• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

What is this pokey thing coming from the right side at the girl?

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Project Night -- MB-EDE7D42449DEB85C - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
Metal Dead -- MB-E0A48791CB76CB49 - Taken by Kuroyume

Knurek

Fuck you, Bioware and EA.
Fuck you for not giving us Poles the ability to select bloody English subtitles in Dragon Age: Inquisition, despite the game having all the relevant text intact (since I only needed to get two 20 kB files from the English version of the game, it's simply not possible to not have the actual English text stored someplace else).
Fuck you for wasting an hour of my life on looking up various, frustrated treads on forums dealing with this shit.
Fuck you for doing shit like that in 2015.
Your game looks like poop either way.
Respectfully,
Knurek

Jawmuncher

Fuck you, Bioware and EA.
Fuck you for not giving us Poles the ability to select bloody English subtitles in Dragon Age: Inquisition, despite the game having all the relevant text intact (since I only needed to get two 20 kB files from the English version of the game, it's simply not possible to not have the actual English text stored someplace else).
Fuck you for wasting an hour of my life on looking up various, frustrated treads on forums dealing with this shit.
Fuck you for doing shit like that in 2015.
Your game looks like poop either way.
Respectfully,
Knurek

This frustration will probably roll into you feeling you wasted your time beating the game.

Maniac

Banned
Watching the Motherbase video... Several PT references. RIP.

Also very much interested now, guess I'll have to get hold of it. Also considering dat Mad Max deal... Do we know anything about the review embargo timing?

AHA-Lambda

Watching the Motherbase video... Several PT references. RIP.

Also very much interested now, guess I'll have to get hold of it. Also considering dat Mad Max deal... Do we know anything about the review embargo timing?

I'm guessing it'll be very similar to Batman and SoM, so speculation will be rife of review whitewashing.

i want it now

The devs were on conference or skype or whatever when I was watching the Shovel Knight speedrun on SummerGamesDoneQuick. They said that the level layouts are all different and that the character plays quite differently than Shovel Knight. That and a different story all by a small dev team for free seems pretty sweet to me.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
we did it again steamGaf, the news about Stellaris has travelled far and wide from here!

So lashman posted it here first, then I posted the storepage and some screenshots after it was taken down in /r/paradoxplaza.

Someone later posts it on /r/games and credits me and in the end someone in neogaf gaming makes a thread about it syaing the guy on reddit found it.

The usual SteamGaf > /r/paradoxplaza > /r/games > neoGaf gaming.

MUnited83

For you.
Speaking of Rocket League, it seems that the price in New Zealand converts to $15.63 US dollars. So if you are still deciding on it, get a NZ trader and buy it already :D

Lain

Dunder Alert!

The Alienware Stream is going to have a Speedrunners competition tomorrow, you better get in there Dunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom