• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
AC Rogue will come. They just don't want to release 2 games catering to the same audience on a platform at the same time (which makes sense). Probably see an early 2015 version of it.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Indiegala Every Monday 22 bundle
Price: 1.89$
  • Where Angels Cry
  • War on Folvos
  • Night Shift
  • 1000 Amps
  • Lucius
  • Shad'O
  • duplicity (Desura)

It's the game with the weird anime eyes again, great. Maybe now it will finally make it through Greenlight.

637x358.resizedimage
BB168F9C787845024C780B7773D914F7E1BE1EE0

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Anyway, to be serious, I wanted to put together a giveaway that would pretty much contain "something for everybody," as the saying goes. Hopefully most everyone will find something to enter for. I tried to run the gamut of genres and playstyles, I think I got it pretty well covered.

Btw, this should be obvious enough by default I guess, but I'm in the U.S. so anything region-restricted (e.g., Assassin's Creed) will be locked accordingly.
Literally a saint. Thanks for the giveaway

I think I had four posts in this thread and the previous one when I entered - but I'm up above the threshold now. Anyone know how it works?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JaseC, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1000 Amps -- MB-59F4B99F0BBAECE0 - Taken by MulderWasTaken
Shad'O -- MB-652604AA64223F42 - Taken by JakeD
War on Folvos -- MB-93F81233D254C82B - Taken by topyy
Where Angels Cry -- MB-3E886260076FE357 - Taken by nightstorm
Lucius -- MB-777D732DED327B3B - Taken by freshVeggie

Damn. I really want to play a racing game with this thing. Euro Truck Sim 2 isn't really cutting it.

Sucks I can't buy into the Project Cars beta. Heard so many good things about it..

I just bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 myself. Only tried it briefly but my wheel is about 200k away from me so can't play it properly. I would prefer to try a racer.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Also spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Lucius -- MB-0224BF2A4D57C818 - Taken by DaBargainHunta
ulgzbKC.png
dUpLicity Beyond the Lies (Desura) -- MB-B3D540BB2BA1A771 - Taken by diablogod
Night Shift -- MB-2860E9BF26AF672F - Taken by Kuroyume
Where Angels Cry -- MB-6552E64A7C23D134 - Taken by Mavromatis
1000 Amps -- MB-7C51EBAF21B0F76D - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Shad'O -- MB-6361B5D71EB4C52D - Taken by GaussTek

Definitely if u like cyberpunk. The world they've created in that game is so fcking awesome.

Also, such an epic giveaway. Finger's crossed and really appreciated!

The hacking minigame is, in my opinion, one of the best in gaming, though it's probably still closer to Holywood Hacking than actual hacking.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Literally a saint. Thanks for the giveaway

I think I had four posts in this thread and the previous one when I entered - but I'm up above the threshold now. Anyone know how it works?

ModBot won't check your eligibility unless you're selected to win. The exception to this is if you're on the block list; your claim request will be ignored immediately.

Ibuki

Banned
I finally finished the prologue stuff on The Witcher 2. Holy shit this game is awesome, I'm really digging the combat. I will start the first chapter later on. I really want to play more Divinity OS. So many decisions.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's also my Steam account birthday today.
steambirthday.PNG

I'm feeling Gaben's positive energy as we speak.
Gaben... pls.

:)
Happy Steam Birthday!

Ibuki

Banned
That's... amazing.

First time I'm entering.

It's also my Steam account birthday today.
steambirthday.PNG

I'm feeling Gaben's positive energy as we speak.
Gaben... pls.

I almost forgot, pretty sure my Steam birthday is in two days. That means I should also get the 5 year coin for CSGO. YES!!

I finally finished the prologue stuff on The Witcher 2. Holy shit this game is awesome, I'm really digging the combat. I will start the first chapter later on. I really want to play more Divinity OS. So many decisions.
Personally I would choose to finish Witcher 2 first, it's a lot shorter, unless you are doing both paths.

Thanks to Humble Bundle's new unclaimed games feature, I found some stuff I never gave away. These should all work. Whoever wins Electronic Super Joy will get a PM from me with codes for the DLC. Happy Monday

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

140 -- MB-71093CDB20C365BC - Taken by KainXVIII. 2 entrants total.
The 11th Hour -- MB-8BE33A9327D18933 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 1 entrants total.
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-AA2C9AE8F65C4172 - Taken by ReduxMachine. 1 entrants total.
Lucius -- MB-5A8F22BB86552719 - Taken by Sharkiller. 1 entrants total.
Shadow Man -- MB-9B5DA3F2CD22AA38 - Taken by trailmix16. 3 entrants total.
The 7th Guest -- MB-78F8688CCF548077 - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.
Electronic Super Joy Plus Groove City Plus Bonus Content Pack -- MB-AF4A4033895FEECE - Taken by S1n1st3r. 3 entrants total.
1000 Amps -- MB-A80E087C05C43869 - Taken by deadflower81. 1 entrants total.
Shad'O -- MB-FFDCCD05D95AA96D - Taken by Stumpokapow. 1 entrants total.

t1408985925z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's PS360-excusive for the time being. I'd expect a belated port some time next year, though, considering Liberation received an HD remaster.

Aye, it's incredibly doubtful Rogue will not get a PC port down the road as it's already stable for just that. Only Assassin's Creed II: Discovery hasn't got one thus far for PC in terms of games people would actually enjoy since Ubisoft decided porting was good business.

Also some games that use physx not working on AMD ,for example velvet assassin.

Are you sure this is an AMD thing? I thought it was because Velvet Assassin used an older version of Physx. I got it running by downloading these Legacy drivers.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.12.1031-legacy-driver.html

Like Evo X just stated, for Velvet Assassin it was an issue of a legacy Physx being required and for most people it worked with their AMD cards (such as myself) once installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom