• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
aP9m9ya.gif

It's a hand gesturing peripheral for "smart devices."

Oh. That's terribly disappointing. I thought it was a gaming cock ring.

Although that would be a bit gender discriminating... I say we make it a butt plug! WHO'S WITH ME!?
This goes in my dick, right?

I guess I was beaten by you, my good sir.

But no, it goes on the dick. I hope. My urethra isn't that wide.
Yet.

I'll probably pick up FF Type-0 tomorrow from GMG. That 26% off voucher is still good until the 18th so I better use it before it goes to waste.

Grief.exe

s8SotAY.jpg

hmmm , this is very tempting price , but i'll pass

I'll probably pick up FF Type-0 tomorrow from GMG. That 26% off voucher is still good until the 18th so I better use it before it goes to waste.

oc4zQI5.gif

Don't hesitate!

Didn't Jshackles say that Type-0 is mediocre?

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere here: Gamesplanet has Batman of Mordor for £7.79, which I think is the lowest it ever was.

Word of warning, 42 GB download!

I will tell you, this game is mediocre.

Jawmuncher

It's a different type of FF, but I think it's pretty good. Story is nonsensical like 13 before it. But the atmosphere and mood of it is nice. Just be sure to skip the command missions or whatever they are called. Not worth the time. The price it's at is more than fair. Esoecially on steam where the chocobo will have a good price on it.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Just played through Metal Slug 3 again on Steam. Man I love them games, even after so many years the art style/animations is still amazing. Really wish they'd do some kind of collection rather than just doing one at a time, even the 'not as good' Slug games are still a great time. Great games.

You'd also be wrong so sit yourself down Grief and behave yourself before someone gets cut. ;)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I did.

I'm hoping that the PC version is a little less mediocre, but overall it's a pretty meh Final Fantasy game.

Lain

This site has bad taste, just like me.

Remember how MGS4 won 2 GOTY's? Yeah...

Well, considering it's the best MGS so far, I'm not surprised. Now, Bayonetta 2 winning a goty, given how no one owns a wii u, that's quite a surprise and why goty from this site shouldn't be taken seriously. Especially SteamGAF gotys, which are obviously rigged.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The PC version isn't going to change the base game though. You'll at least get a camera that isn't crazy with the blur.

Exactly. It'll (hopefully) be more technically efficient and will (again, hopefully) get rid of some of the technical issues the console release suffered from.

But in the end, it's still the same story / characters / environment / magic system / etc that makes the game pretty damn mediocre.

Maniac

Banned
I'm always here even when you think I'm not Maniac. <3
f379bb3f1b.png

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
So instead of using hand gestures you use ... butt gestures?

I'm in.

Really it's the biometric feedback system Valve has always wanted for L4D; when you get scared and crap yourself or clench your butt, the game will know!

It's perfect. And I'm sure we can learn a vast selection of gestures!

It's the future of videogame interaction!

Sch1sm

What are you talking about?

Why Shadow of Mordor was a GOTY contendor (and ended up on the list for us) here despite being. You know. Not amazing.

This site has bad taste, just like me.

Remember how MGS4 won 2 GOTY's? Yeah...

I think, we need to pay mind to a few things with MGS 4. Sure, the story has some points that are less than great. But MGO was still a happening thing, and that was a lot of its appeal.

Let's then look at the (bigger, since there were 26 in total) PS3 exclusives for that year, 2008, since we all know how much Sony is loved here. Of the exclusives Sony had, MGS 4 was best selling, and one of very few on the list that was a console exclusive.

It was pretty much bound to be the GOTY.

Deitus

woke up to zero replies to my lis impressions

this thread is hella lame

I'm still not caught up on all the episodes yet, so I didn't want to spoil myself by reading your post.

Hella wowser totes awesomesauce amazeballs selfie. Am I doing it right?

Dsyndrome

Thinking about restarting DX: HR DC on PC, I'm on the second or third mission on PS3. Worth it to restart (again)? Saw the FMV talk on Gaming side which got me thinking about it.

Well I am not getting Type 0 on release because, ha any Japanese game on PC on release if it isn't something that can be easily emulated (That's just my line of thinking.). It just saddens me since I wanted to play Type 0 since 2010 on the PSP and now I am hearing it's just mediocre...
bought it for the DOTA2 items
Worst kind of person.

I would have to care about LiS in the first place.

Grief.exe

Bioshock Infinite is mediocre, yet appears on GOTY lists on this very site.

Much like that game too, hmm...

I have an aversion to shallow games, which is mainly unfortunate for me as the majority of AAA titles these days are designed along that capacity.

I did.

I'm hoping that the PC version is a little less mediocre, but overall it's a pretty meh Final Fantasy game.

If the Final Fantasy guy is saying Type-0 is mediocre, than I'm going to hold off for a while.

Thinking about restarting DX: HR DC on PC, I'm on the second or third mission on PS3. Worth it to restart (again)? Saw the FMV talk on Gaming side which got me thinking about it.

Hell yes, you should restart on PC.

Anastasia

Competitive twerking.

Really it's the biometric feedback system Valve has always wanted for L4D; when you get scared and crap yourself or clench your butt, the game will know!

It's perfect. And I'm sure we can learn a vast selection of gestures!

It's the future of videogame interaction!

The future is here.

Every plug will come with ID glide too.

Hella

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yeah Norway

I might try to sneak in on the sanic racing tonight in case of no shows - I'll pm you on steam before 10, Spirited, and we'll see how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom