• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

I will get your shitty animu Idea Fucktory game, no worries.

Let's just say I loved Kingdoms of Amalur, enough to clear all sidequests in first two major areas and most of them in the latter two plus both major DLC xpacs.
DA:I is more of that, right?
I was happy I didn't hit the level cap 5/8 through the game like I did in Amalur. Better story too, IMO.

Why even make a thread about that? This forum is known for shitting on just about any en devour Konami's going through that isn't console related.
Furthermore how often is there discussion of pachislot games on GAF? Hardly any.
I don't see the point of that thread other than to get people to view gaf and thru that get Ad revenue. It's like click bait.

It's funny news. what's the problem here

mrklaw

MrArseFace
giving away Dark Souls and Ace Combat from the new Bamco Humble Bundle

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mrklaw, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-5F19A0B6B713F526 - Taken by Deques. 20 entrants total.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition -- MB-5844C460DBC24545 - Taken by Aru. 26 entrants total.

t1438724412z1.png

Momentary

Banned
Scalebound get a Windows 10 announcement? Because that game looks like it needs a little more juice to help it get to at least 30fps.

inm8num2

RPS thoughts on the updated version of King of Dragon Pass.

King of Dragon Pass might look simplistic and even a little cheesy, but it is enormous, smart and fiendish. Choose your own adventure writ at the grandest scale, and a chance to tell your own history, not a mere legend. While the ‘new’ version is only a baby step towards technological contemporariness and cuts far too many corners on PC, it is nonetheless a more accessible improvement over its 90s ancestor, and most of all it’s a very good excuse to embark upon one of the most rewarding, compelling and tragedy-strewn adventures you’ll ever have.

Seems some people are being able to get Mad Max from GMG at 24 euros actually...
Damnnnn

Wow. It's $36 here, but with the current exchange rate that works out to ~$26.

It's published by Warn-A-Brother, though. After the Arkham Knight fiasco, I think I'm going to have to wait, unfortunately. :(

Dr Dogg

I think Mr Konami will live despite there being a thread taking the piss out of them and how they have treated one of their most beloved franchises. Also I don't think any corporate entity in the gaming industry needs someone to stick up for them, they're all liable for criticism, praise or mickey taking based on their actions.

Pachimari

It's not out yet. Unless there is a beta somewhere.

Oh yeah, August 6. I should pay more attention.
If the price is fair, I'll jump on it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1002170&page=321

PM the guy whos selling it at $35? Maybe look back a page.

However, I'd suggest waiting a few weeks, he seems to have no limit to his keys and it will probably drop to $30 by launch.

I went back the past 10 pages and must have missed it.

Pachimari

Caerith

If I ever get my old PS2 dance mat out of storage and figure out a way to connect it to my PC, I'll totally buy this.

I can't seem to play New Vegas without stealing and killing a lot, does the karma stuff actually matters in-game?

Super-late answer, but karma's kinda broken in New Vegas. Stealing is like -1 karma, killing a fiend is like +100 karma, so even if you steal everything that isn't nailed down (and bring a crowbar for everything that is), you'll probably still have positive karma.

Not that it matters outside of which level 50 perks are available and that one companion might leave you if your karma gets and stays super low (but she warns you ahead of time anyway). Reputation is the one to worry about.

Nudull

Banned
Picked up Hitman 2 and Blood Money from the Humble Store weekend sale. Should be interesting to revisit the former, but I've never played Blood Money before.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Waifu hunter is a quality vidyagames journalist sir.

Phinor

Spare, but decent game.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deadcore -- MB-245E35A492E0D8F1 - Taken by Sch1sm. 15 entrants total.

t1438716253z1.png

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
ModBot said:
Instructions for Applesauce:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Applesauce, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DeadCore -- MB-DFAE0836E115DBAA - Taken by Spirited. 9 entrants total.

t1438717272z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom