• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
In that case, you'll probably keep that game forever. Most of those retailers allow you to keep the game even after paying you a refund from my experience, for whatever reason.

Nah, most games will just say "nope". But i guess that'd work with the few games that arent actually steamworks games.
Nice to have the game then when they finally patch it.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Sg4b0vI.jpg

One More Line

dex3108

Eh, a bit on the nose. Not very elegant.

I agree but can you blame him/them? G2A made Mad Max promotion with MSI who knows how and it is selling game form 23$, CDKeys for 20$ and that hurts legit retailers like GMG. And more and more people are going on grey market because sites like IGN/Dealspawn etc. are promoting them.

Chariot

I agree but can you blame him/them? G2A made Mad Max promotion with MSI who knows how and it is selling game form 23$, CDKeys for 20$ and that hurts legit retailers like GMG. And more and more people are going on grey market because sites like IGN/Dealspawn etc. are promoting them.
I don't blame them, I hate and despise G2A and warn people when I can. However they should make a good joke or adress that maturly.This just comes off as salty and won't convince the traitors to come back to legitland.

Maniac

Banned
I am sorry, I was very impressed by Witcher 3, but MGSV will take the crown. Viper school won in the end.

PLOUGH OFF! You haven't even played it!

Hideo's writing is cringey, cheesy 90's action-movie stuff, TW3's writing is amazing

Ya'll can plough yourselves ;_;

They announced the fact that it was a limited-quantity launch a few months ago. Good with some more details though.

Arthea

one piece of me died this morning, not even going to read the rest, if something else equally amazing happened, kindly don't tell me.

edited: if someone who preodered that steam thingie wanna sell Rocket League real cheap, I'm here most of the time

Chariot

PLOUGH OFF! You haven't even played it!

Hideo's writing is cringey, cheesy 90's action-movie stuff, TW3's writing is amazing

Ya'll can plough yourselves ;_;
Shshsh, hush now. I played GZ and saw the gameplay videos of MGSV. It's sadly better in that regard. Witcher 3 is amazing,the writing is good, but you can't fulton bears.

dex3108

I don't blame them, I hate and despise G2A and warn people when I can. However they should make a good joke or adress that maturly.This just comes off as salty and won't convince the traitors to come back to legitland.

To be honest you can't convince people to go on legit sites whit that price difference. People will always choose best deal when they don't have too much money and they don't care if seller is legit or not. That is sad but it is true.

Maniac

Banned
Shshsh, hush now. I played GZ and saw the gameplay videos of MGSV. It's sadly better in that regard. Witcher 3 is amazing,the writing is good, but you can't fulton bears.

No, but you can chop the heads off of people, chop them in half, cut their legs off... Chop the heads off of monsters, light them on fire...

Have lots of full-frontal sexytime with redheads.

REDHEADS

Although MGSV is the only thing that's even close to contending with TW3 for my GOTY, although if I am to base it off of GZ, I think it'll be in the second place for me.
Yes, one copy.
I'm planning on giving away both Rocket League and Portal 2 here in our community.

But it says not tradable until Sep 28.

It's still giftable.

But you could always just give Rocket League to a fellow dane whom is too damn broke to buy a Steam Controller ;_;

Arthea

Yes, one copy.
I'm planning on giving away both Rocket League and Portal 2 here in our community.

But it says not tradable until Sep 28.

oh!
well, if someone will want to sell it cheap after September 28, I hopefully still will be here

edited:
wait, still giftable? disregard above
previous request stands

Chariot

To be honest you can't convince people to go on legit sites whit that price difference. People will always choose best deal when they don't have too much money and they don't care if seller is legit or not. That is sad but it is true.
If that's the case they could just steal that shit instead of enabling people who do that for them. Legit corps supporting G2A is disgusting.

No, but you can chop the heads off of people, chop them in half, cut their legs off... Chop the heads off of monsters, light them on fire...

Have lots of full-frontal sexytime with redheads.

REDHEADS

Although MGSV is the only thing that's even close to contending with TW3 for my GOTY, although if I am to base it off of GZ, I think it'll be in the second place for me.
You should look into your desire of virtual 3D women. :eek:

Thank you I'd forgotten their name XP
I hope you at least recognized Rommel.

Pachimari

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madridista, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Portal 2 -- MB-B201CAD8DA65CBAC - Taken by ExoSoul. 11 entrants total.

t1440767721z1.png

Arthea

I like playing games, I know that's very controversial

edited: talking about games, how's One Piece port? and why it doesn't have cards? Kecmo, pls

Tizoc

So been playing OP Musou 3. It runs at 60 FPS for me just fine but here's q uick screen I took from the first level (poor Alvida won't get her recognition in video games lol)

How is it compared to the PS4 ver.? EDIT: Did Steam resize the image? Didn't notice THAT much jaggies >_>

Also why the fuck do they insist on having Nami dress like this? In the manga she didn't wear this, Japan pls

Arthea

So been playing OP Musou 3. It runs at 60 FPS for me just fine but here's q uick screen I took from the first level (poor Alvida won't get her recognition in video games lol)

How is it compared to the PS4 ver.? EDIT: Did Steam resize the image? Didn't notice THAT much jaggies >_>

Also why the fuck do they insist on having Nami dress like this? In the manga she didn't wear this, Japan pls

lemme sum Kecmo in 5 words: overpriced, offline, fanservice, dlc, cardless.

Hmm you're a that guy, you know that none of us plays games.
I play games daily

not you too! we are totally out of place here

steamgaf plays a lot, I can't keep up with them and not for the lack of trying

dex3108

One thing i really hate in Rocket League is when my teammates only want to hit that damn ball even if that means it will go towards our goal. And there were cases when they blocked some shots towards opponents goal.

Haunted

Looks terrible.

I also don't remember Nami having such massive tits back when I last read the manga years and years ago.

But I suppose that sort of escalation is par for the course for that segment of Japanese media today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom