• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
tits got a pretty cool update that upgraded the res of a lot of the portraits and menus and also (finally) allows you to use the dpad as well as the stick.

nice

Print out of the post and stick it to the inside of your toilet door. ;)
gross

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Galactic Civilizations II -- MB-3A3D459422C132B5 - Taken by billmcdougal

Ozium

tits got a pretty cool update that upgraded the res of a lot of the portraits and menus and also (finally) allows you to use the dpad as well as the stick.

nice

gross

I think he means the door to your bathroom not the toilet lid or something

Dr Dogg

Exactly, Humble Bundles example may have destroyed the indie scene to jump away from PC. How do you get noticed now that people expect you to price your game under $4.99 or else.

I was sure I don't want it, but now I want!
not sure what bundles have to do with it, though (><)

We have all have blood on our hands now!

'toilet spider' is perhaps the most dangerous google image search you can do to yourself

I would have thought a few people would freak out over 'crab dustbin' if they didn't know what they were letting themselves in for.

Evrain

A world with less Creed's.
Worth buying? I don't even have four, but I'm falling to bundle logic here too...

WAIT
What the fuck is the Mediterranean recluse? (NO PIC NEEDED THANKS)

Where does it live?
Please tell me it avoids big cities.
No, scratch that, I don't give a fuck about other cities.

Please tell me it lives extremely far from Rome.
From Wikipedia: " In Italia è presente praticamente lungo tutta la penisola"
Looks like we are both in trouble. Grab a flyswatter and some Raid.

WAIT

Where does it live?

Also called the Roman recluse for it's origin and main habitat.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
WAIT

Where does it live?

Being native to the Mediterranean region, it depends on your definition of "extremely far". ;)

Copons

Being native to the Mediterranean region, it depends on your definition of "extremely far". ;)

Well, it could be some kind of Greek spider who would need to either cross the sea or the entire fucking Balkans and Apennines to get here.
Or it could be a Spanish spider and stop in Barcelona because all in all it's full of Italian people so there's no real reason to keep crawling toward Rome.
Or it could be an African spider, but you know, when it comes to creepy lethal wildlife, Africa is pretty much Australia, so I'd kinda expect it. :D

Lol I totally made that up, and if I wasn't on my phone I'd do an avatar quote.

NP let's hope they have optical fiber up in the Arctic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom