• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

No, but you can chop the heads off of people, chop them in half, cut their legs off... Chop the heads off of monsters, light them on fire...

Have lots of full-frontal sexytime with redheads.

REDHEADS

Although MGSV is the only thing that's even close to contending with TW3 for my GOTY, although if I am to base it off of GZ, I think it'll be in the second place for me.

It's still giftable.

But you could always just give Rocket League to a fellow dane whom is too damn broke to buy a Steam Controller ;_;

I remember full-frontal sexytime with redheads irl :'(

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

CAT Interstellar

Nb6JcF0.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Madridista, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madridista, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Portal 2 -- MB-B201CAD8DA65CBAC - Taken by ExoSoul. 11 entrants total.

t1440767721z1.png

Tizoc

Looks terrible.

I also don't remember Nami having such massive tits back when I last read the manga years and years ago.

But I suppose that sort of escalation is par for the course for that segment of Japanese media today.

This is Nami during the era that story was taking place (Captain Buggy encounter)
Nami_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png

Momentary

Banned
So been playing OP Musou 3. It runs at 60 FPS for me just fine but here's q uick screen I took from the first level (poor Alvida won't get her recognition in video games lol)

How is it compared to the PS4 ver.? EDIT: Did Steam resize the image? Didn't notice THAT much jaggies >_>

Also why the fuck do they insist on having Nami dress like this? In the manga she didn't wear this, Japan pls

That's because you're playing the equivalent of the PS Vita version in graphics. The graphics options do not work in the game.

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/140253

Better comparison of One Piece. PS4 vs PC. This thing doesn't share assets with PS3 or PS4 at the moment. I'm sure they'll fix it in a day.

Seriously though. I know it shouldn't irk me, but people who defend companies like this and get mad when you point out issues with their beloved franchise because you want a better product just baffle me.

The PS3 version looks identical to the PS4 version but at a lower res. RULIWEB seems to have taken down their article for some reason.

if Mad Max is already showing up on key sites at $20 then, yeah, it's gonna be below $10 before the year is over. That game must be tanking super hard right now.

and while i think Avalanche and Mad Max deserve better, I'm also torn because WB deserves all the fuck yous in the world for their awful PC releases this year.

dex3108

if Mad Max is already showing up on key sites at $20 then, yeah, it's gonna be below $10 before the year is over. That game must be tanking super hard right now.

and while i think Avalanche and Mad Max deserve better, I'm also torn because WB deserves all the fuck yous in the world for their awful PC releases this year.

Well it is already 15$ on Steam for CIS region (Russia) so low price is not surprise.

Got this in my mail today. Wooo!

CNfmO3eUYAAVnQz.jpg
Hey fanto, I meant to ask. How do you get all these games for free all the time? It's not meant as a joke but your Youtube channel is fairly small. Does everyone who makes reviews on Youtube can get their hands so easily on to free copies? I am confused.

Jawmuncher

Hey fanto, I meant to ask. How do you get all these games for free all the time? It's not meant as a joke but your Youtube channel is fairly small. Does everyone who makes reviews on Youtube can get their hands so easily on to free copies? I am confused.

Has a blog as well in another language.

MUnited83

For you.
He runs a review blog as well.

Backlogger

Yeah, it's weird because for me anyway, it looks like a great game.

This is the first game I've ever pre ordered and the first game in years that I've bought on or before the release date. I usually wait 6-12 months or more to buy games after they come out.

So part of me is worried I've made a huge mistake, though I only paid $27 for it.

Aha, ok. Just went there from his profile. Makes sense being in Finish Norwegian since I assume English language ones are saturated at this point.
Need to make a blog in a foreign language asap >_>

Aha, ok. Just went there from his profile. Makes sense being in Finish since I assume English language ones are saturated at this point.
Need to make a blog in a foreign language asap >_>

Make one in Esperanto. Tell game companies that it's poised to become the universal human language, especially on the internet.

fantomena

Ive been having my review blog for over 4 years so Im fairly known for most PR people.

Fun fact: Sony was the first company who came in and supported me.

Just grabbed the steam controller. The free Rocket League was all it took.

I feel bad because I now have it on PS4 and PC without having really paid for it...
I did grab the DLC on PS4 to give them some love. Excellent game.

fantomena

How good is your blog doing as in readers? Really cool that you are successful doing something fun.

Pretty good.

And yeah, it's pretty cool.

It all started actually with me reviewing games for some other both big and small Norwegian sites. I was very motivated and wanted to start my own blog and I did it for about 1.5 years, but the blog system I had it on got DDOSED so the entire blogsystem died (it was called bloggr) so I had to move it to wordpress.

Sony came first and supported me, then a PR agency who handles games from 2K, Bethesda, Konami, then Activision and so on.

Pretty good.

And yeah, it's pretty cool.

It all started actually with me reviewing games for some other both big and small Norwegian sites. I was very motivated and wanted to start my own blog and I did it for about 1.5 years, but the blog system I had it on got DDOSED so the entire blogsystem died (it was called bloggr) so I had to move it to wordpress.

Sony came first and supported me, then a PR agency who handles games from 2K, Bethesda, Konami, then Activision and so on.
Really cool that pubs came to you. Sometimes I think "Hey, I could do this. Play games and write about them later. Easy-peasy." but then I realize that sometimes I don't feel like playing for days or weeks. It can become kind of a have-to-do-work thing which I believe is not doable for many in the long run.
Great it worked out for you. No boss to work for even. Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom