• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
My browser wont even load that widget anymore!

Yeah, Godankey.com is completely dead at the moment.

He still isn't Permablocked WTH.
How many people does it take to send modbot that PM?

Perma-blocks are personal. He won't be blocked from giveaways made by other users unless they perma-block him or use the BLACKLIST rule (perma-blocked users are added to the community blacklist).

Edit: And so are search links. ;) (That URL will just return "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms" to other users.)

Congrats Mik whatever#s
You won The Ship in my raffle! Please give impressions lol

well, that's his second game. let's see if he goes for the hat trick today. Congrats, Mik45147! Hopefully, you'll take some time off from deadlight to enjoy the ship's unique take on competitive multiplayer.

Are we going to call out mik each time he wins a game now?

At least the games he wins end up on his account, unlike some other people

I just do it because his posts afterwards trying to defend himself are fucking hilarious.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
well, that's his second game. let's see if he goes for the hat trick today. Congrats, Mik45147!

Actually it's his third, Jawmuncher gave him Terraria. Just sayin'.

Jawmuncher

I'm going to after I told him how things work and he just straight up ignored me.

Good.
Now stop begging in the thread or else you'll get banned from giveaways. Try and actually be a part of the community there rather than just asking for free stuff.

He sure hasn't followed any of that.

Zia

Bad Rats, Secret of the Magic Crystals and Revelations 2012?

WHY THE FUCK DID I NEED TO SHARE THIS SHIT? WHO'S FUCKING BUSINESS IS IT?

FUCKING MINE. AND I'M SOME FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE CURIOUS.

FUCK.

... Super Time Force Ultra and CS: GO. STFU was kind of an impulse craft as I've been really into the game the past few days and I'm pretty sick of the GO community. Everything else I've crafted is like an "all-time favorite" and I'm a little obsessive compulsive so I looked into removing them but it looks like you can't. No biggie.

That's a dark road that leads down to thinking that Miley Cyrus is too curvy, my friend.

I Googled this and it actually gave me a headache.

Yeah, Godankey.com is completely dead at the moment.

Perma-blocks are personal. He won't be blocked from giveaways made by other users unless they perma-block him or use the BLACKLIST rule (perma-blocked users are added to the community blacklist).

Edit: And so are search links. ;) (That URL will just return "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms" to other users.)

Didn't know that, thanks!

Chariot

He may not be the worst or the only one who leeches, but he is doing it and quite openly at that, while contributing nothing to this thread but begging. Begging for games, begging for mercy, tea bagging Munchy. I think it's a good thing to call him out as example for all these other people.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ya, I did, that's why I said what I said.

No Valve news is going to come out of PAX when it's not going to be there as an exhibitor. Well, maybe we'll get updated Balloonicorn sales figures, but that's about it. :p

Hugstable

Banned
Hey Munch how did you test out Xenoblade dolphin yet? Mine seems to be working better now in terms of Sound Cracklings, but I get these strange pauses every once in awhile. Seems to be working much better though atleast. I still need to find that HD texture stuff sometime.

Also does anyone know how to add a background image for a game in Grid View that I add to Steam? Want to put up something for Xenoblade haha

I'm going to try to resist posting pictures of my "gaming library". ;)
:O Oh please do! I enjoy looking at them. Name the rare ones at least, please.
--
3DSes are just so easy to collect for some reason (cheap? many designs? regionlock?). I also own three ;-;
1x EU normal cosmo black
1x JP normal white with fancy custom stickers
1x JP LL Gore Magala LE
Really? Cheap? Where do you get them cheap? [Disregard, look down]
--
The whole idea of a "new" 3DS and games made for it can only be played on it sickens me. I mean, I only paid $35 for my 3DS XL (thank you KMart) and I'm not looking to spend any more on a handheld for a long time
Dafu- what? 35$? That's only 27€. So cheap. But you know, with software prices not being on Steam levels, I don't know if I could afford it.
--
I have an NDS that I've never played, a Wii with a busted sensor bar and an X360 that I've been meaning to sell. My PS3 died early last year.
You know what to start hoarding collecting once you're finished/banned with Steam :p

Jawmuncher

Hey Munch how did you test out Xenoblade dolphin yet? Mine seems to be working better now in terms of Sound Cracklings, but I get these strange pauses every once in awhile. Seems to be working much better though atleast. I still need to find that HD texture stuff sometime.

Also does anyone know how to add a background image for a game in Grid View that I add to Steam? Want to put up something for Xenoblade haha

Yeah looks like it runs good for me now.
I got the same pauses but I think it's just from loading so I can handle them.

7 days to die keys are already gone.
tumblr_mpupx1krXM1s3jc4vo1_400.gif

Right, finally completed Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, still love the game, shame the end pretty much remained the same. I was going for a pacifist run, but I didn't get the achievement for it unfortunately, not quite sure where that happened, though I managed to get 'Foxiest of the Hounds' at least, which is nice. I'll eventually do a playthrough of the original, though I wouldn't say no to a remake of it.

DogMeat77

Crap. I got in late on the 7 Days to Die PC Game give away. I've been moving houses. It has been a nightmare getting everything done. Happy to have the computer and internet back!!!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Good Luck
ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/65980/"]
The Evil Within -- MB-6E733BFFA1EDA345 - Taken by mik7697
Assassin's Creed Unity -- MB-CBBD1437459627FM - Taken by mik7697
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth-- MB-0BFFA67D457EC378 - Taken by mik7697
Far Cry 4 -- MB-7542EDE9754B6773 - Taken by mik7697
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel -- MB-DF3ADBC86B41BAB3 - Taken by mik7697
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-7DEDFDEF60D4A2BB - Taken by mik7697
Alien Isolation -- MB-CD0546FE5E48FB7D - Taken by mik7697
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare -- MB-0D09842F319B6846 - Taken by mik7697
NBA 2K15 -- MB-9834A2BB6FBEB482 - Taken by mik7697
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain -- MB-E3E9EB388C3E27FC - Taken by mik7697
Grand Theft Auto V -- MB-9D1E93C45A8B48F7 - Taken by mik7697