• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

already kickstarted VN series (2 games) on greenlight

F485F736D9ACC8395D58DFD765D214AA1313889B

yuraya

Gamescom conference tommorow for Microsoft. I wonder if they spend any time talking about Windows 10 and/or announce some pc games. The timing is really good for them now that Win10 is officially released.

derExperte

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Imo it's crap so I won't bother listing the games.

edit: Mad props to glorious Oziman who pointed me towards this terrible bundle and is now salty that I didn't credit him.

Decided the other way. I've sent an appeal explaining my position and it seems to have worked.

Awww, was looking forward to those two weeks.

j/k. obviously. or am I.

But seriously, since I am the one single weirdo in all of gaming who genuinely enjoyed the Gymkhana-events in the Dirt games (and I might add was seriously good at them too) I had no other choice than to grab Absolute Drift and I already feel very good about my decision after only 15 minutes. The art style is clean and perfectly suited for the gameplay and the soundtrack... mmhhyeahbaby.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Vanguard Princess Lilith -- MB-93672A0DCEFAA48F - Taken by Sarcasm
Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize -- MB-8C0881799D5A75D6 - Taken by Annubis
Vanguard Princess -- MB-A79409015C95DAE2 - Taken by Darth Kupi
War of the human tanks -- MB-305570C967DB2096 - Taken by ExoSoul

There you go. Vanguard Princess isnt really bad I think too, but it has been bundled at least 50 times already.

Werd

Picked up this SSD for a fresh W10 install, seems like a reasonable enough price and I had no room for anything but core software on my 120.

Now to think of a game I own that actually annoyed me with loading times and isn't multiplayer where you have to wait anyway...

Sayara

Neo Member
Yesterday I played Long Live the Queen for the first time since owning in it Feburary
VN humblebundle be damned!

I died in 20 weeks, after failing most of every trial :[
CLbLhxRUsAAHdyl.jpg:large

rispaghetti my little princess ;(

Arthea

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Imo it's crap so I won't bother listing the games.

edit: Mad props to glorious Oziman who pointed me towards this terrible bundle and is now salty that I didn't credit him.

your and Ozie's definition of horrible needs some work.
It's by no means amazing, but as it has a game from my wishlist, so it passes. Also it still needs to be proven that Discouraged Workers, Tokyo Hosto and Quantum Conscience are all bad, as nobody played any of those.
Sword of Asumi could be considered horrible, but has its moments, War of the Human Tanks has seal of Approval of munchie and Vanguard Princess is certainly not horrible, even if it was bundled right and left.

Yesterday I played Long Live the Queen for the first time since owning in it Feburary
VN humblebundle be damned!

I died in 20 weeks, after failing most of every trial :[
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLbLhxRUsAAHdyl.jpg:large[/img
rispaghetti my little princess ;([/QUOTE]

what kills you, only makes you wiser next time around.

also you know you can save there and repeat parts of the game to pass some of those checks even first time, don't you?

AHA-Lambda

Urgh, Valdis Story is making me want to snap my controller >_<

It seems like one of these Metroidvania where if you don't spend a lot of time finding secrets you'll be quickly outmatched. Cos straight play is leaving me with most of the same equipment; why there isn't a cash shop and everything is done through traders idk.

derExperte

your and Ozie's definition of horrible needs some work.

It's filled with cheap looking VNs that have at best slightly above average player reviews and games that were bundled rather often already. That fits my personal definition of a horrible bundle.

Arthea

It's filled with cheap looking VNs that have at best slightly above average player reviews and games that were bundled rather often already. That fits my personal definition of a horrible bundle.

so.... have you played Higurashi, it has 100% positive reviews or Hatoful Boyfriend which has very positive (98%) reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom