPP is going to be worse than MGS4 and its releasing on 5 platforms.

Kojima will take all the awards at the end of the year. There is nothing to debate.

Momentary

Banned
How do people make these sweet ass gifs that are so smooth?

Anyway... Danmaku Unlimited 3 man. Can't wait to hear the soundtrack for this one. Will probably get OST and STG of the year if released soon.

*Fixing images

You can tell Sunny Tam's skills has really improved over the years. I think this release is going to be a special one.

Sch1sm

Not really. MGS4 won GOTY on GAF two different times. That game is considered the weakest entry in the franchise and it was PS3 exclusive.

No way TPP is going to be worse than MGS4 and its releasing on 5 platforms.

Kojima will take all the awards at the end of the year. There is nothing to debate.

Assumptions, assumptions, more assumptions. You haven't even played the game, how can you be so sure of quality? What it'll be better than, though that shit is entirely subjective, won't be decided until enough people have actually played through the game.

You also have to keep in mind that, despite it being "considered the weakest entry in the franchise" which I don't agree with, to start, it was also thought to be the last instalment for MGS and that could have skewed the votes of diehard fans (since you either love or hate MGS, really).

There's plenty to debate, but we'll find out. And when MGS V isn't #1 GOTY for SteamGAF, I'm going to be sure to link you to this post on results day.

This page kept crash Safari on my phone. Had to try chrome for the first time

Holy crap is this browser so much snappier and stable.

This is the first time I've ever heard that. It's usually, "omg, Chrome so RAM hungry. AH, THE GIFS."

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I finished up The Stanley Parable yesterday. Initially I thought it was pretty intriguing, but I got sick of trying to get every ending. I got all the endings from the wrong door except for the baby one, and three from the right door (the insane one, the bomb one, and the normal ending), and a few at the beginning (the window and the starting room one). The humor didn't really do much for me, I never thought it was that funny. A lot of the time, I was just waiting for the narration to be over. I feel like my interest in the game peaked when I was going through the telephone ending, and just fell from there (I wanted her to be real, basically. Or maybe I just wanted the hint of a serious story, I guess). The achievements were pretty stupid, but I guess that was the point.

In all, I wouldn't really recommend it.

Well that metal gear gif did make chrome crash too but it at least let me swipe past it before it would crash again.

Generally speaking, it just feels faster and more stable. I might go back to safari but I was really getting sick of the constant crashes.

I'm really bad at Rocket League but at least I got to blow up Salsa and score a goal.

Not at the same time, sadly

Also, we won a match against the Salsa team. Take that, Salsa!

He's still too good for any of us :(

Well that metal gear gif did make chrome crash too but it at least let me swipe past it before it would crash again.

Generally speaking, it just feels faster and more stable. I might go back to safari but I was really getting sick of the constant crashes.

First thing I did when I went back to iPhone was go into the appstore and get chrome back for mobile browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom