• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I bought something from Nuuvem (not using regional prices or anything, I used the US site) and they key isn't showing in my account despite my payment being confirmed and everything. Anyone have the same experience?

Sonic twitter account keeps delivering.

XUwF2aa.png

Those will not be patched unfortunately
You know, when Mass Effect: Deception came out, it was so full of lore mistakes and awfully written, Bioware fans asked for a revised version.

Edit: Just googled a bit, Bioware agreed to "patch" it, but I don't know if they really got around to do that.

Volimar

Right now on Indiegala if you buy Dying Light you get Call of Juarez free.

This product is NOT available in Germany, Japan, Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.

Pachimari

Anybody knows if you'll be able to play regularly in first person in MGS V? Asking fir a friend.

With a mod you can in MGSV:GZ, but it's not a feature built into the game, no.

Pretty sure by default the most first person you're going to get is looking around at your environment.
You can shoot in first person mode in The Phantom Pain.

Didn't they also show you can move around in first person in the latest Mother Base FOB trailer from Gamescom?

Sch1sm

You can shoot in first person mode in The Phantom Pain.

Didn't they also show you can move around in first person in the latest Mother Base FOB trailer from Gamescom?

When was that confirmed? Last I looked into it, it was just something people expected, not a certainty.

Tizoc

We talkin' anime?
Cuz I just recently finished watching this Bluray
Man the animation has not aged well at all, but the events, english voice acting and characters are still good.

Drifters was Haruno's next series after Hellsing and it's anime adaptation is planned to air this year ^o^

Other than that, go watch Ushio and Tora on Crunchyroll, it's the cure for all the moe & loli bullshit you lot claim to not have a problem with
ushio-to-tora-tv.jpg

dat intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UzGe5mm_0s

And to get this back to Steam related, don't forget we're getting this by the end of the month
header.jpg

We should be best friends, Jojo is god-like. Just finished reading part 5 of the manga, onto stone ocean now

Comes out later today on the nexus apparently

Yes. This:

...is only five hours old.

Cool. Looks pretty fantastic so I'll give it a try. And probably makes the game run smoother. I just hope it doesn't conflict too much with the immersive creatures/weapons, and all other mods

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/331600/header.jpg?t=1438958936[/IMG]
Seriously thinking about getting that, ever since Hyrule Warriors I've fallen in love with Dynasty Warrior games and recently finished DW8 so I need another good Warriors game to fill my time with, they're also really fun games to play while listening to a podcast :3

Even though I don't watch a lot of anime I get pretty tired of all the exaggerated violence. It's like they can't make action scenes without ridiculous blood fountains gushing out of bodies. Christ.

Arthea

let's party, I even took appropriate screenshot yesterday

first thing first, here is my 3K game

you better unlock that Tales of Symphonia folks, or it won't be pretty!

RAAAWL

weekly unlocking ToS quest update
week 4

14% unlocked

11 weeks to go

good bye gaming gods, hello accountants!

in celebration of that

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arthea, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1 -- MB-0C666CB563B8374D - Taken by Werd. 29 entrants total.
Nep Nep may bless you

t1438977504z1.png

as Nep Nep plays her games, she expects no less from you, oh lucky winner

Amazon is quick to push updates, only when there are adaptions coming, to change book covers.

They change the covers? That seems lame. I am reading The Martian right now and would be a little annoyed if I pulled up my Kindle library and saw the cover changed to Matt Damons face or something.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yeah, I don't see it hitting that 3rd tier unlock goal and that's what would get people to pull the trigger no doubt.

I imagine if it doesn't hit the 3rd tier, a lot of people are going to be requesting refunds.

And since the publisher can adjust the number of sales required for each tier whenever they want, I suspect they'll close the gap once it gets closer to release time to try to prevent this. Or not. Should be interesting either way.

Arthea

Thanks, guys

Congrats on the 3K, Arthea.

Nice giveaway too.

Though 50 euros for Zestiria is a bit insane (><)

If ToS won't unlock, Zestiria will be near the top of my horrible purchases list (><)
unless it's an awesome game. But awesome and Tales don't go well together.

I wonder if the people of Japan, in their own steam/pc gaming bubbles, give away nep nep as their own jokey bad rats type of game

That's so blatant way of implying that Nep Nep is a shit game, you should be embarrassed, because it totally isn't.

Maniac

Banned
Fuck you guys and fuck your animu

No seriously, I'd do you all. You sexy, freaky, kinky people.
I don't think so? I'm not aware of other playable characters, just the Shield Maiden.

Yeah, I watched the vid. It's not the game I was thinking of... But now I really want to find the game I was thinking of and I can't remember it's name. God damnit.

I've really enjoyed the Tales games I've played (currently playing through Hearts R on Vita) but I can't justify 50 for Zestiria.
That's almost twice as much as I paid for TW3 on Nuuvem.
I've been spoiled by the prices from these sites, but I'll gladly pay full price for Persona 5 for example. Zestiria just doesn't seem to be worth it for me.
If Symphonia unlocks it's a way better deal though.
I'm guessing most people are waiting for the unlock percentage to raise, which ironically is preventing it from doing just that.
This is a case where the pre-order unlock can make or break the purchase for a lot of people, whereas usually it's just a nice bonus for a game you would've bought anyway.

It's said to be better than Xillia and Xillia 2 so that's that at least.

I actually thought those were pretty good, though that's about as far as my experience with the franchise goes and all I hear from the fan-base is complaints, so I have to assume the older games are the second coming.

They change the covers? That seems lame. I am reading The Martian right now and would be a little annoyed if I pulled up my Kindle library and saw the cover changed to Matt Damons face or something.
You just might. Sometimes books get updated but the typos remain unfixed, I'm looking at you ASoIaF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom