• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Despite the lack of Eliza Dushku, that looks pretty damn awesome. Hopefully I'll get into the beta, but regardless, I'll be keeping my eye on it.

The TV Dollhouse would be a great game idea. Imagine playing different modules, and at the end of the mission you get to keep a few of the skills you had as that doll that you can use in the overall plot.

Well, if you don't win the giveaway, I'll give you the spare I got from the AW stream. I'd rather give it to someone who I know will play the game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dislike Spirited right now.
LLShC.gif

Now this is the kind of stuff I like stumbling upon. A game I thought had been abandoned a long time ago, since the devlog, site, and Twitter page hadn't had a post since 2014, is still in development.

And not only is it still in development, it's coming to Early Access this month

Super Mutant Alien Assault
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs8YqKvuNv4
Fight through rapid fire single screen levels each with a random combination of platform layout, objective, vending machines and enemies. Dodge and weave amongst the aliens to stay alive but don’t leave them standing too long or the ship’s radiation will mutate them into bigger, nastier versions.
ss_e6e5dcaac80747ab61c89d1d18d7877835902acc.600x338.jpg
ss_aa536ff497f37bd9aa64234ae29b6038ce4684d8.600x338.jpg
special-blast-example.gif
special-mechanic-example.gif
defense-dodge-example.gif

The original flash game was really addictive already, and this expanded version is adding a ton of content, like special abilities, defense abilities and perks. And of course a visual upgrade

Sayara

Neo Member
Oh god, budget for the game just skyrocketed haha

I would demand like ten billion dollars. Or more than 1 bowl of rice. or something.
being an art bitch is suffering ;_;

It is infact Chariot in the EP not WinterDemons, though... I'd totally love to draw Winterdemons sometime :3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom