• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

#FuckNami

I'm sure some people would.

Nami_0.jpg

derExperte

everything about this post is pretty awesome

Debatable. Sometimes I wander into the Drunk Thread and while the posts and stories are cute and amusing by itself you quickly notice the same people being fucked up all the time and it becomes kinda sad. Good on Salsa for seeking help before it gets worse because yeah, I didn't want to say anything but noticed it becoming a bit too regular.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tales of Zestiria giveaway with everyone blocked except me when?
Why all these giveaways all of the sudden did I miss something big?

ExoSoul

Banned
To wrap it all up:

An engraving on the most important item of the CE is misspelled.

There are big supply shortages regarding the CE, resulting in dozens of cancelled orders.

The CE's that ship do so without the DLC codes that are supposed to be in there.

The retail ships with nothing but a 8 mb steaminstall.exe on dics

No preload for the steamversion

Nobody was able to properly communicate the nonexistence of a preload, as well as no one was able to communicate anything properly regarding releasetime or microtransactions.

Did i miss aynthing? What a disaster.

That summary...

ExoSoul

Banned
I get promoted on Tuesday, thus pretty much locking me into a full career in the military. To celebrate, here's this game people have been talking about. Enjoy!
Edit: It's Phantom Pain with the GZ preorder. Picture is wrong once again for my giveaways.

Appropriate avatar, congrats on the promotion and awesome giveaway :)

Momentary

Banned
How can I gather One Piece for 29? Does this include the "season pass?" I could probably jusg buy that separately. I'm not willing to pay full price on that broken game.

H1PSTER

I get promoted on Tuesday, thus pretty much locking me into a full career in the military. To celebrate, here's this game people have been talking about. Enjoy!
Edit: It's Phantom Pain with the GZ preorder. Picture is wrong once again for my giveaways.

Fantastic news on the promotion mate.

Chariot

Congratz on your promotion!

Congratulations on the promotion! Hope work won't be too taxing on you to enjoy games.

Ban Puncher

tumblr_n20d2cVrGM1qfnp35o1_r3_250.gif

Outta the way scrubs, this contest is mine.

Also, congratulations duder.

Deitus

Congrats. And nice giveaway. More people need to experience this game (even though Fuck Konami).

Entered for this, but I cheated by using this:

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Is my entry valid?

Also congrats :)

EDIT: Well, I killed myself because I first entered Killing Floor 2 giveaway, than TPP one, than I PMed Modbot to disqualify me from all giveaways because I only want enter TPP one, now I discovered even if I enter TPP giveaway I'm always disqualified. Fatality

That was pretty silly. Your chances of winning either giveaway are pretty low, much less winning both and having one win disqualify you. Should have just entered for both and then had a chance of winning something.

I'm sure some people would.

I assumed he meant this Nami:

Since the One Piece game just came out on Steam.

Tizoc

i want to buy megaman legacy collection but ive been reading that the port isnt very good, is that true?

Why not ask in the game's actual OT?
The ports are good and run fine, if you want a legal good way of playing the games, the Legacy collection is the way to go right now.

Turfster

Will this be the new most signed up for giveaway?

Congrats on the promotion. </salute>

Deitus

I knew he wasn't talking about the LoL Nami. I just found it more amusing.

Sorry, I did get you were joking. I was just posting another character with the same name that Milamber was probably perving on. But now that I think of it, mine is probably less of a joke, and probably exactly what he meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom