• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

Halo Wars 2 on windows ?

its-something.jpg

Sch1sm

This was all so bad, even as someone who already owns a One and pays for the gold sub. I known what I'm not buying in November. Tomb Raider.

I actually got excited and though it was gonna be MCC for PC announcement.

Been saying this forever, but. Never gonna happen. :c

Dr Dogg

I'd probably get a bit too excited if ODST 2 ever became a thing. Then again would that be Halo 3 ODST 2, Halo what ever number they're upto already: ODST 2 or what?

Jawmuncher

I'd probably get a bit too excited if ODST 2 ever became a thing. Then again would that be Halo 3 ODST 2, Halo what ever number they're upto already: ODST 2 or what?

Thought the dude from ODST is in Halo 5 as part of chiefs team now. Regardless i'm good without. Least favorite halo campaign.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I guess we should add Gamescom 2015 to the list of "MS is saving PC once again" :-D

So much for this being a more PC focused event and E3 isn't so we can expect a lot more from here.

Though Halo wars 2 is pretty cool that I can give to them.

yuraya

Well that Microsoft conference was very boring meh.

Scalebound and Dark Souls 3 looked really good tho.

Also that we happy few or wtvr its called looked interesting.

I am a halo fan who has read all of the books yet never played halo wars. The plot was just filler, right? May have to actually play it now.

Dr Dogg

Thought the dude from ODST is in Halo 5 as part of chiefs team now. Regardless i'm good without. Least favorite halo campaign.

Buck ie Nathan Fillion is in 5 but I want the whole Firefly gang back. Actually I just want a Firefly game to be honest, I'd even take a Time Clicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom