• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Did yooka-laylee really team up with microsoft of all people, funding them was like a fuck microsoft move by many.

Please tell this isn't real, those prices are higher than what we are already paying.

I just checked my store and I still see prices in US dollars. But if changing currencies means paying more I don't want it.

In that picture Rocket League would cost $27. Our prices should be closer to the brazilian ones not the other way around.

I also see prices in dollars instead of pesos, maybe it's a different browser extension and pupo forgot having ever installed it.

I'm so excited to get yet another store for my PC games library.
They'll have to release lots of games on Windows Store to get PC gamers' attention, right?

Dsyndrome

Do note that the method above doesn't seem to work with wired gamepads, just Bluetooth.

So when you charge your DS4, it won't work with that? Kind of sucks, but it's a workaround to begin with.

Sounds like some cool stuff at the MS conference, will watch some clips later after work.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm so excited to get yet another store for my PC games library.
They'll have to release lots of games on Windows Store to get PC gamers' attention, right?

Many people don't want their library spread over a lot of different clients, wonder how many games they will have to lock behind xbox app too get us to use it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I need Just Cause 3.

Trying to push Halo as a e-sport in a European conference.

:LOL:

Pushing console e-sports in general
lmmLVRO.png

Not to mention that shoutcasting pre-recorded footage jeez...

Dr Dogg

Oh hey it's that Xbox Not So Exclusive Rise of the Tomb Raider that I'm going to have to stupidly wait until next year to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom