• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, according to my stats you need ~180 games to be in top 1%.

Most steam users has less than 4 (paid) games.

Less than 500 users have 5000 or more.

how the fuck am i 1%

mjcry1.png

Edit: Oh right I have to use chrome for enhanced steam.

L.O.R.D

I know several people in real life with damn great expensive builds but only like 15 games on Steam lol(and mostly CS GO, CS:S Abd DayZ played the most)

i know at least 40-50 member from another forum that have $2000+ build , but they pirate most of their games and they complain they don't have money to buy games

this is very sad

eventually , i start banning people who create threads uploading pirated games

Salsa

I aint even care for the MGSV stuff. I download from Steam at 10mb/s and it probably takes me longer to decompress and move to the SSD than to download it directly a minute after its out

still kinda dumb that they wont do it proper

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yup, according to my stats you need ~180 games to be in top 1%.

Most steam users has less than 4 (paid) games.

Less than 500 users have 5000 or more.

As far as I know, only 12 users have 5,000 games or more.

I used to be in the top 100, but I stopped buying a lot of bundles and got pretty quickly overtaken. My measly 3,121 games puts me in 276th place now.

Just read the MGSV info, disappointed at the the no pre-load confirmation, but that was very likely.

It took me more than 12 hours to download Type-0, hopefully MGSV isn't more than 30 GB to download.

Salsa

decided I might as well play ep 3 now

did max just seriously tell warren to "bubble hearth and youll be fine"

warren is playing WoW in 2015

ffs fuck warren even more

MUnited83

For you.
i know at least 40-50 member from another forum that have $2000+ build , but they pirate most of their games and they complain they don't have money to buy games

this is very sad

eventually , i start banning people who create threads uploading pirated games
Something something waiting for the bluray something something

Salsa

is there a way to find out if im the person with the most Steam games in my country?

I gather theres no way im not really

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
is there a way to find out if im the person with the most Steam games in my country?

I gather theres no way im not really

Not really, but...

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/index.php?Country=uy
(then sort by Games Total)

This site mostly just tracks people who have voluntarily created a profile and those of us with 2,000 or more games with public profiles.

Seems like you need to go after this guy.

EDIT: Also, this won't show people like you that don't have their country set in Steam.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
how many games available in steam right now ? ( not counting the removed games )
also the DLCs

6,169 games on Steam, but hundreds of those are not for purchase (stuff that has store pages, stuff in closed early access. Looks to me like maybe 5,600-5,800 for sale? No idea how much DLC.

jshackles

how many games available in steam right now ? ( not counting the removed games )
also the DLCs

11,646 Total games and DLC (all might not be available as Stump points out)

Salsa

Not really, but...

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/index.php?Country=uy
(then sort by Games Total)

This site mostly just tracks people who have voluntarily created a profile and those of us with 2,000 or more games with public profiles.un

Seems like you need to go after this guy.

oh

id be third on there I think but im not showing up, didnt create anything tho

im still surprised. specially cause the gaming community here is understandably small and I know most people who have a real hobby for games since like 07' lanparties

most of the bigger players in those LANs actually funded Ironhide and made Kingdom Rush

many names on that list I dont recognize. or maybe I just dont recognize the nicknames, tho thatd be stranger

edit: pretty sure I have my country set on Steam?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Football Manager 2008 Uruguayan Edition?

Haha, if only. It was the "RHCP" (Russian/Hungarian/Czech/Polish) version of Dishonored. Despite being my most anticipated release of the year, I ended up ignoring it and later buying someone's spare ROW key for $10 thanks to GamersGate's doozy of a Holiday Sale stuff-up. I still need to play the DLC, come to think of it, but at this point I'll probably hold off on that until Dishonored 2 is around the corner.

madjoki

As far as I know, only 12 users have 5,000 games or more.

I used to be in the top 100, but I stopped buying a lot of bundles and got pretty quickly overtaken. My measly 3,121 games puts me in 276th place now.

Astats includes only public profiles thought. I use different method to collect data and it should account private profiles too.

Due to cross checks with other data, I have no reason to believe that it's inaccurate.

Edit: As for 3121 games

~2400 users, with 362 unique public profiles "seen".

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Haha, if only. It was the "RHCP" (Russian/Hungarian/Czech/Polish) version of Dishonored. Despite being my most anticipated release of the year, I ended up ignoring it and later buying someone's spare ROW key for $10 thanks to GamersGate's doozy of a Holiday Sale stuff-up. I still need to play the DLC, come to think of it, but at this point I'll probably hold off on that until Dishonored 2 is around the corner.

I played the first 10 or 12 hours of Dishonoured, but my issue was I was trying to play a no chaos no upgrades playthrough, which was a bad choice, and I got super burned out. I probably played maybe 2-3 hours of actual gameplay in that 10-12 hours.

jshackles

Salsa

I played the first 10 or 12 hours of Dishonoured, but my issue was I was trying to play a no chaos no upgrades playthrough, which was a bad choice, and I got super burned out. I probably played maybe 2-3 hours of actual gameplay in that 10-12 hours.

biggest peer disappointment in my life

best game out that year. id give it another shot once that complete edition comes out

Going crazy is the way to do in that game though, you messed up man.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Yeah, I did the same, having figured I'd save the fun part of the game (experimenting with the various powers conducive to creative kills) for a second playthrough, but by the end of the campaign I was just glad it was over. Maybe playing the DLC after such a long time will rekindle my interest.

Salsa

Chloe making an off hand reference to fuckin Lupin the third

who the hell does anime references in real life? I get someone goin "oh damn that looks like a tarantino movie" or whatever other shitty dialogue this game had before but now were in straight up bizarro land

and thats already knowing that the characters in this game are like tube fed pop culture since the womb or something

edit: "release the kra-can"

goty over the Witcher 3 right guys

jesus christ

Lomax

Seeing Sudeki in a bundle as a Steam key gives me hope that they'll finally put it at 75% off on Steam, which for some reason they never seem to do.

zkylon

zkylewd
It really does look way better than the first game. Hopefully the devs manage to fix some of the problems the first game had.
i didn't have many issues with the game outside of rpgmaker annoyances, but it would be nice if it the story was a bit tighter

like, i'm not a fan at all of the
vegas section

but that's about it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom