• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Does anyone even know the core gameplay hook(s) for Mad Max yet? All I've heard if the car customisation part and a little bit about the combat and that's not exactly getting me moist.

Wander around wasteland, collect scrap, upgrade car, fight. You will meet people on that journey and story will be told.

madjoki

Well that dude was just standing there and Mafia guy just attacked him without reason :D

It is in SteamDB more than 2 years. Port should be fine.

Batman Arkham Knight has been on SteamDB for over 3 years.

Which means Batman Arkham Knight port is better than Mad Max port.

Let's not use that as metric.

The GMG listing for Mad Max doesn't mention "The Ripper" pre-order DLC that I can see so there's no guarantee that ordering from there will get you that item. Still though, selling the game for about half the price is a good possible trade-off.

edit: and they have added it now so nevermind

Jazz573

Well, Elements Garden equals good music.
I guess Frontwing doesn't want to share profit with Sekai Project.

Yes Elements Garden does some beautiful music, up there with other sound units like I've Sound or Barbarian on the Groove (which I might add is an absolutely badass name).

Dr Dogg

I need MGS V now! I need it so bad :(

FOB mode looks like a pretty swish addition and something as a nice diversion from the main game while MGO is festering away until next year.

Dsyndrome

Pillars of Eternity 2.0 (and xpac) due out later this month: 25.08.2015
Sweet, at least some good news today.

FF XV at Gamescom, Mighty No. 9 delay official, Fallout 4 looking like more of the same... At least I've got this to look forward to.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It seems those who pre-ordered Odallus in time for beta access have been given a post-release key even though the apps are one and the same:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-BA7FE704D09D2D73 - Taken by madjoki

Harusame

Yes, but I think it would be more suited as DLC. Still wondering what's holding up Frontwing so long to approve the 18+ release. After all, it was supposed to release in July.

I wonder why as well. But your right, the soundtrack should either be DLC or be bundled with the game as a deluxe edition.

Dr Dogg

To think this year has had GTA V, Pillars, Life is Strange, The Witcher III, Rocket League and MGS V is on the way too
and AssCreed Syndicate of course :p
plus other titles peeps are fond of it's not been a bad year for the perpetually dying PC.

Do we know the price of the expansion already? I can't remember if they gave a price or not.

I don't think so. It was included in some pledge tiers and you could prepurchase it as an Add On in the Backer Portal for I think $15-20 but the option is gone now.

Uzzy

Mother Base looks amazing. Those FOB PvP missions look amazing. Flying around Mother Base while Joy Division plays? Priceless.

Wok

I have just received a closed beta Steam key for "Cornerstone: Song of Tyrim", which I supported on Kickstarter!

Grief.exe

Ashen footage from Gamescom

h2dRkYE.gif

Does the rear view mirror turn into action cam when there acre explosions? :eek:
Wow, didn't even realize. You are right!
Ashen footage from Gamescom

h2dRkYE.gif
Reminds me of Demon's Souls. They show way too few footage though. Need to see more.
Does anyone even know the core gameplay hook(s) for Mad Max yet? All I've heard if the car customisation part and a little bit about the combat and that's not exactly getting me moist.#

But more importantly MGS V Gamescom Gameplay.

YouTube Linky:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGGuvRIIx8c
Really commendable how Konami put out almost at every big show lengthy gameplay videos.
Will wait for Gamersyde.
Very impressive. Still need to play Mount & Blade 1. What's the game to start or play though? I have all besides the Viking DLC.

L.O.R.D

so , there someone is working on NSFW patch for sakura clicker
they already extracted all the spirits in .png format , also the sound from the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom