• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

For the people that have finished Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, how long did it take? I'm thinking of finishing it today, just want to get an idea of how long it will take.

Good thing there is a site that is perfect for this very question.

http://howlongtobeat.com/

anyone else think mad max looks just like shadows of mordor?
it looks like one of those games that could be cool for like 3hrs and they copy and paste that portion 29 times

i haven't played shadows of mordor tho

I grew tired of Mordor fairly quickly, but I like what I've seen of Mad Max thus far.

Really? I would think you would be the target demographic for Mordor.

Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

LEAD AND GOLD -- MB-9B162E57DBDEA9A6 - Taken by Diedac
BOOT HILL HEROES -- MB-622CE70BB9DD2433 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Boot Hill Heroes is pretty good.
Lead and Gold was pretty good, too bad it's dead.

Hektor

I really need to browse the steamcommunity more often, you can find some seriously awesome shit there:

171887BCA6C81BA1566B9FEB1A5A897182197E62

Eila

Phew, Boot Hill Heroes had a steam key, weird that the other 2 games are on steam but didn't come with steam keys.
I knew it was a good idea to buy the DLC when it was 90% off, but skip on the game as it was only 50% off.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Runaway, A Road Adventure -- MB-565154AD79911AF3 - Taken by fspm
BIOLOGY BATTLE -- MB-6D91A9DA8853AE86 - Taken by Kuroyume

Momentary

Banned
Shadow of Mordor really felt like they wanted there to be more to the world, but didn't have the time and/or budget to see their vision through. Hopefully the next game will be more fleshed out since it sold so well for them.

As for Mad Max, I might give it a chance. I just don't know whether to risk buying from one of these cheaper places or play it safe and buy it from GMG.

I still need to buy Velocity 2X and Metal Gear Solid V as well. My wallet...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 -- MB-B51761571ECF1BB6 - Taken by MaxiLive
Poof -- MB-9C0115B9B20EE434 - Taken by ExoSoul
Incitement 3 -- MB-6AE68FEE8538CEC6 - Taken by dot

Adventis

or you can just go to Funstock Digital (using code AUG-COUPITAD-PRE30) and get it for a few cents more (around $27.50) and not have to worry about being legit or not

http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/mad-max-steam-key-pc-download

Read above. Funstock has as much proof of legitimacy as this one does.

Update:
Tried to buy from 2game but turns out it wouldn't let me pay through card or Paypal unless I was already a part of or signed up for this 'G2A' Wallet thing. Fuck that shit. (even though it seems trustworthy)

Guess it was one of their associate sites. =\

Ended up going to Funstock and got it there instead.

Games without advanced video options are the worst.
Update:
Tried to buy from 2game but turns out it wouldn't let me pay through card or Paypal unless I was already part of or signed up for this 'G2A' Wallet thing. Fuck that shit. (even though it seems trustworthy)

Guess it was one of their associate sites. =\

Ended up going to Funstock and got it there instead.

Don't know either site, but G2A wallets are used by G2A--a black market for stolen keys. If they're a partner or subsidiary, they're equally scummy in my eyes. Avoid at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom