• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

Came back to Pillars of Eternity after the big update, immediately regretted my character I made beforehand and deleted my 2hr save only to spend another hour building another character that I immediately regretted and deleted. This is like my 5th character.

This game brings out the absolute worst decision paralysis in me.

louiedog

Wasn't sure if I should post it here.
RIP GMG.
It btw also works if you put more than one game into your cart.

It's already in places where it's going to get used a lot. I figure it'll either lead to total cancellations or some/many people will score a great deal. Might as well let people know rather than be really disappointed when they find out if it's the latter.

AHA-Lambda

Hmm, I'm on holiday abroad at the moment and GMG prices are in Euros.
Will GMG take issue with this if I buy FO4 now?

Edit: nvm, logged in and after a verification code it's in Sterling again. Got Fallout 4! :D

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Preordered Fallout 4 for half price, but considering they have 3 months to correct this, I'm fully expecting a simple refund.

C4rter

Preordered Fallout 4 for half price, but considering they have 3 months to correct this, I'm fully expecting a simple refund.

Yeah you are right. I should have got games were I receive the Key instantly. The Mega Man Legacy seems like a good deal as well with 50% off. Hell, almost everything is a good deal with 50% off.

madjoki

Yup, better idea is to use something that you get instant key, less changes for that.
There quite many games where you can use coupon for great deal. (PoE, GTA, Megaman)

Or do like me and buy nothing, and actually save money!

Turfster

So you're telling me the PC port has an increased encounter rate over the PSX versions?
The original one?
Yep. In some zones, you could literally only take 2 steps before you got another battle interrupt.

On my exclusive personal cyberpunk rating scale of Johnny Mnemonic to Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig, I'd give this game a rating of Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. A worthy addition to the series, and one that makes me want to see more from the creators, but not quite the best. That title still belongs to Dragonfall.
Your scale is broken.
Johnny Mnemonic was a lot better than Innocence.

Backlogger

The most tempting thing to grab with that GMG coupon for me is Rocket League. Everything else is meh and the Pre-orders will probably be refunded anyway.

Saw this on reddit. Deal of the year.

Yti2e02.jpg

Dr Dogg

GMG are probably licking their lips right now at all the interest they're going to make by having your money sat in their bank account before a mass of refunds months later.

Asgaro

5 hours of Shadow Warrior in a row, and I still have 4 chapters to go...

kill me pls

lol

WHO WANTS SOME WANG?

Yeah, it can get tedious at times but when you had a good night's sleep, you are ready for more WANG. It's inevitable.

* proud completionist on Hard. 18.7 hours *

Was about to try my luck with the code then realized, there's nothing I want.

>_<

Here's hoping my Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, and Max Max preorders don't get canceled.

Besides being of the mind that I don't want any of those games for $27-$30 (save maybe Fallout 4, but I'll wait for the GOTY version with all inevitable DLC bundled), I thought "I'll have a better chance of not getting cancelled/refunded if I buy something that I can get a key and redeem immediately". Shame they don't have Gunvolt yet too.

Phinor

GMG are probably licking their lips right now at all the interest they're going to make by having your money sat in their bank account before a mass of refunds months later.

And the games that have already been released ie. games you get activation key immediately? I doubt this is a profitable mistake.

Decided to try my luck with Fallout 4 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom