• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dishonored is totally awesome. When I delivered Pendleton's letter to the man in the wolf mask and
it initiated a pistol duel I laughed hysterically for a whole minute.

At the masked ball I was collecting notes and books with the intention of figuring out who to kill later, but when I looked in my journal it did all the "math" for me and outright said kill Lydia in white. I lost a bit of fun there.

gotta decide whether i want the

- improved bone controller with tweaked triggers and headphone jack
or
- OG bone controller with 8ft usb cable that locks into place
or
- get a new mouse (looking at logitech g600)

my deathadder 2013 rubber peeled off and it VERY VERY RARELY double clicks

my wireless 360 controller adapter cable was destroyed by my dog

L.O.R.D

ITS ALIVE

FUz9cOY.jpg

Salsa

I've reduced my time lookin at the activity feed cause it's just endless streams of all of you buying whatever crappy $0.25 daily is up to get that e-peen going

Momentary

Banned
Finally took the time to look at Zesteria's combat system and it looks friggin awesome. This will be my first one I've played since Phantasia.

So I'll have like 13 days to finish Type-0 before MGS V hits.
Or perhaps I'll get a refund and get Hongkong instead if it (magically) turns out to be a joke port. I don't mind the 30 fps cap though.

iono
i didn't expect those characters to die, i wish lambert would die in his place lol

Lambert disliking Vesemir was mostly stemming from his upbringing or lack of it.

Regardless, the whole Kaer Morhan (sp?) section was straight up badass. Loved every second of it.

I've reduced my time lookin at the activity feed cause it's just endless streams of all of you buying whatever crappy $0.25 daily is up to get that e-peen going

Then hide that shit and only have it show you what you want. I hid all the greenlight and favorites nonsense.

Tenrius

Any word on Steins;Gate coming to Steam? I've only just learned it had an official English release at all, kinda hyped (although I might just get the PS3 version).

Any word on Steins;Gate coming to Steam? I've only just learned it had an official English release at all, kinda hyped (although I might just get the PS3 version).

5bp doesnt want it on Steam, because Japanese reasons.

JAST wanted to release it on Steam, but was told by 5bp they arent allowed to...

Momentary

Banned
So I'll have like 13 days to finish Type-0 before MGS V hits.
Or perhaps I'll get a refund and get Hongkong instead if it (magically) turns out to be a joke port. I don't mind the 30 fps cap though.

30FPS cap just means I'll run it at 4K. I believe this game comes with "a customizable dynamic screen shot mode" as well. So there's that.

Ah, I see. Thanks! It's also inexplicably missing from the Russian PSN store (which is practically unheard of), which is admittedly not that big of an inconvenience, but interesting to note nevertheless.

There were rumors that 5bp wants to bring it to Steam themselves and thats why they didnt allow Xseed to release it on Steam, but I just think the only reason they dont release it on Steam is because:

"What is Steam? Never heard of that. Cant be big."

In one of the other threads someone working with japanese publishers said, that as long as they dont use Steam or know anyone who uses Steam in Japan, they dont see it as an option (mostly smaller devs)...

Emphasis on should. Every game I've played on W7 works on W10 for me anyways.

UT2k4 has a critical error, some games such as Max Payne 1 run in a window and you can't force it to full screen either with alt+enter. Also some games have worse framerate than windows 7 on the same exact machine.They are probably working on a fix as i noticed during the preview that compatibility improved. Lets hope they figure it out.

give this a vote to help: https://windows.uservoice.com/forum...he-frame-rate-issue-that-has-been-in-since-wi

There were rumors that 5bp wants to bring it to Steam themselves and thats why they didnt allow Xseed to release it on Steam, but I just think the only reason they dont release it on Steam is because:

"What is Steam? Never heard of that. Cant be big."

In one of the other threads someone working with japanese publishers said, that as long as they dont use Steam or know anyone who uses Steam in Japan, they dont see it as an option (mostly smaller devs)...

Ravidrath posted about it, just thought of some developers avoiding a platform just because they don't know someone who uses was baffling. They could easily search about that market but still take decisions based on how little they know about that market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom