• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
is this from a game ?

joz3pKU.gif

Please it's not even properly looped

Ozium

True enough. We will see when he streams.

Kojima said that BB lost this and some things due his accident. But we'll see if and to what degree that's true.

except language is controlled by the left hemisphere of the brain and the shrapnel is in the right hemisphere

colorful-trippy-non-animated-illusion.jpg

this is not an animated gif

Admodieus

After not being able to bring myself to play any more Shadow of Mordor, I picked up Enslaved: Odyssey to the West off Amazon for $5 today and am really enjoying it so far. I feel like the combat could use a proper lock-on system, but I really like the characters, hints at the story, and platforming so far. Feels really similar to Prince of Persia 2008 in some aspects.

Maniac

Banned
It is. Dear Leader was joking and Cheddaz got excited about it a bit lol

Wait, really? Lol, wot a bunch of wannabes!; there were talks of Dota 2 getting a Snoop announcer. Snoop expressed his interest on reddit and all!

He was probably so high he forgot about it though... Although, if you're always high, is that the case aswell? I've limited experience in the "always high" department.

Salsa

did we get any confirmation on Phantom Pain size?

probably gonna have to move the Witcher from the SSD without having finished it

iosefe

rmemeber that tech issue i mentioned last page?

i solved it

turns out i needed to forcibly shut down my monitor by unplugging it, then plugging it back in. once it was plugged in, everything started working again

basically...my monitor is shit

MGS 5 Review thread:

"Look. The PS4 version looks far better. It has these effects and a far more stable framerate than the Xbox One Version. Thats the version people should buy"

"But what about the PC-version? I am downsampling it from 4k and it runs smooth at 60fps all the time. Shouldnt that be the best version?"

"Go away with your master-race shit!"

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I need a Metal Gear pinball table. Come on Konami.

Looks like it's my seventh Steam birthday :)

I am going to celebrate with a giveaway. You must Super Win the Game!

The first who can beat my chapter 1 score in Ikaruga will win Super Win the Game
header.jpg

The competition will end in 27th August

For reference, here is my score
UlWWY5Q.jpg

While I'm not aiming to win Super Win The Game (I already own it), I do enjoy a good high score challenge. However as I only just now struggled to get 1,223,220, I'm not sure I'll be able to beat yours.

Fun trying though, and I did at least get Dot Hunter out of this (while just learning the enemy placement).

Ozium

Bleeeeeh, the impressions of the story are awful.

5$ on Steam sale it is.

except the places like IGN that say "sparse story" also says "Kiefer never talks"
Kotaku says that Kiefer talks a lot on the cassette tapes and that there is story info in there.
So the story isn't spoonfed to you, and IGN didn't listen to tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom