• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

>_<

Besides being of the mind that I don't want any of those games for $27-$30 (save maybe Fallout 4, but I'll wait for the GOTY version with all inevitable DLC bundled), I thought "I'll have a better chance of not getting cancelled/refunded if I buy something that I can get a key and redeem immediately". Shame they don't have Gunvolt yet too.

Think it's time you pick up knitting.

Well there was street fighter V but it's not available.

Khronico

I had this dark moment where I had fallout 4 and battlefront in my cart.

Good thing I stepped from the brink, my wallet literally can't handle this right now.

Uzzy

Gb2b7hT.png

I guess Life is Strange.

Your scale is broken.
Johnny Mnemonic was a lot better than Innocence.

Hella strange.

Tizoc

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Megaman Legacy -- MB-DBBCF8454832969A - Taken by PARANO1A. 96 entrants total.

t1440552433z1.png

Doing my small part for more classic compilations like this to be made.

SSPssp

Were about to buy Type-0, but then gets this message:

Sucks.

I was getting the same error even with changing cards. I just used another account. Create a new account! Somehow the same payment info worked just fine.

If you're ordering Type-0, you'll get the game right away. I got my POE key right away.

Edit: Is steam down?

So you're telling me the PC port has an increased encounter rate over the PSX versions?

I played through FF7 PC. Even got all the achievements.

Really didn't notice any increase in random encounters.

Maybe it's different for FF8 PC but that port has fast-forward + enc-none is available very early on.

Pachimari

Yeah, I got Mega Man Legacy Collection, Shelter 2 and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. I'll try and pre-order FIFA 16 as well (which probably means, I won't get it for PS4).

How can I stop Steam from updating every time I start the app? It never use to be an issue. If I exited out of the program and rebooted it'd just have me log in. Now it updates every.single.time.

Caerith

Came back to Pillars of Eternity after the big update, immediately regretted my character I made beforehand and deleted my 2hr save only to spend another hour building another character that I immediately regretted and deleted. This is like my 5th character.

This game brings out the absolute worst decision paralysis in me.

I hate character creation in big RPGs for this very reason. I don't have PoE, but I've spent countless hours at the Vit-o-matic Vigor Tester debating just how much of each stat I need for a given build.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Seems like either they just stopped the code from working in the last 5 minutes or it is a one-time use code per account. I ordered Fallout 4 for 30$ and then it wouldnt let me make any other orders. Damnit i should have bundled a bunch of games in there.

Oh well im still thrilled at Fallout for 30$, that at least has a good chance of being great. Hot damn thanks for the hot tops thread!

Pachimari

Says unable to add the voucher for me. Huh?
And no, it's my first order.

What game?

Seems like either they just stopped the code from working in the last 5 minutes or it is a one-time use code per account. I ordered Fallout 4 for 30$ and then it wouldnt let me make any other orders. Damnit i should have bundled a bunch of games in there.

Oh well im still thrilled at Fallout for 30$, that at least has a good chance of being great. Hot damn thanks for the hot tops thread!

It's a one-time code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom