• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

240GGl2.jpg

RucKGok.jpg

Kn8tHl8.jpg

T6Qu5ud.jpg

Lol Salsa. You made me burst out laughing on my desk. Fortunately my boss is out of the office.
I wouldn't post something like that here though, it's SteamGAF's favorite game this year (besides Rocket League, of course). :D

I'll still get the game when the last episode is out, nevertheless.

Wait a minute, how did I missed this?
Masquerada's fantasy world of magical masks is drawn like Bastion, plays like Baldur's Gate
Hyped!

Damn it... I just bought Type-0 on GMG using the 26% off coupon. Why didn't I just play the PS4 version, why.

You probably didn't play it because the game sucks. The real question is why did you buy it twice?

Meanwhile I still have no idea if Zombi is a good game or port. The impressions all seem a little...motivated.

Miff

random thought of the day:
I thought IF said Nep Nep 3 releases in August, but there is no store page yet, isn't that strange? Delayed perhaps?

They're beta testing from 26 August, so will probably be a bit longer yet, maybe towards end Sept / October?

Caerith

relating to an 18 year old who goes "yuck" when offered beer is harder for me than racistlitegaf with san andreas/mafia3

Makes sense. What kind of beer do underage kids have access to? The cheapest stuff that comes in a keg from a liquor store that doesn't card? Yuck indeed.

Knurek

So, just to fuck with Arthea, Humble Suleputer Bundle today?

With OSTs from your favourite Capcom games like Breath of Fire VI, Dark Void, Gregory Horror Show and Lost Planet 3. BTA for OST from GBC version of Toki Tori!

Arthea

So, just to fuck with Arthea, Humble Suleputer Bundle today?

With OSTs from your favourite Capcom games like Breath of Fire VI, Dark Void, Gregory Horror Show and Lost Planet 3. BTA for OST from GBC version of Toki Tori!

damn... I totally can see it happening

muncher finally will have racing game she deserves:
fresh on greenlight - Dino Walk Simulator

we should kill greenlight with fire, seriously, it's time.

Chariot

Question: what happens to reviews once you refund a game? Do they vanish like the kingdom of burgundy or will they stay with a weird indicator? Are there any known reviews of people that refunded the game afterwards?

Arthea

what's so good about Volume, I have to check every time what it is, when mentioned, it so forgettable, like IDK... don't see why anybody but Turf cares?

Question: what happens to reviews once you refund a game? Do they vanish like the kingdom of burgundy or will they stay with a weird indicator? Are there any known reviews of people that refunded the game afterwards?

That's an interesting question. Reviews aren't attached to the game, but to account, no? so probably they won't, what happens with play time that's shown within review, tho, it's tied to the game, I think.

Arthea

BTW, I still haven't asked for a single refund, it's safe to assume Jasec too, anybody else?

The daily is the Dungeon Siege franchise. It's just not on the front page

well, it's no daily when you can't see it or know about it like at all

There are some things I hope they address in Beyond Earth with Rising Tide that are Civ V problems, like adding a basic Casus Belli system.

If I never declare war on someone but I capture enemy territory to push them away from mine--their proximity to me being their reason for declaring war in the first place--I should not be considered the warmonger. I should not receive negative penalties. My capturing of their territory should be considered a just action for an unjust war. Instead with Civ V's stupid warmonger scoring system, if I capture cities as the defending nation, I get the warmonger penalty. I shouldn't be subjected to this shithead declaring war on me throughout the entirety of the match. In fact that should be the warmonger penalty. Unjust, random wars being declared should make every other neighbouring faction wary of the one constantly declaring war.

They already have basic interafctions which could be used for casus belli, they think I settled land they believed was theirs, I bought tiles even near our border after they asked me not to, I won't move my military units from their border, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom