• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 23 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

dustoff heli rescue -- MB-FD33424FA32928D6 - Taken by redlacs
Neverending Nightmares -- MB-062369014C283A12 - Taken by cyborg009
poker night 2 -- MB-D26F5243D8537459 - Taken by Eila
puzzle agent -- MB-2E9EF693B2CDD561 - Taken by daydream
The Sun and Moon -- MB-3DAE4DF7DEADB32B - Taken by S1n1st3r
Spirit Of War -- MB-C3E641A6F6855C15 - Taken by drakaenae
vox populi vox dei 2 -- MB-29EA4C31835A7771 - Taken by ExoSoul
viktor -- MB-3BDC03C991C7249A - Taken by Mixed2k
shadowgate -- MB-2DDC97148BB5385D - Taken by eyeless
see no evil -- MB-C65B0E135978C81F - Taken by Terra_Ex
Monster Loves You! -- MB-3509B1F8DD4F6213 - Taken by rainking187
Crimsonland -- MB-C98A847696A4E579 - Taken by Kuroyume
strata -- MB-8026A7929BD5E02D - Taken by Loptous
president for a day - floodings -- MB-8091535F5A33C4CA - Taken by Baron_Calamity
poof -- MB-A525A2A83CFF2212 - Taken by Last Baron
Beatbuddy -- MB-2A187B3FA2C1F900 - Taken by lukiluk
They breathe -- MB-F4BFA3E92D0913C5 - Taken by madjoki
poker night -- MB-79A4F9304C9D2AA3 - Taken by anastef
Crow -- MB-C55A0FDDC4F6F194 - Taken by S1n1st3r
hordelicious -- MB-A3F5E44ECF24C2A0 - Taken by crazyrabbits
volchaos -- MB-1AFD096B66A4EC7F - Taken by Hektor
Godus -- MB-1C68FBB19CB41494 - Taken by ~Kinggi~
Fotonica -- MB-5F49B9F5CBA23C0E - Taken by Purkake4

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for dustoff heli rescue was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Neverending Nightmares was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for poker night 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for puzzle agent was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Sun and Moon was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Spirit Of War was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for vox populi vox dei 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for viktor was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for shadowgate was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for see no evil was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Monster Loves You! was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Crimsonland was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for strata was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for president for a day - floodings was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for poof was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Beatbuddy was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for They breathe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for poker night was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Crow was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for hordelicious was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for volchaos was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Godus was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Fotonica was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

wish me luck brehs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

R6xPfQq.png

daydream

Banned
thanks to whoever did the giveaway, as a layton fan i've always wanted to try puzzle agent

speaking of steam activity, i played through the first hexcells this week in two sessions, bought the bundle with all three games a while ago. very cool puzzler!

derExperte

Eh, it's a follow up to a Horse Armour post so certainly not serious either. Not so sure about some of the other posts in there though.

Pachimari

I'm not even ready for The Phantom Pain.

Just got to Act III in MGS4 but I'm probably gonna put it on the shelf for now, as I already completed it years ago. Though, I have still to complete Ground Zeroes, and I also wanna play Peace Walker - but I got all the time in the world anyway.

Totally random, but do anyone here happen to know, how I can cancel a pre-order on PSN (I'm in Scandinavia) ?

Entered for this, but I cheated by using this:

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Is my entry valid?

Also congrats :)

EDIT: Well, I killed myself because I first entered Killing Floor 2 giveaway, than TPP one, than I PMed Modbot to disqualify me from all giveaways because I only want enter TPP one, now I discovered even if I enter TPP giveaway I'm always disqualified. Fatality

I thought you already had TPP.

At least we can download with the speed our connections permit on Steam, PSN on the other hand really needs preloads.

PSN downloads speeds for me are comparable to Steam download speeds.

Ludens

Banned
I thought you already had TPP.

Still need to buy it, a friend should buy a 970 this month (he's waiting for his paycheck so he can order it), I'll buy back his Nvidia code probably since he pre-ordered the game on PS4.
I was waiting for GMG deal but the game is "coming soon" since 1984.

kabel

So I just bought a CS:GO weapon skin on the market and they took the money but I haven't got any skin....

What now?

Normally it's always instantly in my inventory.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Puzzle Agent -- MB-2A906E374D446F57 - Taken by Natty1
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-28823E0FEF921FB2 - Taken by TheMadMan007

Nzyme32

Just a word of warning - YouTube comments on gaming channels for videos unrelated to TPP, contain spoilers for TPP - steer the fuck clear

atr0cious

Anyone here using a ds4 on their PC? I've been playing Splatoon, so I'm addicted to motion assisted aiming now, and I've been fiddling with them on Ground Zeros to prepare for TPP. Has anyone else tried motion aiming with the ds4? Not much when I googled around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom