• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/367710/

CM4XBIzUEAElCCu.png

lol

Over half of the profits will go to FemFreq

Goddamn I do love the irony :D

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Lmao, gators keep getting tricked into funding medicore games.

Even funnier if you look into the actual steam forums theres a thread there about were the profits are going. The backers got to vote and one of the options picked was FemFreq, I also don't believe there's any pro GG on the list.

Asgaro

I probably spent as such on just alcohol.

I just realized the only money sinkhole I've had for the last half year is alcohol.
Previous it was games and alcohol.

I completely stopped buying games to work on my backlog. Exceptions being bundles IF they contain a highly wanted game.

KGzJOaD.png

Also funny how my last bought games were gifts.
(Those were to people that I won a SteamGAF giveaway from.)

That reminds me, Shadownet, pepper yer anus for a gift coming in the upcoming days. Won a game from you a while ago. >:)

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah, 2800 hours of league in my main account between na and argie server, according to that who-knows-how-realiable-it-really-is site

not a single regret!

Darkest Dungeon looks really great but one thing kind of bugs me. Why have permadeath if you don't care about your party members? I mean, in Fire Emblem, your people have back stories and friends etc. so you actually care about them, but in Darkest Dungeon everyone is just different levels of expendable...

this was my exact issue with massive chalice

if you absolutely know they're gonna die (in massive chalice they die of old age, in darkest dungeon the game may just be impossible to beat without constantly getting party members killed), you lose a lot of the tension because you have no attachment to your characters, which is one of my favorite things about x-com games and games like that in general

ExoSoul

Banned
Darkest Dungeon looks really great but one thing kind of bugs me. Why have permadeath if you don't care about your party members? I mean, in Fire Emblem, your people have back stories and friends etc. so you actually care about them, but in Darkest Dungeon everyone is just different levels of expendable...

Still love the art style and gameplay though.

Due to "stat" rolls and perma-debuffs a good char is that much more valueable.

r3n4ud

Trying to start Zombi and quickly learned it's not compatible with Windows 10. I try compatibility mode with Windows 7 and getting msvcp110.dll missing from computer error. Funny, I have visual c++ installed so ya, fuck!

Screw it, selling my Steam account.

Sch1sm

Trying to start Zombi and quickly learned it's not compatible with Windows 10. I try compatibility mode with Windows 7 and getting msvcp110.dll missing from computer error. Funny, I have visual c++ installed so ya, fuck!

This title should have stuck to Nintendo like gum from 5 years ago under school desks.

Rocket League is just a Steam game right? Amazon sells it but they don't list what type of code it is.

I have Zombi on Uplay and it has no issues launching on Windows 10 for me

Borderlands mashed up with a MOBA, with a focus on multiplayer instead of coop. Can't wait for the season pass and avalanche of DLC not included in said pass.

Going to wager he's asking if it is Steamworks. I'd hope he's aware enough to have not stumbled onto the PS4 version and missed the giant PS4 in the item description.

I know there's a PS4 version...I meant for the PC version. I was asking if Steam is the only place to redeem codes.

derExperte

You know there's a PS4 exclusive coming when every single trailer and news article gets a lazy and shill-y thread over in Gaming. It's almost like bots are parsing the PS Blog and posting everything over there. Guess we now know why threads like this got moved, gotta make room for the important stuff.

What is coming? Couldn't see anything major on my quick look at gaming front page. I don't go out much.

Until Dawn. The threads usually disappear quickly from the front page so the usual suspects start another one a few hours later when they find a new article or video. I mean I could call them out in one of those threads but that's how Seanspeed got banned (at least he took one of the offenders with him but the rest just increased their output).

You know there's a PS4 exclusive coming when every single trailer and news article gets a lazy and shill-y thread over in Gaming. It's almost like bots a parsing the PS Blog and posting everything over there. Guess we now know why threads like this got moved, gotta make room for the important stuff.
What is coming? Couldn't see anything major on my quick look at gaming front page. I don't go out much.

You know there's a PS4 exclusive coming when every single trailer and news article gets a lazy and shill-y thread over in Gaming. It's almost like bots a parsing the PS Blog and posting everything over there. Guess we now know why threads like this got moved, gotta make room for the important stuff.

Important stuff like:

Is Sonic 3 any Good? Can I get it on PS3?
Is playing Trails in the Sky worth it...
Should I buy Fallout 4 or <secondary game I forgot>

Those threads are worse than "port begging" and should probably carry a penalty of getting juniored and having your thread creation ability revoked.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Haha I knew this was gonna be about Until Dawn.

Until Dawn. The threads usually disappear quickly from the front page so the usual suspects start a new one a few hours later when they find a new article or video.

Until Dawn is the game that interests me the least on the console. Not only is it not my kinda thing but, it feels almost too cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom