• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
and then Just Cause 3 after fallout right?! :D

please buy it

So, both of Avalanche's 2015 titles release on the same date or the day after major releases that will steal the spotlight... Damn, I hope they do well, but it's like they are trying to screw everything up on purpose.

Dsyndrome

So, both of Avalanche's 2015 titles release on the same date or the day after major releases that will steal the spotlight... Damn, I hope they do well, but it's like they are trying to screw everything up on purpose.
God forbid games are released outside the last four months of the year. I hate the industry sometimes (except Fromsoft, they're cool).

Salsa

me playin rocket league 2v2 preppin for gaf tourney

derrick.jpg
1230722696664_f.jpg
Ulqp9Su.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of freshVeggie, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (freshVeggie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Killing Floor 2 -- MB-DE71A29C7D9E151A - Taken by Asgaro. 38 entrants total.

t1441035882z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Dsyndrome, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain -- MB-ED47B051263E0897 - Taken by SirMossyBloke. 103 entrants total.

t1441038162z1.png

maty

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-58811AAC3B2261FC
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-5560B60DF82CD51A - Taken by nightstorm. 3 entrants total.
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-801E948F51C77A59 - Taken by SirMossyBloke. 1 entrants total.
Crimsonland -- MB-3ECAC786D2537787 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.

t1440996023z1.png

Parsnip

I think I'm almost done with Ground Zeroes. There's like maybe one thing I want to do still in the dejavu extra op on hard, and that should be it.
Zero plans to s-rank everything on hard.

Also Izombie would have been better if it didn't have the overarching story with a villain.

My neighbor owns a video game store and he always lets me take home games for a week or so (his personal copy, not the ones he sells.) I have had MGS V for PS3 since Friday and played through the intro and then stopped. The game is perfectly playable and looks and runs great on the PS3, but ever since I got my new PC I just don't think I can go back and play games on my PS3 - it does not feel the same. Gave him back the game, selling my PS3 (I was already going to sell it after I played MGS V because I never use it anymore) and just pre-ordered the game on Steam now.

Getting ready to play through Ground Zeroes right now. :D

Miguel81

I think I'm almost done with Ground Zeroes. There's like maybe one thing I want to do still in the dejavu extra op on hard, and that should be it.
Zero plans to s-rank everything on hard.

Also Izombie would have been better if it didn't have the overarching story with a villain.

Eliminate the Renegade Threat was the one I had the most difficulty S-ranking on hard. Just had to get that done as quickly as possible because I couldn't be arsed to do it stealthily.

Deitus

That was pretty easy to do so! ^^

Extracting them though...ugh.

Luckily you can just extract them on normal. For all of the missions where I needed to extract people not in the prison camp, I just exterminated the entire base (and abused checkpoints if I got spotted) so that I could extract them safely, score be damned.

Luckily you can just extract them on normal. For all of the missions where I needed to extract people not in the prison camp, I just exterminated the entire base (and abused checkpoints if I got spotted) so that I could extract them safely, score be damned.
I resorted to that myself. >_<

Well, I had a hard time(on hard) so I s-ranked the others before getting back to it. I was able to extract them as well sometime around then.
Fair enough.

Anteater

i'll have a blast with the game even if it's nothing but driving and dicking around with those cool looking jpop dudes and occasionally stabbing behemoths in the face

Dr Dogg

Working through extracting everyone in Ground Zeroes. Got about 4 more in the main mission plus a couple side ops to go.

Just did all 4 in Eliminate the Renegade Threat. That was exacting. I can't help but think Reflex mode breaks the game most of the time.

Well you can turn it off. I'd say Ground Zeroes and now The Phantom Pain lend themselves better to not restarting after getting caught as the weapons are much easier to control plus the tweaked movement controls make it easier to leg it or diving behind cover.

Can someone tell me whether FFXV is a car driving simulator or not?

Nah it's an early noughties Boy Band simulator. I'm sure the Backstreet Boys went out at beat the shit out of wildlife and the locals in the hills when they weren't on stage.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm surprised how little i like that new call of duty game (is it armored warfare 3 or something?)

i think it might be the maps i played but just made me want to install titanfall

which i'd do if the damn thing wasn't like 50gigs

Adnor

Banned
playing Ground Zeroes straight up murdering everyone

too fun

lol s ranks

I got an S rank in one of the missions the other day even when I killed the targets, killed some other dudes, went into alert and almost lose an helicopter, the scoring system prioritizes time above all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom