• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
cvuyYzf.jpg

1nZuuPz.gif
The hype is real
1nZuuPz.gif

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Yeah, Unity is very much a "next-gen" game. It's a pity the performance issues on consoles (and, to a lesser extent, its hefty PC requirements) have, in the eyes of many, invalidated it as being one of the most visually impressive games thus far. Even Arno's various outfits sport SSS.
How big was that ubisoft check?

zkylon

zkylewd
witcher 3 like skyrim has nothing of interest to me.
so boring.

i mean, i guess it's kind of unfair to compare it to skyrim since there's actually a lot more game stuff as in there's combat and quests and story and stuff (yet somehow skyrim's super sticky simple movement feels a whole lot better to me) so u know, it's a game, probably there's something in it that interests u

but sure, if u dont like going around collecting herbs then probably not the game for u

still dont get why u keep comparing the two but whatevs dats pretty funny

That name is wonderful.
yea

Arthea

volume is desinged by the thomas was alone guy so im guessing it's gonna be pretty good

so that's what so special about it! I was wondering and nobody was answering.

edited: Revenant was released on gog just now (not on steam), that brings some very old memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom