• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-E88A6263EAF342CE - Taken by fenners
Idle me senpai uguu

Dr Dogg

edited:
Doggie, you should use this one, looks devilish appropriately

http://i.imgur.com/RxGv7vK.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I had a plan for that one sometime down the road in the vain of a Musketeers/Doggtanian kind of way if a 'certain' franchise I'm invested in goes and lampoons Porthos, Athos and Aramis as the helper characters.

[quote="Ruruja, post: 126263387"]The Dr Dogg rating system?

"I give this, full beard out of 5!"[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. Hmmmmm I might just use that if it weren't for my dislike of metric based reviews.

Hugstable

Banned
What's all this talk about Freedom Cry? I still haven't played it haha. Do I need AC4 for it, because I have AC4, but it's the copy that came only on Uplay for buying an Nvidia card earlier this year. I've heard from some that Freedom Cry was actually pretty decent. I just want an AC game that I love as much as 2 and Brotherhood again :-/

What's all this talk about Freedom Cry? I still haven't played it haha. Do I need AC4 for it, because I have AC4, but it's the copy that came only on Uplay for buying an Nvidia card earlier this year. I've heard from some that Freedom Cry was actually pretty decent. I just want an AC game that I love as much as 2 and Brotherhood again :-/

You can get the stand alone DLC for 1 key thanks to a pricing error that occurred in japan while most of us were sleeping.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Thanks for Overruled, Sub Zero!

Edit: It said the key had already been activated, was it a duplicate?

I must have messed something up because lashman also got a duplicate key. Don't worry I'll fix it up. Stump if you got a dupe too, let me know

Colin.

Just checking something quickly. If you buy something on Steam as a gift, and send it to your email, you are given a link that can be given away on Modbot? I'm sure that's how it works, but thought I'd double check first.

Hugstable

Banned
exactly ... so STFU
(by which I mean - get Super Time Force Ultra, huehuehue)

I already am! My backlog has some many games coming in these next few months, my wallet already is crying on the inside. It's like "HUGGGY PLS NOOO"

You can get the stand alone DLC for 1 key thanks to a pricing error that occurred in japan while most of us were sleeping.

Is it still available? People are still able to get it right now on TF2outpost? Gatta go fast

Ozium

9nbfVGT.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mountain -- MB-273447E1FB79602A - Taken by Benedict. 6 entrants total.

t1408542694z1.png

not a gregor clegane sim

Arthea

In case nobody noticed
is out already. I remember it being early "accessed" before, but it seems to be normal release. Anybody knows what's up with that?

Hugstable

Banned
Aww darn price already went up to 2 keys. Anyone know a seller still doing it for the 1key price? Freedom I'm about to cry! Go back down to 1 key... I'm a cheapass! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom