• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurm3n

Neo Member
Oh yeah, I said that I was going to host a Quiplash/Jackbox game night today.

The games we will be playing:
header.jpg

header.jpg

t1438909200z4.png

That's 6pm Pacific and 9pm Eastern

You don't need to own the game to play!

The stream will be at http://www.hitbox.tv/DongsMacabre
I'll be recording the stream and uploading it to YouTube after.

Nice! Count me in!

Dsyndrome

Fixed my Bluetooth on my DS4 for Windows 10. Turns out the Qualcomm Atheros drivers Windows say are super awesome don't work for shit in Windows 10. Searching and being pissed off since last night with unhelpful Windows forums, I found out that there are actual Win 10 drivers via the Killer Network page. Quick reinstall, and now everything works again, my devices can see my laptop, my dog stopped being such an asshole, etc.

Great start to a three-day weekend, of which every weekend is now until the end of September thanks to shuffling classes. Gonna play some TiTS and drink some craft brew to celebrate.

Lolcomin

Banned
Going to put down CS:GO for a while as I will never rank up to ak rank.😡😡

Brother wants me to pick up rocket league. Will hold me over till TPP

Shadownet

Banned
if they were bots they would have hit it

the bots in the game are decent
Some are great, some are infuriating.

Going to put down CS:GO for a while as I will never rank up to ak rank.����

Brother wants me to pick up rocket league. Will hold me over till TPP
As someone who used to play CSGO everyday, when I stopped playing. I was finally able to play other games. I was free.

But if you really want to get to AK, it's not really that hard anymore. Just keep at it.
------------------
Btw, is $12.49 the cheapest I can get Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution right now? Or is there a hidden foreign trader somewhere.

MUnited83

For you.

As someone who used to play CSGO everyday, when I stopped playing. I was finally able to play other games. I was free.

But if you really want to get to AK, it's not really that hard anymore. Just keep at it.
------------------
Btw, is $12.49 the cheapest I can get Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution right now? Or is there a hidden foreign trader somewhere.

$10.27 in Norway
$10.47 in Canada

L.O.R.D

I am soo bad at rocket league
I just played with my friends split screen 4 players so good
I ended up make my team lose all the time

But it was fun

Got 15 trophy for him

Lolcomin

Banned

------------------

I've been trying, been stuck at nova master for the longest, but it's hard when solo queuing. Queuing up with friends is hard too cause they always playing when I get on smh

Shadownet

Banned
I've been trying, been stuck at nova master for the longest, but it's hard when solo queuing. Queuing up with friends is hard too cause they always playing when I get on smh
Very few people actually get better soloing. I got stuck at Nova Master for the longest time as well. But its not impossible to get out. Just try to find a group of people who are good teammates. I recommend checking out CS:GO thread in the community section if you haven't. You can find people there to play with. Good luck!

Fantomena might be able to help you, try him(he's from Norway)
You are a gentleman, thank you.

Sorry for disappointing you guys, damn they changed a lot since last time i played lol.
At least I didn't let iosefe and dot (whew!) beat me.

We need to play this more again.

dot

Sorry for disappointing you guys, damn they changed a lot since last time i played lol.
At least I didn't let iosefe and dot (whew!) beat me.

We need to play this more again.

haha, that was a good match

and yeah they definitely added lots of new things, it threw me off too

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Flesh Eaters -- MB-C2D40DCD737DD820 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
Data Hacker Initiation -- MB-FA0F2F74E5FB4B51 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Crazy Machines 1.5 -- MB-FD276FFDF38E2476 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 2 entrants total.
Tower of Elements -- MB-449E71E714F844A3 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
Data Hacker: Reboot -- MB-C243DB1C709FE70A - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.
Atonement: Scourge of Time -- MB-498606685EC061EF - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Elements: Soul of Fire -- MB-C1F762A622EE4DD8 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
Raywin -- MB-85B32C9C75B45E9A - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Ted By Dawn -- MB-8A1EB878F78E1755 - Taken by Diedac. 2 entrants total.
Data Hacker Corruption -- MB-5221F15AD4927699 - Taken by dot. 1 entrants total.
Stellar 2D -- MB-BBD619084200EE92 - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.
Tower of Elements #2 -- MB-A9C79166D34E0F12 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.

t1438912402z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom