• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall the thirst to preload being this real in a long time. Weird, considering that MGS isn't even close to being a PC friendly franchise

Humble is literally giving away a stealth game right now, go get your bastarding on

Ozium

yeah but no one here plays games so i know you havent touched it

You just quoted TPP

The Phantom Post

6d3.jpg

Did you like it?

derExperte

I'm trying to play Crazi Taxi and the game keeps scrolling through the menus even when I leave the controller alone. Does anyone know how to fix this?

W10 + X1 controller? That combo has issues in a bunch of games. If yes Google will eventually lead you to a workaround (install older driver). If not good luck.

Kiru

Well, that's a bummer. I for sure bid in the mass win Witcher 3 raffle, but nothing in my inbox.

kxldqFK.gif

Also won the wearables bundle, but I just entered that for the hell of it. I'd much rather have W3...
Yeah weird, thought I entered with 1 ticket too.

redlacs

I'm trying to play Crazi Taxi and the game keeps scrolling through the menus even when I leave the controller alone. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Arma 2 was doing this for me in menu every time i opened steam overlay. now i feel super dumb that it took me good 30 minutes to realize that i had steam overlay key set to PgUp at that time.. it made it keep scrolling and scrolling like maaad until i opened overlay again. good times

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
so 12 AM est means it's coming out morning wednesday in europe, or is it something I'm missing?

Thought it was cmoing out 12 am NZ time and we in europe were getting it 7pm tuesday?

This is about MGSV, forgot to say that.

Hektor

so 12 AM est means it's coming out morning wednesday in europe, or is it something I'm missing?

Thought it was cmoing out 12 am NZ time and we in europe were getting it 7pm tuesday?

Well, according to the steampage it releases in germany on Tuesday 19.00/7PM German Time, if that helps ya.

Staggered release times are so nonsensical.

Hinomura

Nuuvem just canceled my Stasis preorder... ???

I haven't used any VPN and used PayPal as usual (even made another transaction without problems elsewhere). I even got the PayPal receipt of the payment...

Ozium

Well, according to the steampage it releases in germany on Tuesday 19.00/7PM German Time, if that helps ya.

The time it says on the store page is set to Tuesday Store Update time..

even though that twitter dude said 12am Eastern

everything is sixes and sevens

Grief.exe

Never believe the Steam page and never believe Peeler, the initial information about the NZ unlock time was incorrect. Apparently, Peeler had the correct unlock time, but was unaware of the magic of time zones.

9 PM Pacific 8/31 release has been confirmed by Konami.

W10 + X1 controller? That combo has issues in a bunch of games. If yes Google will eventually lead you to a workaround (install older driver). If not good luck.

W8.1 + 360 controller :( Oh well, on to the next one.
Arma 2 was doing this for me in menu every time i opened steam overlay. now i feel super dumb that it took me good 30 minutes to realize that i had steam overlay key set to PgUp at that time.. it made it keep scrolling and scrolling like maaad until i opened overlay again. good times
That won't be it as Steam overlay is still Shift+Tab.

JustinBB7

Jumped on the telltale bundle, only needed borderlands for myself and the rest for my friend. But Borderlands and GoT steam keys are out :(

Any idea when they will be back? I don't have an account so guess they won't e-mail me either.

L.O.R.D

about the Stealth Inc 2 giveaway from humble
if i didn't use my keys of the game , it will expired ?

edit :
Current Players
playing now
today's peak
all-time peak

% Gain in the last day
+7570.99%

Sch1sm

Jumped on the telltale bundle, only needed borderlands for myself and the rest for my friend. But Borderlands and GoT steam keys are out :(

Any idea when they will be back? I don't have an account so guess they won't e-mail me either.

They said ASAP, whatever that means. Create an account and claim the page by going to it while logged in.

Well, they tell you that on purchase.

September 14 at 10 AM PDT.

Ludens

Banned
More like reseller problem then

It depends: resellers (I'm talklng for Italy, of course, don't know for other places) had X numbers of CE available for preorder. When the preorder started, let's say there were 150 copies available. When someone buy the 150th copy, preorder closes.

All those 150 persons should have their pre-order furfilled. If Konami can't provide what promised, well, it's Konami's fault.

derExperte

Keys? I hope you're not betting on them being worth something in some far away future, that'll only lead to disappointment. But no, Steam keys usually don't expire.

Sch1sm

I assume its will just gone from your humble store page

Who knows if you save it at notepad :D

This is correct. The exact message says "it all disappears," not, "it all becomes invalid," or "the key expires."

Thanks for checking out Stealth Inc 2. This FREE stuff is available until September 14, 2015 at 10am Pacific. Afterwards it all disappears, so make sure to grab your Steam key and downloads now!

The deal itself expires tomorrow, though.

derExperte

Nuuvem just canceled my Stasis preorder... ???

I haven't used any VPN and used PayPal as usual (even made another transaction without problems elsewhere). I even got the PayPal receipt of the payment...

Speaking of Stasis, eh I mean STASIS, which I'll pick up day 1, binge-play and thus not care about when MGSV releases exactly, here are the regional prices:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/380150/discussions/0/541907867774554251/#c527273452880398128

Remember that its 20% in the first week - we won't put it on sale for a while after this.

Standard [Digital Steam or GOG]:
US$24.99, £18.99, 24,99€, 449 pуб., R$ 45,99, ¥ 2,480, 170,00 kr, Rp 169 999, RM47.00, P629.95, S$25.00, ฿459.00, ₩27,000, 39,00 TL, 119₴, Mex$ 225.99, CDN$ 27.99, A$ 29.99, NZ$ 29.99

Deluxe [Digital, Sound Track, Art Book and Wallpaper pack]:
US$ 39.99, £29.99, 36,99€, 699 pуб., R$ 72,99, ¥ 3,980, 270,00 kr, Rp 269 999, RM75.00, P999.95, S$39.00, ฿729.00, ₩43,000, 59,00 TL, 179₴, Mex$ 355.99, CDN$ 43.99, A$ 45.99, NZ$ 47.99

Sch1sm

Hm. Anyone have a spare copy of Strata from the PC/Mobile Humble? Been waiting on that one. Had I known, I'd have gotten BTA and not just the $1 tier. Been on my wishlist ages.

fantomena

Seems like I can get a stable 6 MB download now for some reason, I usually havce 2-3 MB. Haven't heard anything about my ISP upgrading the network in the house either.

Mad Max will only use 40 min to pre-load. If it was on PS4 it would use 5 days. If it was on Xbone it will use 3 days.

Hektor

I hate such people.

Never believe the Steam page and never believe Peeler, the initial information about the NZ unlock time was incorrect. Apparently, Peeler had the correct unlock time, but was unaware of the magic of time zones.

9 PM Pacific 8/31 release has been confirmed by Konami.

That'd be 6AM September the 1th in europe/CEST if im not mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom