• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going through my friend activity and noticed zkylon uploaded dick pics.

Also HUNIEPOP is going to win GAF GOTY. It's a very well made match three game and much better than bejeweled.

Nothing's been said, so I doubt it.
Oh well. :(

Thanks for the info.
i was going through my friend activity and noticed zkylon uploaded dick pics.
tBler1W.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
beat ep 3 of lis

i think i liked ep 2 better, this one felt a bit all over the place, even tho almost zero hipster school was very much appreciated

i feel like lis is kind of a mix of friday night lights, donnie darko and veronica mars, or something, but it never really gets to do much of one before jumping like crazy to the other

so it's like the game's slowly hinting at max and chloe's sexuality and inner struggles and other teenager stuff and then suddenly end of the world and just as quickly it's just detective times at blackwell high!

feels a bit goofier than it should and it didn't help that this episode didn't really introduce many new characters or give the existing ones much development, at least not past the what the other eps established

also
i was hoping the big dad saving sequence at the end would be a branching path but since it didn't show up as a choice at the end i'm guessing it wasn't. bummer

still pretty entertaining episode if only because more so than the other episodes it delivered on lis' trademark awkward dialogue and awkward character models and awkward voice acting that sort of works because everyone's a teenager lol

onto ep 4!

zkylon

zkylewd
btw if u can be open minded about it, i do recommend playing around with cobra club for like the fifteen minutes it lasts

it's nothing revolutionary or anything, but it's pretty funny and at least it was interesting to me in how it does the things it does and why it does the things it does, and spoiling them would be kind of pointless since the game is so short

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
btw if u can be open minded about it, i do recommend playing around with dicks for like the fifteen minutes they last

dicks are nothing revolutionary or anything, but they're pretty funny and at least it was interesting to me in how they do the things they do and why they do the things they do, and spoiling them would be kind of pointless since the dicks are so short

Ehhh I got bored in 4 hours. Life is Strange is GOTY.

Finished W3, not my GOTY.
Come at me, bro.

I'm not slightly interested in TW3 and I don't see myself playing it in the next 3 or 4 years.

Right so these gents can safely be culled from the GOTY voters list :p

If NMS releases later this month or next, then a PC release this year is very possible. Sony's been pushing the game quite a bit, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if the exclusivity period is six months rather than three.

NMS isn't coming to PC this year. I feel Sony would have announced a release date if it was due in the next few weeks. And the exclusivity will last at least past the holiday season.

Ozium

manged to undo the stupid thing i did yesterday and deleted my achievements
i still don't know how the hell that program managed to delete something from the server
add something is different from removing

you're gonna get you're steam account locked-banned!

Heh. Just bought the bundle literally a half-hour ago. Great value, and Stargazer looks very interesting.

I'm still trying to find someone who bought the IG Mysteries bundle and is looking to do a Happy Hour buy-in.

me too pls bundle bundle.. Bernar Doone is the one who said to wait for happy hour so maybe he knows how to happy

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
NMS isn't coming to PC this year. I feel Sony would have announced a release date if it was due in the next few weeks. And the exclusivity will last at least past the holiday season.

Check the two posts directly below that one. ;)

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
a den of debauchery

Grow Home (so overlooked)
Besiege
Pillars of Eternity

and of course you've got heavy hitters like Witcher 3 and GTAV who are - purely objectively speaking - excellently made games that a lot of people liked.

Pillars definitely belongs up there, I need to play Besiege and Grow Home! :(

Knurek

Hmm, if I don't ever plan on overclocking (never did before, don't see a reason to start now), is there any reason I should buy i7-3770K instead of i7-3770?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of KenOD, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KenOD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gauntlet -- MB-7923A593E8BB8490 - Taken by Spirited. 43 entrants total.

t1439681192z1.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
omg the checkpointing in life is strange is awful

i reloaded from last checkpoint just to try some dialogue i missed cos
grabbed frank's keys before exhausting all his dialogue (i forgot items are magically kept on max forever)
and now it's like 30 minutes of unskippable dialogue all over again
You couldn't just rewind back in that scenario?

Deques

manged to undo the stupid thing i did yesterday and deleted my achievements
i still don't know how the hell that program managed to delete something from the server
add something is different from removing
Once an achievement cheater always an achievement cheater XD

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Which one of you is Patrick Murphy?

FCD2C9234400764B5C2D138A592E02EE8A2FF72A

Dumb joke, I apologize. Just beat RE5 again and saw that in the credits, I know what the position is, but immediately thought of GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom