• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont play ff13, you hold up and auto battle with the occasional paragram shift or whatever its called. It plays itself, im telling you people, its fucking garbage. Please rabbits play the game, just so you can come back and be like "hero prinny was right"

When I'm done, I'll come back here and say, "You were wrong - this game is awesome."

Fucked-up plot be damned. This is a trainwreck that's going to hurt so good.

Dsyndrome

Thanks WinterDemons for Mind: Path to Thalamus!

Here's something to pay it forward, hopefully folks are looking forward to it.
Edit: Pay no attention to the picture, it's Hong Kong.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Deluxe Edition -- MB-4E62BA2EDB1DCFB5 - Taken by Se7enSword. 45 entrants total.

t1438931902z1.png

Good morning guys

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Inner world -- MB-814D1D6F7A15096B - Taken by Spirited. 4 entrants total.
Bridge constructor medieval -- MB-30236A2B9C2ABACB - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
Deadly 30 -- MB-F8E6E9A4AC968427 - Taken by Lolcomin. 1 entrants total.
Shiny the firefly -- MB-A15792E602D6F9F9 - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.
Greed: black border -- MB-B06B191CD45C1F19 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.

t1438922782z1.png

You dont play ff13, you hold up and auto battle with the occasional paragram shift or whatever its called. It plays itself, im telling you people, its fucking garbage. Please rabbits play the game, just so you can come back and be like "hero prinny was right"

I loved the combat until I had to do it every minutes or so. Trash mobs battles are soooo boring.
I ditched FFXIII for the second time last month. I wonder if I'll ever finish it.

Thanks WinterDemons for Mind: Path to Thalamus!

Here's something to pay it forward, hopefully folks are looking forward to it.
Edit: Pay no attention to the picture, it's Hong Kong.

Awesome giveaway!

Of ff13 is on sale? -ahem- ff13 is a piece of garbage, its one of, if not the worst ff game by a lot. Nonsense story, shitty characters, shitty world, etc. the only redeeming thing in the game is the soundtrack but you can do yourself a solid and just listen to it on YouTube

Disagree.

FF13 is the best FF game since FF9.

You mean FFX.

No, I mean what I said.

In the post PS1 era mainline FF games, there is a clear difference between good and not good. Of the 3 I've played and finished: FF13 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF12 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFX

In fact, in the entirety of the FF franchise, FFX is hanging out near the bottom for me.

Momentary

Banned

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
So... it looks like Desura is gone.

So... it looks like Desura is back-ish.

My point is get your shit now, people.

Necalli right now. He's probably going to be the most popular character right off the bat. Maybe behind Ken and Ryu. I really hope that one of the new female characters is a power character like Makoto.

That makes me want to play now.

I really hope Juri makes it back, cause Lord knows Cody ain't getting an invite... and I'd really like someone else to use alongside Ken.

Necalli, on the otherhand; I'm glad you like him, cause I sure as hell don't from what I've seen. Not a fan of the design or the moveset.

As for that video? The best part is the strange cut @0:04.

Uzzy

I really hope Juri makes it back, cause Lord knows Cody ain't getting an invite... and I'd really like someone else to use alongside Ken.

Necalli, on the otherhand; I'm glad you like him, cause I sure as hell don't from what I've seen. Not a fan of the design or the moveset.

As for that video? The best part is the strange cut @0:04.

Juri wasn't in SF2, so she's got no chance!

;_;

Sch1sm

Don't do it Schizzy.

Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Just do it!

Buying this game contributes to the nightmare that is my backlog, Shia LaBeouf. I assume it'll be on nuuvem a while, so I'll wait. I can feel Leafy's scolding before it happens.

I have some old keys lying around, but don't want to do a giveaway since I'm not sure they're all still active. I am pretty sure all of these work:

Pac Man CE DX+ 34J2L-4NAZG-XV87Q
Deadlight YFJJQ-XPNMW-5PV38
PixelJunk Eden L0RG8-QVJQN-HIL68
Terraria 3DRHQ-3GW4C-DBI0L
FTL PJWAT-XDD9J-4ZJ0B
Swords and Soldiers 26TMZ-E6HD6-QQ82T
Toki Tori 9PNGE-DRCG0-30NJ0
World of Goo JM3H0-PKQHJ-J558M
Gish D7M6N-CH4C2-N75ED
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition QMXYE-HJ3KI-HXH8W

Please only claim one, and post if you've claimed a game so other gaffers know the key is no longer available. Thank you.

Paging Soulflarz since he was looking for Dark Souls recently.

Dark Souls has already been redeemed, should've used email tags or modbot :p

Buying this game contributes to the nightmare that is my backlog, Shia LaBeouf. I assume it'll be on nuuvem a while, so I'll wait. I can feel Leafy's scolding before it happens.

Paging Soulflarz since he was looking for Dark Souls recently.
He missed out on it.

Khronico

Man IDK why but I find modding games to be enjoyable in it's own right. I just spent an hour setting up New Vegas again with a 30+ mod load and had a great time just downloading, installing, setting up load orders, installing compatibility patches, etc.

Something about it is fun and I don't know why.

Catshade

So... it looks like Desura is gone.

So... it looks like Desura is back-ish.

My point is get your shit now, people.

It's been like that for several weeks. I've given up trying to back up all my games there (around 500-ish from Indie Royale and other bundles). Now I just back up highly-rated games that are not on Steam or Greenlight queue.

Juri wasn't in SF2, so she's got no chance!

;_;

She's arguably the best original SF character since SSF2, so she's got a shot, I think... or I hope. As I said, Cody is not gonna make it...

She's the SF version of Kim Kapwhan. ^_^

Characters I'd really like to see return, at some point, if not in the original 16 for SFV:
Cody, Juri, Poison, Yang, Remy, Akuma, Oni, Evil Ryu [yes, I tend to like the shoto variants in some capacity, but for varoius reasons, I like Akuma for some of the reasons I like Evil Ryu; I like Oni cause of the tricks they tried to give him with the air dashes and what not]

Characters I wouldn't mind returning:
C. VIper, Yun, Fei Long, Q, R. Mika, Guile, pretty much anyone not listed above or below

Characters I really don't want to make an appearance:
El Fuerte, Sean, Oro, Thirteen, Rose, Gen, Rufus, Sakura, Dan, Hakan, Hugo, Rolento, Elena, Haggar, and maybe a few more I can't remember because it's late. :3

[/OPINIONS, MAN]

Sch1sm

Should I buy Divinity Original Sin before the enhanced edition comes out? Is it going to cost more when it does?

I wonder if you'll even be allowed to buy it anymore, since Original Sin owners will get the enhanced edition free of charge.

E: All that SFV talk. I have Vega, Cammy, C. Viper, and Chun Li still, so I'm happy. I'll miss Ibuki, if anything. :3

Well. C Viper is a rumour. But I can dream.

Uraizen

Banned
She's arguably the best original SF character since SSF2, so she's got a shot, I think... or I hope. As I said, Cody is not gonna make it...

She's the SF version of Kim Kapwhan. ^_^

Characters I'd really like to see return, at some point, if not in the original 16 for SFV:
Cody, Juri, Poison, Yang, Remy, Akuma, Oni, Evil Ryu [yes, I tend to like the shoto variants in some capacity, but for varoius reasons, I like Akuma for some of the reasons I like Evil Ryu; I like Oni cause of the tricks they tried to give him with the air dashes and what not]

Characters I wouldn't mind returning:
C. VIper, Yun, Fei Long, Q, R. Mika, Guile, pretty much anyone not listed above or below

Characters I really don't want to make an appearance:
El Fuerte, Sean, Oro, Thirteen, Rose, Gen, Rufus, Sakura, Dan, Hakan, Hugo, Rolento, Elena, Haggar, and maybe a few more I can't remember because it's late. :3

[/OPINIONS, MAN]

Twelve?

You just hate Hugo because of me. I hope he gives Akuma and Evil Ryu the clap.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Dsyndrome, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Deluxe Edition -- MB-4E62BA2EDB1DCFB5 - Taken by Se7enSword. 45 entrants total.

t1438931902z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom